Lockup Length...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by pet4MistE, Oct 11, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. pet4MistE

pet4MistE Mistress E's sissy

Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    I locked up for my Mistress this morning after a wonderful and well overdue quality time weekend and she's considering me rolling dice to determine the length of my lockup...i suggested to her to use two dice and multiply by three for total time with a milking halfway between...does this sound common and oes anyone else have a Mistress that even allows the chance of determining length?...

2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    We used to dabble with dice for my releases, but now i'm only let out on the 1st of each month. :)

3. smartbottom

smartbottom Junior Member

Local Time:
    My wife/KH likes to use fate to determine when I will be released. She has developed the 'license plate game'.

When I have been relocked after release we go for a drove an I have to pick out a car that is too far away for they plate to be read. When we get closer and it can be read the last two numbers on the plate will be the number of additional days I will remain locked (the day of the drive is day zero), and there have been no exceptions in 16 years now, I will remain locked. Since she never wants an immediate release, numbers 1-5 are reserved. 5=110 days, 4=120 days, 3=130 days, 2=140 days, 1=150 days and the dredded 00=200 days (that has happened twice which is statistically quite unlikely). She always likes to remind me that the car that was picked was entirely MY decision.

She likes it because of the great range of possibilities and how nervous she knows I am between when a car is selected and we can learn my fate.

4. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    As with all good relationships, a good relationship between a Mistress and a chastity slave is IMHO based on open communication and mutual respect. So it is not uncommon for a Mistress to listen to, and respect, the wish of her chastity slave. Just like the Mistress expects her slave to listen to and respect her wish.

The difference within a chastity couple is that the Mistress is in charge and decides when the chastity slave is unlocked and is allowed to cum.

Dice games and similar can be fun. But they may leave both the Mistress and the chastity slave without options. If Mistress is reluctant, or might feel guilty about locking up for too long, a dice game might help to show the Mistress that keeping the chastity slave locked for longer is no problem.

But please be aware that dice games may keep both you and your Mistress slaves to the dice. Which may be no problem, if that is what the both of you really want.

If I was a keyholder I would not accept a request for dices telling me when to unlock my chastity slave. It might be too soon or too late, depending on what I want, and I would see such a request as an attempt to top from the bottom.

5. villev

villev Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    That's sound very interesting.
    There is something what I don't understand. Could you give same examples?
    If two last numbers is 61 that means 61 days before release and so. But if last numbers is like 56, what that means? 5=110 days => 110+6 = 116 days?
    last numbers 21 => 140+150 => 290 days?

6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    I really like the sound of this game! How does the rest of the scoring work? If you picked a car that has the last two digits 15, is that 15 days, or 10+110 = 120 days?

7. pet4MistE

pet4MistE Mistress E's sissy

Local Time:
    Just wanted to update this post I guess...My lockup started Monday morning and my Mistress got her hands on a dice from a card game....this dice has numbers five through ten....well her rules are that I would roll it and whatever number came up she would multiply by two and that would be my days locked up....well I rolled last night a six....this gave me twelve days plus three for disobedient behavior earlier this week....so as it stands I will remain locked until the 28th of this month if I can keep my mouth in check and respect my Mistress...oh yea and after this release and I roll again the number will be multiplied by three then four the next time and five the next...she did say she wouldn't multiply anymore than five times but that could change I'm sure :)

8. smartbottom

smartbottom Junior Member

Local Time:
    Only 01 through 05 are reserved. 06 would be 6 days, 50 would be 50 days, 61 would be 61 days just as 78 would be 78 days, etc. The last two digits are seen as a unit and not as individual digits so there is no adding. If there were an cumulative possibility an 01 could be said to be 350 days an n a 00 could be 400 days. The maximum is 200 days which is plenty long enough, believe me. She will obviously read this and I hope she doesn't decide any changes as described would be a good idea.

If anyone is interested I am always on my best behavior when I am approaching a release date because I really want sex with my wife and my releases are for three days when I can cum as often as I want . If she is is a good mood, that means inside her, if not I have to jerk off in front of her and that is all I am allowed to do before I am locked again and we take the drive. I really want her in a good mood. Well I always want that but the extra incentive makes me especially attentive, at least Jan says it does and she knows best.

9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Not really into this one myself, but I suppose one option would be also have a use for the first number on the plate, so if it begins with, say, a 1, there's also a penalty such as ruining your O, or whatever.

10. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    I have seen dice games, card games, guessing games, but I have never seen a license plate game. I love it. I don't want Mistress to use it, but I like the concept.:rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice