Long term chastity advise

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by shrinking, Apr 19, 2020.

1. shrinking

shrinking New member

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    Hello all,

I want to start long term chastity, but I have a few questions about it. Firstly let me introduce what expirience I have with chastity. I have tried a few cages, some metal ones and also the holytrainer small, nano and the nub. With the nub I could last for a week and more whitout a problem. The only problem is that I had to remove it often to clean. Now my questions:
    1) Do you have any advice what cage is good for long time to wear whitout taking off for clean?
    2) When should I get out to cum or analgasm?
    3) How to start? How long should be my first long term lock up?

Hope You can help.

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    My Queens Keep has not been removed at all since the end of September! I'm sure there are plenty of others who will have similar experiences with different devices! I don't have a particularly onerous cleaning regime in as much as it isn't to time consuming! Anti bacterial soap, a good dry afterwards with a hair dryer. I do use an anti fungal powder (athlete's foot stuff).

KBS likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It depends if your circumcised or not, if not then it’s recommended you have regular removal for cleaning of hygiene other wise you will get a build up the odour won’t be pleasant and you get an infection over long periods, of going to go for an analgasm then there is no need to take your cage off, and if you have gone a week, then why not try for a month next, good luck on your quest.

TheRealAdam likes this.
  4. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    My MCN Contender can stay locked indefinitely, and I know the MM Jailbird is pretty similar. Pretty much any high quality stainless steel cage with an open design should work as long as you have a good fit. I recommend sizing it so that your flaccid penis fills the entire cage without being squished.

5. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I have started to lose track of time but I have been in MCN Contender with PA for about 6 weeks without release. No reason to be allowed out as it’s possible to manage personal hygiene with it staying well and truly fastened, and i am uncut. No idea when or if I will get any type of orgasm!

njcuckold, Peter Rabbit and Chaste J. like this.
  6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm not circumcised but I can push my foreskin right back before getting in the shower. Give it a clean with anti bacterial soap, rinse it off and push it forward again to do the rest. To dry, I push it back again (use a cotton bud) hair dryer, anti fungal powder, push forward and complete the rest. You get very good at keeping clean. The reason I use an anti fungal powder is because I did get a urine infection some while back. Don't want another, they really are nasty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice