Lockup Time

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by AydensBoy, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. AydensBoy

AydensBoy Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    So what is with this..

it's only been 5 days, i cant wait to get out of my belt and have some fun.
    BUT
    at the same time, i have this insane desire to test myself to the limits.

I read all the forums, altairboy, etc, and keep coming accross the 3 month break-in thing. As much as the though scares me, it's also a great turn on. I want to be locked up for that long.
    it's actually about 3 months and a bit from my birthday right now, and mistress has been dropping some hints about maybe not getting out until then, big birthday present. Every time she mentions that, a shiver runs down my spine, and i secretly wish she would keep me locked that long, but at the same time, WTH!! what am i thinking..

the longer i am in this belt, the more fucked up my thougts get. Just after cuming, i crash, and start thinking 'what the hell am i thinking??' But give me two days in the belt, and i am fantasizing about being fucked, tied, spanked, etc, etc.. Mistress also tells me i am better behaved when locked, so perhaps its in her best interest as well..

I think some of this is the challenge. To date my longest lockup was two weeks, and it wasnt enough to break me.. i could have stayed locked longer.. i want to get to the point where i am climbing the walls, and would be willing to do anything to get out. I want my mistress to have the power to punish with time locked, but right now, its kind of an empty threat, i want to stay locked up longer. I want to get myself to the point where having another week added is a grave threat instead of a turnon. I dont know if 3 months would do it or not, but i imagine i would quite want out by the end.

I think one of the biggest problems is my mistress. She loves my cock, so it's hard for her to keep me locked up for longer periods. And if it makes her happy to make love to me, who am i to say no? This of course brings up the cuckold subject.
    Its one of those things we talk about lots, fantasize about, but not sure if we will ever do it. That being said, one of my bigger fantasies is being chained from the ceiling in our bedroom watching my wife get her brains fucked out by a stud, and hopefully getting my ass done after, while cleaning out my wife. yum!
    But seriously, if she could have her cock requirements met without having to take me out of my cage, i dont think 3 months would be an issue for her. But then, perhaps i should shut up and keep my safety net in place.
    when it has been a month and i want out, it's all that much more persuasive if she is wanting some cock.. :)

2. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    (pantyboy)..working on day 57, my goal was 60 days. Now i want it to last longer. my Keyholder is a beautiful, sexy Woman that came into my life 4 years ago, we have been living together for close to 3 years and each day i fall in love with Her more with each passing day.

She holds the key to my CB-2000 chastity device, which i am required to wear 24/7, only allowing me to remove for cleanings. Her control over me is complete. She tells me that my cock and balls are really Hers, and She decides how and when they are used, and i love her for it. Since my Keyholder took control of me deciding if and when I would be allowed to cum, my orgasms have become one of the most intense sexual experiences I have ever had. I owe it all to my beautiful, sexy & perfect Keyholder, whom I love

(Keyholder) The pleasure I get with him locked up is sooo. I can't even think of how to explain it. Getting him aroused having him lick me almost every night. It is difficult for me not to take the CB-2000 off and just ride him hard. But, knowing that keeping him in for a long period of time, when I do unlock him it is explosive. We have a great sex life but this just makes it so much more. I love getting him hard in there, teasing and licking him. Knowing that when he is away at work he is thinking of me and wondering if I will be releasing him. Losing interest in this NO WAY. I think of locking him up pretty much on a daily basis. I'm being a little selfess, I like to reach over at night and hold him, or lay my head down on him, with the CB-2000 on I feel the cage. I will be locking him up again real soon so we can have that explosive night again and again and again. He is the love of my life. I enjoy pleasuring him, and him pleasuring me.

3. Catoris_CD_jamie

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Thank you for the comments Ayden's boy. Revealing posts like yours have helped me gain some insight into what male chastity is really like. It sounds like it's quite difficult and requires a huge adjustment, but the rewards sound worth it.

Have a wonderful day,

~*jamie*~

4. submissive1

submissive1 Member

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    I can appreciate your feelings on this.
    I too love to be in chastity yet I also love sex with my wife.
    To deal with it I just view it as she owns my genitals and what she wants to do with them is up to her.
    If I stay in chastity a long time great, if she wants to give me an orgasm, also great. What ever makes her happy makes me happy too.

5. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Dear Aydensboy,

I know what you are going through. I, too, was headed down the three month break-in path. We stopped at just around one month.

I can assure you, changes begin to occur after the two week mark. They are difficult to describe, but I encourage you to try. You will love gaining the insights into your body and mind.

Next week I am to begin another serious chastity lock-down. Will it be the magic three month mark? I have no idea, but I figure it will be at least a month this time again.

And, I would suggest that if you try three months and it is not for you.....as it might not be for me......you can always reduce the next lock up period.

Experiment and have fun. I don't feel that it is really a one way door.

David

6. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Well said!!

We've agreed on a couple of basic "rules".....

She is not to give me ANY indication of when I am to be unlocked. When she plans on doing it, she must literally do it on the spur of the moment during whatever sexual activity we are engaged in.
    She will not tell me where she keeps my key under ANY circumstances (except a medical emergency!).
    It is her decision and hers alone of what happens between us sexually. This means that she can pleasure herself when I am not home and either tell me about it or not. She can pleasure herself while I am home but make me stand outside the the room listening, in the room blindfolded so I cannot see her pleasuring herself, or simply make me watch her do it.
    She can tell me to pleasure her in whatever way she chooses (tongue, vibrator, etc), but at no point during ANY of these activities is there any given that I will get A) Unlocked and B) Unlocked and be allowed to have sex with her.

Either way, I'm in heaven!!

So it's now been 4 and 1/2 days since I went into my CB6000 and I'm mclovin' in!

I have also made a conscious decison not to make ANY sexual advances towards her, the reasons for this are as follows:

The longer I leave it, the longer I stay locked in.
    When she then instigates sexual contact (even if it is only watching her fuck herself with her vibrator), then I will know she is doing her best to frustrate and tease me which is perfect!
    When she does unlock me for sex, I will know that she geniunely wants cock, so that is perfect too!
    She then also has the option of unlocking me but denying me the pleasure of fucking her, instead just making me watch her cum and locking me up again-again perfect!

Does any of that make any sense!?

7. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    Well, got my CB6000 about two months...
    Has split already,
    due to the extreme erotocism it creates.....
    (Swear some days, it is more than I can take)
    The Mistress, however, holds the key and she is
    not very generous with it..
    She read an article called Wives View and liked the article
    as it delbt totally with chastity and how to control him...
    Now, chastity has gone to a whole different level for us both
    and I find myself being denied more...
    Of course, the pleasure for her has gone up many notches.
    I end up feeling like her personal sex tool, except my "tool"
    is getting much less.
    I have only been allowed to cum once in two months and this was with
    my hands tied behind my back and on my knees while she jerked me off.
    I came harder than I have ever cum and almost passed out...
    Now, I am again denied until next month on the sixteenth
    as I incurred a one week penalty for not acomplishing
    one of my chores...
    Also, my chore list has skyrocketed and find myself busier than ever as I do not want any more penalties for obvious reasons....
    Now I know what "be careful what you wish for really means"
    Wolfie
    (owned and operated by):tongue:
    Mistress Featherhawks

8. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    Errr, correction, 16th of this month...
    Twat am I thinkin?????
    Wolfie
    (owned and operated by)
    Mistress Featherhawk

9. Mistress Featherhawk

Mistress Featherhawk Mistress Featherhawk

Local Time:
    I shall correct you again my pet wolfie....it s now on the 20th, maybe even later, if you do not behave!!! Are you typing in lowercase?????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice