London Tower or Sissy cage?

Discussion in 'Red Chilli' started by butlover, Sep 27, 2019.

1. butlover

butlover Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    I'm caught choosing between the London Tower and the Sissy cages. I tend towards the latter as I like the low profile idea. I guess two things are making me hesitant to take the Sissy plunge. Any feedback from anyone with any practical experience would be very helpful...

First off... I'm concerned that the low angle of the cage, right up against the scrotum, might make it difficult to clean and keep healthy during long term lock ups. I'd love to here from any one with experience about long term chastity and hygiene in a Sissy cage. I can be without access for weeks sometimes so being able to maintain healthy skin is important.

Second, again connected to the extreme downward angle, is what happens when your dick tries to get hard. Does it cause an uncomfortable bend in the penis?

Sorry if these sound like stupid questions but my current and previous cages (Chinese steel, mm jailbird and cb6000s) where all quite "out in front" (cage closer to horizontal) rather than tucked down low. Ive made enough expensive errors in ordering chastity cages in the past to want to get it right this time.

Thanks
    B

Enchained likes this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    It sorta depends how long you are flaccid.
    Did you fill a CB6k short? do you hang down naturally when you’re not in a cage?

3. Itsfishyman

Itsfishyman Member

UK, Warwickshire
    Local Time:
    I can’t comment on either of those two devices. However I have a red chilli turrantula which is similar in shape to the London tower. And it’s extremely comfortable and not at all noticeable under my trousers. I was considering the sissy cage the same as you are but decided that cleaning it may be more difficult. For reference my cage is 45mm long with a 45mm ring and the combo locking system as it’s seems more secure with a security screw and a padlock.

Enchained likes this.
  4. butlover

butlover Junior Member

Local Time:
    I use a short cage - 2.25 inch. Naturally i hang down when warm..

5. Premexp38

Premexp38 New member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    I actually have a sissy cage and after few years out of chastity, I am putting it back on.
    I am very short. the cage itself is only 40mm long. So mine looks exactly like that, except I have a Double floor Head
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?attachments/sissy-new2016-malechastity-jpg.16745/

The shape of it makes it not very practical as your penis try to sink in between your balls, so the cage would usually trun to one side and not stay often in between the balls. It is not helpful for the cleaning (I am not circumcised), but I managed to do it. But it does make it look as small as possible, which is kind of nice.
    If you are as short as I am, I would recommend more a london tower.

I was living in France and just moved to the US 2 years ago, I might tray a Jail-Bird.

6. cumplexity

cumplexity Fetish, isn't it!?

Architect
    France, Paris
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I am really considering a London Tower.
    Is there new users of this chastity device on the forum?
    best regards.

7. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Angle of the sissy Cage doesn’t feel natural vs. London Tower

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice