1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long Distance Key Swap and games or punishemnts bewteen couples

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by mch2323, Aug 24, 2017.

1. My wife and I have met another couple that are in another state form us. They are into to the same chastity play as we are. We have been discussing the possibilities of swapping chastity keys. We are wondering if anyone has ever done this and what is everyone's thoughts on it. Also we have been discussing playing games, rewards or punishments between the couples. We have tried to find local couples to discuss and chat with but no success. We would love to hear from other couples. Thanks

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    It's been done but not often. Various options. One is the 'double veto'. One way is: KH1 has all the keys of both wearers but in lockbox, and KH2 has keys to the lockbox. Another way is via emlalock: KH1 emlas her sub's keys to KH2 and vice versa. Best setup is with no max and watch the time pile up......:):):)

filltee and Jamie's-Locked like this.
  3. My thoughts are why make this so complicated and take the control away from your KH? Do whatever you like but keep an emergency nearby both when home or away. That is the difference between safe and sane play and a lot of pain. I had to use mine this morning for the first time this year. I was in pain and my wife was at the doctors. I had a sudden Kidney attack once and was rushed to the hospital where they had to first do a scan and no metal allowed. Plus they had to go into my Urethra to get at the Kidney stone that has caused a massive infection that collapsed one and a half lungs. I needed surgery fast. Also consider what happens if you are in a bad car accident?

Does not matter how you do it but do it safe or remember that I told you so. :)

sissybitch likes this.
  4. That should read keep an emergency key nearby. Short edit time here.

mch2323 likes this.
  5. My ex and I were close friends with a couple about an hour away. We would get together and have all sorts of fun. But they never exchanged keys. I'm sure had things continued it would have been a possibility.

6. Emlalock with compulsory games. I have to play 10 games a day. Gambling with weeks. On average I seem to be clocking up about 5 years a week. At this rate I'll never get out, though my keyholding friend says she doesn't mind. I'm not sure how I feel about that though I have thought about it a lot but I always thought it would be me that instigated it.... well trying it.

mch2323 likes this.
  7. My wife and I use Emlalock as a type of management software and as a way to find others to hold my keys. There is no actual mailing of keys with the use of a Key Safe, so it is convenient. I'm locked up by someone on there now. :)

mch2323 likes this.
  8. what a thing. afters a bit you will has hundreds of years. cooo

9. You might have used the default settings maid julie. The original parameters for starting a session take a few times to get right because there are so many choices.You have to be very careful on wheel of Fortune. Change the defaults (I wish they didn't even have defaults) from Weeks and Days to Hours and Minutes and change one of the ADDS to SUBTRACT giving the Wheel an additional Subtract which tends to even things out slightly. After you get used to the overall settings on Emlalock, it can be fun used solo, with a spouse or meeting people on the site or here as many on CM members have used Emlalock.

10. With regard to key swapping safety which I believe is a separate Forum/Thread on CM, my wife and I use a seperate Key Safe for our backup key. Only my wife knows that combo. I believe that is the best (only) way to avoid problems. I don't think I'd ever give our key or keys to anyone unless I knew them VERY well, and even then, only with a backup that we held on to. I've heard other members say "what if you were in a car accident", which I recently was, and had your device on. Well there is NOTHING to get around that one with the exception of taking your chastity device off every time you leave the house.

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    Can work quite well. Remote controller sets up an emla session. Wife or other person locks the lockee, puts keys in keysafe and has lockee have an emla account and on it accepts the session, deleting the pic of the code, so only the remote controller can access it. Lockee then has to see the session through. I've been a remote controller (for someone thousands of miles away) on that basis and it's worked very well

Retiredinaz likes this.
  12. So it would seem Jemima. Suffice to say as it seems impossible to play the games and consistently win sufficient time off to earn a release (the house it appears always wins in the long term) I think I can safely say that I will be remaining denied and almost certainly locked completely at the whim of my KH. Which some would say that is as it should be and who I am I to argue..or complain? The price of her being my KH is to be denied by her.

From a comment she did make to me one time referring to my next period of denial, and that it would be seriously longer than however long this one is.. I tink I can infer that will be getting at least one more release and one might infer also another after that... but either will be seemingly far enough in the future to not bother starting to lookforward to.

Retiredinaz likes this.
  13. @filltee@filltee well if you get very sad you can ask Her polite if you can be milk and that's a lot better than nothing.