Long list -word or two only- about ALL chastity play categories!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by tomfucker, Jun 10, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. tomfucker

tomfucker Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    I'm wanting to find out what I know from what I DO NOT know!

Just a quick list of all the types of play I can think of off the top of my head. If I am missing anything PLEASE correct me, tell me what is missing.

Long List:

1. Femme Dome- A woman who controls a male by locking him in a chastity device. Subject to variations on punishments and lifestyle. Like one Femme Dome makes him dress like a woman, another lets him wear regular clothes. Both Femme Domme just different styles.

2. Dominatrix- A woman who uses physical punishment in order to carry out herself. It MUST BE PHSYSICAL like her stepping on his balls with the heels of her shoe. Or taking a whip to his cock. Smashing his cock head a couple of times until he goes soft again.

3. Subbmissive or Sub- A guy who WILLINGLY wants to be left for a WOMAN to control him. Subs live the life that the Femme Domme setup for him. The Femme Domme can work out strict rules for his lifestyle. If he disobeys she can really (with rules made) punish him good!

4. Sissy- A male who has gone DEEPER into chastity lifestyle by changing his dress, way he talks. The shoes he wears. All to become a woman!

5. Chastity play- A device in order to keep the male from touching himself so that he can't orgasm at all. These devices range from:
    portable tubes- like the CB-3000 or CB-6000. Made from a hard plastic like a CB-6000. Or made from metal.A Lori Devie is metal. Then even a silicone one. I think its called a bird lock. Usually a tube just covers the penis itself and has then has an attaching ring to the base of your penis. Essentially your balls are attachted to your cock, with this method. You would quite literally need to crush your balls in order to get out. LONG TERM

urethra tubes- the tube has a metal urethra hole in it. With the normal base ring to attachted. to your balls. As to actually first slide in this metal urethra tube. It is metal long tube that you insert inside of your pee hole. It is supposed to allow for urinating while the metal forces your penis in a "downward" direction to prevent erections. Though I've read about it here. How its quite dangerous. None-the-less it is a urethra style of chastity play. The popular brand is: steel werks extreme LONG TERM BUT CAVEAT EMPTOR

temporary devices- devices that are not made for long term use. Rather like leather or nylon sheaths that cover you up. The device can not withstand how a human body can sweat, how our skin constantly is shedding. It can't last for weeks and weeks on end though. Simply for a short term session you can use a device such as this. SHORT TERM

full belts - basically you have upgraded from a tube to an entire belt that covers not only your penis. But connects to your hips, to your ass. Its supposed to make you feel more comfortable and considered one of the "best" for long term use. These are custom made devices that really soar in prices too. LONG TERM

No ejaculations, no "cum", no nothing. You let HER CONTROL YOU! YOU LEARN TO LIVE WITHOUT SEX UNTIL SHE WANTS YOU TO!

6. Types of Play or Punishment-

1. Spanking, Whipping, Birching- Physical pain here! This will cause your ass or any other body part like your chest or back to go red with pain! There are many many different devices to inflict physical pain though all: will teach you that Femme Domme or Dominatrix is ALWAYS right. NEVER DEFY HER!

2. Bondage - Using ropes to tie up the sub so he can't move. Now how much bondage, how much rope. Is it on the hands and feet only? Only on the neck attachted to a bed post so you can squat down near his face but no matter how hard he tries he will be ever so close to your vagina? Do you make him wear tight restricting clothes? Block out his mouth with a dildo- mouth toy. So he can see you get off on his mouth without ever tasting or feeling 1 drop of your moisture on his face?

Bondage can go past ropes, into special clothing, even full body suits. You must be careful because if you do not know how to tie ropes SAFELY you can INJURE HIM! Rope burn, cutting off circulation to his head. Cutting off oxygen is apart of Erotic Asphxiation though killing him isn't. EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS ONLY!
    3. Blood - Using the subs blood for play. That can arrive from:

a. Physical punishment - Resulting in blood like spanking his ass raw until you break the skin and blood trickles down past his legs down onto the floor.

b. Needle bloodletting - Using STERILE needles! To pierce the sub. Usually in the penis or scrotum. (His cock or balls.) You really really need to know what you are doing INFECTION IS REAL CAN SEND YOU TO THE HOSPITAL! GETTING A DISEASE THAT WILL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIEF! There will be small drips of blood from it though you could always buy bigger needles. And go more extreme.

c. Other human blood and/or animal blood- I have never seen this done before. Though blood is possible to get. I suppose some folks need more blood to continue their play. DO YOU USE ANIMAL BLOOD? AM I CORRECT OR WRONG ABOUT HUMAN BLOOD PLAY?? I DO NOT KNOW!

4. Bodily Fluids:
    a. Urine- Using the subs own urine or the Masters urine. Even urine from others to carry out play. Urine play is used to show dominance by forcing him to drink which breaks down his will power! The lower his will power, the more control you have over him!

b. urine bathing- urine is poured onto his body either by real time urinating from an individual or using own urine to coat the human body. The idea of urine covering many parts of the body is synonymous for using water to clean the body which we use in a shower or a bathe. Urine replaces water for the act to be called a "urine bath".

c. Human Sweat- I have never seen this one really but I guess its possible to use the subs sweat. After a hard days work to lick it from himself to prove himself to you. Or to lick your sweaty feet after work. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HUMAN SWEAT. IS IT REAL PLAY OR AM I WRONG?

d. Human Semen - Using the subs semen that he produces to be ingested. Could be just from drinking it. Could be in a position where his cock is pointed at his mouth as to fully ingest his semen the moment it arrives from ejaculation. A common one is using a small glass that his semen is emptied into. From there the Femme Domme or Dominatrix makes him drink it! Also the topping to like Ice Cream. On foods maybe a Cup Cake. Maybe on some food of some kind. Or mixed in with a drink.

5. Feces Play- Using human feces to carry out play. I DO NOT SEE THIS, RARELY AT ALL. DO YOU USE FECES PLAY? IF YOU PLEASE TELL US ABOUT IT! THANK YOU!

6. Emotional Punishment- Constantly talking down your subbmissive. Tell him how worthless he is. Calling him the worst names to lower his willpower. Repeated use of this creates a new atmosphere where you REALLY ARE MASTER and HE REALLY IS SLAVE! You are breaking down his spirit in order to gain full control. This is NOT DIRTY TALK! THIS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT! I'd say theres a little bit more to say:

a. Acting like an Animal - The sub is forced to act like a Dog. His breathing, he must bark. Must get on all fours like a dog. You train him to be a good dog, always obeying!

b. Acting like a woman - You train him to act more like a woman. Dress means nothing without the emotional breakdown of his former man self. You must show him how woman think, how a woman carries herself. How a woman is turning him into a woman!

c. Acting like a baby - You train him to act like an infant. He is in diapers. Lives in a baby crib. Wears the baby clothing. You need to change him like a little baby. Must feed him too. Feed and change the baby.
    d. Acting like a Pig - I think this means when the guy is HARDCORE EXTREME. You teach him to enjoy urine, shoving things up his ass then to his mouth. Willingly and able to lick someone's dirty butthole. I think that's where the name "pig" comes from a pig the animal is flithy, disgusting, the saying happy as a pig in shit comes to mind. So he too acts just as vile.

WARNING: I DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING! THE PURPOSE OF THIS LIST IS JUST WHAT I THINK IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG. IN REGARDS TO THE BDSM LIFESTYLE. NO IN REAL LIFE I DO NOT DO THIS FOR A LIVING OR ANYTHING. I AM ALSO NOT HERE TO OFFEND ANYONE. I AM HERE JUST TO UNDERSTAND MY CURRENT KNOWLEDGE! IF YOU CAN PLEASE HELP ME BY CORRECTING ME. TELLING WHAT IS WRONG AND WHAT IS RIGHT! THANK YOU!

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    OK...I'm in complete and utter confusion about what you mean or are implying with this "list". It's like I'm reading code or something. :huh:

This is what you think is "right"? Um...OK. And you're 20 years old? Lots to learn, young one. LOTS to learn. And I despise labels.

There are SOOO many variations on the word "Femdom" that I couldn't even start to try and explain. It doesn't have to begin and end with chastity. There are ladies in this game that don't enjoy chastity play.

Also, "sissy" is a term that is different to different folks.

Wow...I'm totally confused. And I'm a Domme ;)

3. tomfucker

tomfucker Junior Member

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen,

Thank you for replying. As I stated already:
    I DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING. THE PURPOSE OF THIS LIST IS JUST WHAT I THINK IS RIGHT AND WHAT I THINK IS WRONG.NO IN REAL LIFE I DO NOT DO THIS FOR A LIVING OR ANYTHING. I AM ALSO NOT HERE TO OFFEND ANYONE. I AM JUST HERE TO HELP UNDERSTAND MY CURRENT KNOWLEDGE!

The point of the list:

This was made for about maybe 15-25 minutes of all of the stuff I can think of in regards to the BDSM lifestlye. I DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING AND WANT HELP TO UNDERSTAND IT BETTER. That is why I put in big red letters the warning because IT IS NOT RIGHT! I KNOW THAT THERE ARE OTHERS CAN HELP CLARIFY AND CORRECT ME! It is just this is what I've come to believe are the appropriate definitions for each word. The word is bold then my own description of what I think is the right way to define it.

You don't like labels? Then what do you call a male who is subbmissive to his wife. And he is in chastity while she controls when he orgasms? I'm trying to UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU THINK TO HELP ME LEARN MORE! That is the point of my thread:

I DO NOT KNOW! AND I WANT HELP TO LEARN THE "RIGHT" AND "WRONG" OF WHAT I POSTED. AGAIN I"M NOT HERE TO OFFEND OR TO ANGER. JUST TO ASSESS MY CURRENT KNOWLEDGE. THAT"S WHY I WANT POSTERS FROM ALL AROUND TO PLEASE CONTRIBUTE AND CORRECT ME!

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM

I think the original poster was admitting that he didn't know everything, was laying out what he knew (or had been taught by others) and was hoping for advice and confirmation from the friendly members here.

I think you may have misinterpreted his broken English.

Otherwise it is a very long list and would take an awful time for anyone to go through and correct what they personally thought was right and wrong.

D/s, FemDom, 24/7 slavery is not something you can learn via "distance learning" or a "crash course"

Whilst your enthusiasm is admirable, I'm afraid the best way to learn is day by day...

Good luck. :)

5. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have been in the scene all of my adult life, after 28 years of public BDSM...

I learn something new all the time!

I might suggest that if you are in Medford NY, you attend TES meetings or another local group. Munches are a great idea too.

There is no governing body for BDSM terms, certification programs etcetera but, there is a very active, caring community online and in person. I suggest you go meet people if you can. Be safe, go to classes or better yet, an event. Leather Retreat is only three weeks away. An entire weekend of classes, play and great people. Though I think it is a bit much for someone new to the scene. There are some great intro events too. Dark Odyssey Summer Camp or better for someone new, Winter Fire are good events. TES Fest and other events are places to look.

Look here;

http://www.tes.org/main.php

http://darkodyssey.com/

http://www.br.org

http://www.nelaonline.org/

http://mast.net/

There are tons of online resources, personally, I am a supporter of Fetlife.

Good luck in your learning, growing.

F

6. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    I can tell you what I think of a man who types in all caps like he's screaming at me.... Rude.

Get a book, scour the internet, get out and meet people in the lifestyle. Above all, learn how to speak to a lady with some respect.

7. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    As has been said, there are NO hard fast rules to the BD/SM, chastity, fem-dom, or any other type of lifestyle, with one VERY important rule....safe, sane and consensual. As in any other form of relationship those involved must be there and participating under their own free will. Boundaries must be discussed and respected. Beyond that, have fun. Labels really mean nothing.

8. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    I disagree with the definition of Dominatrix. A Dominatrix does not have to use punishment. A good Dominatrix can make a sub weak at the knees by use of words alone.

9. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Just like it is polite to learn the customs of the people you live around if you have moved to a new culture, it is polite to learn the customs of internet posting.
    I have a huge problem with men who are rude to women, but I will give the benefit of doubt to someone until proved otherwise. The OP did an all caps to emphasize his point in his first post, so I assume he was not trying to be rude on purpose. Lets all please try to be polite to each other, but most especially to the wonderful ladies on this site.

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you. It takes more effort to be rude than be polite on the internet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice