Long-term chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by brendajjq, Jun 14, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I keep my husband in long-term chastity. I have been milking him about once a month. I do this with a prostate massage with his chastity device on, so there is no erection and no orgasm. he dribbles out his cum then licks it up.

So, a question for the guys in long-term chastity or for their Owners. If I stop the milkings, will his cum just dribble out at night as needed in wet dreams? he is kept in chastity overnight so he will not be able to have an erection.

If you have experience in this area, please share.

Thank you, all my new friends in the Chastity Mansion. I love reading all your posts and sharing My wisdom when I think it will help.

2. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    The most amount of time that I have completed in chastity has been 16 days. I know this is haprdly long term but in those 16 days I did alot of leaking. After every failed attempt for an erection was made followed a leaky mess. Perhaps the leaking would have subsided and slowed down some had I been locked up for longer durations.

3. brendajjq

Local Time:
    That's helpful, slave@heart.

By leaking, do you mean precum? Or was it a good amount of semen? And I gather you did not experience an orgasm during this leaking?

4. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    By leaking I mean precum and no orgasm was ever achieved. Perhaps I can better answer this question in February of next year. My wife is planning on sentencing me to 90 days come this November.

5. brendajjq

Local Time:
    How wonderful, slave. I know you will spend every moment of those 90 days thinking of how much you love Her and want to serve Her.

6. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Anyone else with experience on this? you would need to be over a month in chastity for a wet dream to occur in most cases.

7. Slave@heart

Local Time:
    Yes indeed, I am filled with lots of anticipation and excitement. :)

8. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    i "leak" a lot here recently(been locked for a while now)......i think its from a lot of wet dreams as you have said.....and i have never been milked at all.....still a virgin.....lol

9. brendajjq

Local Time:
    holov, same questions. Is this precum or is there a good amount of semen released? And have you ever experienced an orgasm during your leaking?

10. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    i don't think so...it's mostly precum..i would say....and i have yet to experience an orgasm while leaking so if that hasn't happened yet it's probably not going to.....sigh.....oh well :unsure:

11. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    OK this past Tuesday marked my 11th week straight in chastity (not the same device the whole time, and I had a couple days out for certain activities but those activities were karate related not sex related). I have not been milked successfully at all in that time (we've tried about 3-4 times but no success yet except for one time three single droplets of cum came out - real cum - but other than those three drops, no cum, no orgasms). I've leaked quite a bit, especially when Mistress penetrates me at either end, but that has all been just precum (a LOT of it sometimes, but still it's clear, just precum).

No wet dreams, no spontaneous orgasms, no leakage of cum, no successful milkings besides the three drops. I've had days where my testes have been a bit sensitive and even painful a bit (but nothing unbearable). Maybe it's my age? I think sometimes? But even though I am 56, I am very physically active still and work out like three times a week for my martial arts training.

Anyway, my 77 days with no milkings and no cumming and no orgasms with no real untoward effects (certainly nothing a slave can't bear for his/her Mistress!) is why I often question/wonder if this purported "need" for men to empty themselves every 21 or 28 days or whatever, isn't just some urban myth (liek alligators in the sewers and the Ethiopian Princess who wants to send you $5000) invented by men for men. From what I've read, men's bodies are built to recycle the expired sperm/semen at the end of the term of their lifespans without the need to spill it out every so often.

deena

12. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    Wet dreams are a fairly common occurence during long term chastity. More so in the younger more virile. A full erection is not necessary.

13. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    I leak after just 3 days locked up . It gets messy .long term idk i cant help u . Id say it would b just a lot of precumm leaking

14. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    I'm the same a two inch. drip drip, and I'm short term, never been in more that a few weeks. I read somewhere on here that it's because the CB stimulates the are enough causing you to leak, I first I thought it was just pee I wasn't able to get all out. but stringy and sticky. Not pee.

Milking is not necessary! I'm 41 and have never had a wet dream, now that is just me I'm pretty sure they exist. LOL.
    Nothing bad will happen if you don't milk. The balls will not swell up and explode. BOOM! your body reabsorbs the unused. Don't get me wrong I think it is very healthy to cum or be milked because it keeps the boy working and that, I think, keep your testosterone levels higher. and I believe that would keep the horny-ness factor higher. ???

15. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Thanks, everyone, for all the advice and for sharing your experiences.

16. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    I should note, because of my pre ious posts, that the reason Mistress has been trying (so far unsuccessfully) to milk me is not bevause of some perceived need that I NEED to be milked, just that it would amuse Her for me to see and know that the only cum from my body I will see will be erection free and ograsm free and I'll only see erection fueled orgasms from Her lovers.

deena

17. brendajjq

Local Time:
    deena, that excites me too. I do love seeing the cum dribble from his limp pee-pee with no orgasm and then making him lick it up.

My husband tells me it is humiliating and that there is an intense feeling of an orgasm that could have been but wasn't. But he says there is also a slight feeling of relief of the pressure in his balls.

My girlfriends love to watch this.

18. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi Mistress Brenda - when I was in chastity for 21 days last time mistress milked me - it was not a deliberate milk as such - she likes to stimulate me analy and keeps going ... When its done right I actually think the feeling is more intense than an orgasm - my whole body gets very hot and sweaty and tingles. The best milking Mistress Deborah ever did with me was when she had me in a straightjacket - a gag in my mouth - clips all over my balls like the picture - and an estim throbbing in my arse - I was left like this for an hour and could feel it dribbing constantly down my leg - I think Mistress Deborah and me shared the results.

I am in now until mid July so that will be 6 weeks ish...
    Regards
    Phil

19. brendajjq

Local Time:
    I am so glad you shared that wonderful story, phil. And I also love that you will be locked away for six weeks. How wonderful for you. That makes me smile.

20. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Glad you liked it Mistress Brenda - but it might be the end of chastity for us as we are fed up with device problems :-(

21. brendajjq

Local Time:
    I'm sorry to hear about the problems, phil. I hope you find the solutions.

22. elemenopee

elemenopee Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm routinely locked for 30 plus or minus a couple of days. After about a week I leak a small amount of precum but have never had a wet dream while in chastity. I have had wet dreams after being unlocked which makes me wonder if an erection is needed for a wet dream.

23. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Thanks, elemenopee. That I'd helpful.

24. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    I have been locked for about 2,5 years with usually a release every 2-6 weeks. During those times I have never experienced a wet dream.
    My wife never unlocks me - so only when she believes I should have a release (orgasm). I can not get an erection.

At this moment my have has really stepped up - she is enjoying the benefits more and more - and my last orgasm was on January 22. I have been locked 24/7 since. It was about after 3 months that I had a wet dream, it was the first one ever since I was a teenager!! I remember being a bit confused the next day, but very quickly I became horny and frustrated again. NOt the same effects as when having a real orgasm. Not at all.

So far I have been locked and denied an orgasm for almost 5 months and it will be at least another month or 2 before my wife is planning to unlock me.

25. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Very Impressive Kinky!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice