Long term Chastity any damage or changes to penis?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 66077, May 23, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 66077

Hi, I am a newb, going to be reading and asking questions, of course.
    So, for long term wear people. Has there been any change in length, girth, erectile firmness, sensation, UTIs, etc?
    I read somewhere long term over night, it can cause issues even if fitted properly.
    Can any of the long term subs or IRL keyholders chime in with any info to help out a new guy?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    Been wearing devices long and short term, on and off for 20 years. If there's been any changes, I can't see them. Your penis is not composed of muscle tissue. Some guys report a loss of elasticity for a day or so after a long term locking, but that's probably all you can expect.

That said, an improperly fitted cage could probably have some effect on the erectile tissue, but I have no stats to back that up.

3. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    I think it depends on the cage that you use! I wear medium size steel cage with a very tight ring and I swear my penis has become larger! My keyholder is even impressed and commented on it! Micro Devices might have a different effect however!

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    It depends is the overall concensus from the other threads in which this quesion arises.
    Some will state categorically NO. Whilst others who have actually experienced changes will refute their No quite emphatically.

Things it may depend on
    if you are allowed out of the device often
    is your device a snug fit when flaccid
    does you device allow any growth upto and including erections
    what is your age.. it does shrink with age I'm told but that might be through lack of use which CAN be a result of age related factors..inclination health etc

the list goes on and others will doubtless add to it
    What I am saying is that only you and maybe your partner will be aware of any changes real or possibly imagined and what form/s those changes might take.

In my experience the answer is a resounding yes.. but your circumstances will be different and so will be any if any changes that may occur.

5. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Some men report that they experience premature ejaculation after extended chastity

6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Start slow and check yourself frequently as you go. Gradually build-up duration. Try a variety of cage types to see what suits you best. Figure out a good hygiene routine as that is critical to skin health. Keep in mind that a period of chastity (say a month) without an orgasm may have frequent periods of unlocking for any number of reasons. For example I'm regularly unlocked to go sailing. I haven't been at it as long as some people around here, but I am yet to see any long-term physical impacts to my penis. Now other impacts... Get ready. :D

7. Deleted member 66077

I have decided that the only times I will not be caged is either when in the shower (so I may properly clean/groom me and clean the cage, then locked as soon as the cage is dry) the only other time will be when she requests it.
    There may be impromptu releases depending on the situation, at her discretion though.
    I received my 1st cage last week, well, apparently my unit is not as small as I thought at rest and the Tube was way too small. Through trial and error found the correct ring I think works best, and had to order a 2nd unit as the first tube was just entirely too short and narrow.
    So, now I have the right size ring and tube. I ordered the electrified model first, and a standard model of the same 2nd, so now I have a standard ring and one that holds an electrode pad. The electric one came with a urethral insert for the other electrode. So, who knows what the future holds..... I already have the electrical equipment from other endeavors, lol.
    When adjusting to being caged, I started small, while she was at work I would lock up for a couple hours, then the next day 6 hours, etc. moving the start time back to when she gets in shower instead of after leaving for work. Tuesday night I decided to wear the cage to bed and have been locked since, except for showers.
    Curious thing, 3 nights and she still does not know. She stirred in her sleep last night and her leg even rubbed up against it. She probably thought it was me, as due to lack of sex, my hard-ons are as hard as wood, and I was waking with morning wood before being locked......

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  8. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    I wouldn’t consider overnight to be long term.

I’ve gone months at a time with no issues, aside from occasionally needing to take things apart for cleaning or having to take it off for airport security or something like that. Really the only issues with long term end up being practical limitations. Things like airport security, bike riding, etc.

9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    GoAhedDoIt, your username is apt. Just go ahead and do it. No. I’ve been wearing chastity consistently since 2014, and dabbled since the CB2000, and two leather toys before that.

You will not experience any change in length OR girth. You erections might become firmer after being unlocked. Sensation may increase if you stop your masturbating. Your responsiveness to touch may improve. You may start dripping precum more - my wife loves my juiciness and the increased power she has over me.

UTIs are only a problem with urethral sounds, if you’re not careful. I would avoid them if you don’t have sober experience with sounding and such.

You are “hearing” things maybe you want to hear, or others fantasize about. I read a similar post on Reddit. No, you won’t shrink. You won’t get erectile dysfunction. None of that is true. A segment of the population have that in their headspace.

The only thing that “shrinks” your cock is an increased fat pad if you gain weight as you age. This extra padding on your mound hides length.

I’ve most definitely not lost any girth or length. My erections are strong. I cum a lot. My wife has more fun with me now than before when I masturbated freely.

It’s a net positive.

If you want to give up being thick and long. If you want to feel small. Get a snug fitting cage that gives no room to grow, and never unlock yourself. It doesn’t matter if it grows or shrinks if you’re locked permanently. ;) (this advice is a little wank fodder, I admit)

10. Deleted member 66077

#10 Deleted member 66077, May 24, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2019
    Not looking to change the size at all, just requesting info, newbie, remember?
    As there have been no real studies of any kind done on long term, information is scarce, so ask those participating, right?
    I can say, when I remove it for cleaning in the shower, instant inflation, not a hard on, just more of a shower than grower type thing. So I am looking forward to that possible "firmer" erection mentioned.

11. Deleted member 66077

I was referring to wearing like in a 24/7 including overnight for long terms of time, sorry for the confusion.

12. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    Don't sweat it, nothing to apologize about. We all had to cross that threshold at some point. My first overnight was harder than many other milestones on this journey. Felt like my erection was trying to tear my sack off. Once you hit a full week, you can pretty much do anything.

What is more concerning is the fact that your wife doesn't know you are wearing it overnight? You might want to think about some communication there. You don't want to go too far down this road without her buy-in.

13. Deleted member 66077

I already have the conversation (my side) in mind.
    It is for her I am doing it. With menopause, she does not get in the mood to often, so this will be my way of saying it is here for you when YOU want it, and only accessible by YOU, not even myself. If you choose to use it it is there for you and no one else.
    We are monogamous and there has been no cheating.
    I just feel this will make her more comfortable knowing I am willingly waiting for her instead of frantically waiting for her.

As for the cage being uncomfortable, I got lucky after the first one, this one fits well, and night time erections just go to a "chubby" and not a hard on. It seems to almost fit like a glove. It feels extremely comfortable even non existent to a point, until I have an itch or need to use the bathroom, then I am reminded it is there. I played baseball when younger so I was use to wearing an athletic cup.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  14. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds great! It should be comfortable. Have fun!

15. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear you plan to move forward with a conversation. One word of advice regarding this particular line. I think you need to be honest with yourself and her that you also get something out of it. Just my opinion though. You know your wife. Good luck.

Deleted member 66077 likes this.
  16. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    it's highly variable. In my case, a few things have changed thru a combination of factors. I've been locked more or less for the last 18 months. I've been allowed one erection and orgasm in 2019, and noticed a few things: 1) my/her cock does seem smaller, but I've gained weight, which has that effect also. 2) It took quite a bit of stroking to get even semi-hard, and then I came-when it was barely 4 inches long, and before I expected it. (we don't do PIV anymore) But, I take medication that can have those effects. And I'm 60 years old.

So, has wearing a cage hastened my decline in sexual prowess? Maybe. But without question it has heightened both her and my interest. I am much better at satisfying her with my mouth and hands than I once was. I know I can't satisfy her sexually with my/her penis anymore, and keeping it locked reminds us both of who has the upper hand, while at the same time adding a kink that turns us both on.

17. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Hey there. Welcome to chastity. I just passed 14 months of wearing 24 / 7. Nothing really changed for me except I have no control over my orgasm when allowed one. When you just start wearing over night you will have some nighttime erections . You just have to go to the bathroom to release the preasure of your erection . Over time you wake up to go before you get hard . Also if wearing more than 1 day I strongly recommend that you put a few drops of baby oil around the base ring after every shower to prevent chaffing. Good luck on your journey .

18. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    I’m locked 24/7/365. Out maybe once a week for cleaning. I wear a very small device. I’ve completely lost all stamina. I didn’t have much to begin with. But now, I will literally cum in seconds when allowed release. Not sure if this is because of the infrequency of allowable releases or chastity or both. Also, I’ve noticed loss of girth and length. But that goes away very quickly if I’m allowed out for even a day or so. But the sensitivity and lack of stamina would probably take longer to restore itself to prechastity levels.

19. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    There are lots if threads on this subject, most of which end acrimoniously. Good luck

20. Rybo

Rybo Member

Local Time:
    The longest I was locked was either 8 or 6 months....I don’t really remember but after it took me a few months to be able to sustain an erection. Over that time if I was masturbating I’d be hard for only a minute or so and then cum while flaccid. Everything works fine now. My cage was very well fitting because it was a metal custom but I think it was just a little too good because that was too long for me to go with no stimulation and I got a prostate infection. The doctor said it was either from a lack of sex or too much caffeine from coffee or a mix of the two. He wasn’t aware of my cage, I just mentioned that I hadn’t had sex or masturbated in months.

21. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    I am locked most of the time and have experienced no negatuve change in shape, size or function. In fact being locked for several days between releases results in my arousal being almost immediate and my erections as strong as I have ever known them.

22. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    We have been into MC and wearing a cage for just under a year. I have noticed no change in my penis. When I do get to be uncaged, as soon as the cage comes off, I get hard. My Wife(KH) has said that I look bigger and get harder than before the cage. I know for sure that my balls are way more sensitive than before. Maybe because they get al of the attention now. My Wife edges me by just rubbing & squeezing them. She can get me seconds from cumming. When I was free to masturbate before being caged, I always just rubbed my penis. Now I think I could cum by just rubbing my balls. I think if anyone will notice a change in your penis, it will be your KH, they are the one who takes care of it now. My Wife loves the way my balls feel now, she has learned on how hard to squeeze, rub or lick them. She loves how firm they get when pushed up by the ring...Good luck...

23. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    Reduced stamina for sure, which is from lack of use.

Increased length (probably 1.5”) some of which is attributable to losing weight, but that doesn’t explain all of it. And no, I don’t have a reasonable explanation. I’ve been in a small cage for roughly 9 months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice