Locktober 2022

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by LukeA, Nov 9, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. LukeA

LukeA New member

Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    Locktober Diary

We have decided to try locktober but maybe not as it should be. Instead we have agreed that although the cage maybe used it will be based on trust. The wife (TW) has complete control of orgasms and penis for the whole of October. It maybe a whole month before I orgasm again it may not it all depends on her. I must say I'm kind of glad. I did three weeks no orgasm on my own previous and found week 2 and 3 really hard and I believe being caged would make it worse as even being able to stretch in the mornings makes it easier I think but there is always that threat she may lock it away. I'm a bit nervous and excited about what lies ahead and the day finished with what I can only describe as an amazing night with a very happy ending I think for both of us so we will see what happens now. I will only write an entry if anything has happened.

So we begin and I have to say finishing September on such a high has left me really horny already which is often the case after a good orgasm, I hope it dies down a bit soon.

So it begins, this morning I was played with just for a few minutes, felt really good as it always does but knew it wouldn't last. It was just about the right amount of time though I was lucky. Kind of felt good but never got to feel really good that would leave me throbbing but in a few weeks I'm sure that line will be well and truly eclipsed in just a few seconds. Still very early days and wouldn't really be having an orgasm now either normally about twice a week.

Was feeling ok till this morning and just a very quick few strokes from her sent me into a frenzy and even more so when she left to go into the shower and said 'no playing' of course I did as I was told but really wanted to finish where she left off.

That evening we were joking and messing around as we do and I can't remember exactly what I said but I might have been a bit cheeky and I was told that’s another day added on its now the 1st of November. My god I hope she's joking but kind of hot to, thinking she might just do that gave me a tingle. Only time will tell I guess.

Woke up this morning and time is beginning to tell a bit now was very hard and found myself rubbing against the mattress just a little bit soon realised and stopped as didn't want to get caught and find out what the consequences would be. It soon went though and all was forgotten until whilst having a cuddle I was asked how my penis was feeling today as she grabbed it and began so slow intermittent strokes. I replied with horny as she carried on for a few more. I wish she asked how her cock was today after all for October it is hers. I was surprised how dry I was as normally a very heavy pre cummer but didn't seem to be today. As she stopped my balls where left tingling and wanting to be squeezed, I may ask and show her next time and see. Anyway she went off for a shower and I got up and pulled on my boxers. As my erection descended all that precum soon dribbled out, there it is I thought sticky pants and tingling balls to start there day. Does it get any better I thought as I carried on getting ready.

Not much going on today this morning after our hug I had a few kisses down my chest which was nice finished with a little peck on my cock which sent a shiver down my spine. Off to college for me today. Although in the evening my wife made me laugh when I was told the way I'm going it will be the 5th of November before I have my fireworks as well. I laughed as I'm hoping she's joking but let's not push it lol.

Well first week down and now I am starting to feel it. I'm not frustrated as yet just feeling really horny, and when I woke up this morning it was clear to see. Only this time as I moved around I could feel the dampness of my pre cum on the bed as my erection continued to pulsate. Wife came round to lay on top of me and give me a cuddle which is always nice being that close to her. As she got off me though I let out a whimper not sure why? it was natural and certainly not planned. She clearly noticed and took the opportunity to ensure it wasn't my last whimper of the morning as she started to slowly play with and tease me. Ended abruptly a few moments later when someone was walking around looking for a shirt for school so then was time to get up and on with day.

Didn't really have chance to write yesterday but wasn't really much to say. There was a little teasing in the morning but very brief. I have started to notice that during cuddles in bed her hand is always just resting on my hip so close but so far but really gets my heart racing.

Anyway back on to today and I feel like I have learned a lesson today. TW wasn't really feeling anything for herself today and as she straddled me and started to play with me I asked if I should shut the door. She asked ‘why? Do you think you having a long tease?’ I was kinda put in my place if I'm honest and didn’t know what to say. Yes is what I wanted to say I did I thought that on a Sunday instead of my usual orgasm maybe we would have a longer teasing session maybe door closed cock rings on and lube and a good ten minutes maybe of play and edging instead. This is where I learned my first lesson I don't have that control I gave that to her and so I don't get that choice. In reality I was played with for maybe a minute at most until I was fully hard and then that was it a slap and that's it for today. I was soon told off as we cuddled I found myself rubbing up against her body like a horny dog. That was it that was all I was getting today. In my head I had this idea of giving her an orgasm which to be honest I get more turned on by giving than anything else, this would be followed by a teasing session followed by being caged for the 1st time as she was going out that afternoon and leaving me alone. Guess it was a strong reminder that I gave that up she can do what she wants and she is.

I think this is the right time to mention that TW is doing this for me she doesn't really have any interest but knows it's a turn on for me giving up the control and we are trying. This is also the reason I'm not caged she doesn't really like it and it gets in the way of hugs and closeness which I completely understand. So we are trying trust chastity and she can cage when she wants so might be if I piss her off or if she's out for the evening or just because. These are the rules we have for October see what happens. I have to say though TW I think is doing an amazing job little things she says some I have mentioned how she is the way she teases and after today I'm in no doubt I have no control, she even laughed this morning when I let out a happy yelp of sensitivity which turned me on even more because for the first time I thought she might be enjoying this as well and that makes a massive difference to me. I kind of wish and hope she will start caging me when she's not around and I'm at home as this will take some of the pressure off a bit. What I'm trying to say is let's be honest she's not here I'm alone I could easily go and have a wank and cum and that would be that she might be able to tell she might not but what's the worse that will happen? Nothing she won't lock me up then for the rest of the month or punish me it will just be the end. I guess as we are doing it for me and we have that trust she can choice not to lock but I think I would prefer not to have that opportunity and the thought pattern when I'm left alone uncaged. I know it's only a week but I wonder if she will cage me at all, she hasn't even looked in box yet where I keep the cage, then I start to wonder maybe she will the week she does her show and she's out 5 nights, and then this the sadistic part of my mind that thinks maybe and hope she will cage me on 30th or 31st and then we'll just leave it on and see if I ask for it off or if it will indeed be the punishment days she has added on or just till we get to the weekend. It's going to be an exciting journey and I think TW is growing in confidence and maybe even enjoy it is my hope.

Well I guess good news only three more weeks to the 1st of November. Weird as I have done 3 weeks before I feel like this is the start and is possible but I have to admit it's been a struggle. Last time I did it the 1st few weeks where almost enforced as had post hernia pain and there was no teasing. This time I am being teased almost every day and would like nothing more than to cum. My feet have started to tingle now and my brain seems to have gone missing or lack of concentration.

Anyway back to this morning as quite often seems to be the case I soon found TW hands slowly caressing my cock untill hard enough to stroke. Today was the first day I had to say stop as I was about to cum, I was taken to the edge. In my need I grabbed my balls and soon heard 'erm excuse me'. Eeek lol I removed my hand and wriggled in my frustrations trying to work it all back out my muscles. I could feel myself dripping and a few moments after putting on my boxers they felt soaked in the pre cum that had been built up.

As I carried on with my day I thought it was interesting that nothing else had been said about me breaking the rules this morning so I thought I might drop a little guild down and just pop in a message that I was sorry and it probably needs dealing with. I had a message back saying 'hmmmm I will have a think'. I did think about asking if she would like me to step out of it for a minute and give some advice on suitable punishments but I thought best not probably too pushy and she needs to find her own path, and part of me wants to find out if anything will actually happen or not, I'm kinda thinking not but we will see.

I think for me there's so many options it could just be a chat tonight a proper listen you know the rules you broke them this morning and if it happens again there will be consequences. Obviously I could go for my shower this evening she could walk in with the cage and say 'I have the keys put it on when you’re out and dry'. I always think as well this time with the cage I wouldn't know how long she might just do it for a few hours and I wouldn't know at that point could be a few days or rest of week I wouldn't no and I love the mindfuck of that thought and punishment. Obviously the classic a spanking but even worse imagine if it was a 'you need to be punished choice either 2 days in your cage or four days of not being touched or teased at all'. How bad would that be lol not sure how I'd choice, or even worse go to bed tonight and I'm told right you want touch fine touch it and edge for me 3 times and make sure you do it properly (a bit like the smoke the whole pack punishment) and after just kissed good night and off to sleep or worse into the cage but let's face it that would be really harsh and not fit the crime at this point. These are the thoughts that occupy my mind through the day, no wonder I'm so horny I could hump a grater right now. Anyway let's see what happens I mean could just be another day added on and she has a secret tally we won't know to the end so stay tuned lol.

On the eve of the 2nd week mark all I can say is I'm so god damn horny my balls are constantly tingling and I am starting to feel a bit frustrated and if honest irritated and strangely enough it's almost at the exact time as it was when I did a trial before.

Nothing happened yesterday which posed a new question to me. Do I prefer being touched and teased and having that need to orgasm ramped up or is it better when there's nothing. I still can't answer both have positives and negatives. I like being touched and wound up in the morning especially if it's slow and more exploring the whole area rather than fast and furious wanking and no change of rythem or placement. Not that I mind either if I'm honest just find it nicer. The fall down on that is that it keeps adding to the frustration just when I have got passed the previous day's build up. On the other hand not having anything will allow me more time to switch off that part of my brain but I do feel like I have missed out. If I'm honest I would say TW has it about right if we miss a day or two I'm not feeling neglected yet and then she picks it up just at the right time to keep me walking on that edge. Then I realised actually this is working rather well because the cage then really becomes a punishment as it's a definite ‘I'm not interested in your cock and needs anymore you have been naughty so I'm locking it away from both of us until I think you deserve my attention again.’ So it becomes a real punishment as I hate it and she hates it as it gets in way so works. We then have this nice 3 level system of being teased and played with, not being played with at all amd then locked up in a I'm not interested how dare you touch yourself (or something else that has annoyed here) get the cage on and hand me the keys. Interesting thoughts I think and something I am going to be mindful of as we move forward how the daily activities or not has left me feeling. Something else I have noticed as well is missing me touching myself which is weird as normally don’t that often but I am missing the freedom to play with myself if I wanted to which is a new feeling.

Anyway I was teased this morning and asked if I was allowed to play for a bit longer to which I was told no but she kindly added to here already teased efforts. Drives me wild, I was on top kissing her and rubbing against her like a horny dog hoping she would let me pleasure her and that would help, but nope I got to suck and lick the nipples for a bit but no more. It's certainly not on purpose or thought of and I'm not sure how she feels about it when I can't help but rub my hard-on up against her trying to get that last bit of stimulation but I may ask at some point. I’m surprised I'm not reprimanded for that as well, although she did say this morning if you don't calm down I'm going to have to put you in your cage. Now what do you do with that, I didn't reply and let it go. It's so hard part of me wants to say 'well if you want to' or 'it's about bloody time' but then I don't want to be caged and I don't want to have input into it either I want/need that ‘you better stop that now or I'm locking you up.’ Then if I didn't its 'right you where warned lock it up Mr!!'

Anyway I have suggested over the weekend 15/16th we have a catch up step out of the roles and open honest questions so if any burning questions are needed can be asked in a safe space so we can do the last half of the month maybe in a more confident way. Keep you posted.

Well in an unexpected turn of events I was caged last night. Out of nowhere really we had a conversation about me being far to horny and that not sure I should be left alone and can I be trusted. A bit like yesterday I wasn't really sure what to say I hate being asked those things, anyone out there will know that in power exchange being asked questions is terrifying because they can start to unwrap what really makes you tick and what you would hate the most. A bit like the 4 days no teasing or 2 days in a cage choice. It reveals what you would hate the most and that is dangerous information to give up. Anyway I digress so in the middle of the conversation we were interrupted and got off track. I thought I might get away with this as the reality set in TW was actually going to put me in my cage her decision not mine this would be a first. Anyway soon after all clear it was brought up again and after a few minutes conversation it was agreed that when I get home from dropping her off I would have my shower and lock myself in my cage. This was because apparently I'm well to horny and need time in my cage to calm down apparently, also went on to say that maybe when the house completes I will be unlocked (which could be around the 21st) and maybe that would make me worry about the completion time as much as she does (I have been very laid back about it). All the time she is saying this dead serious and to the point looking in my eyes and can feel myself getting harder and harder. I would say what's that about but if you’re reading this then you already probably know that's where we get our kicks at that dominance at being controlled and told to do something. We are not push over’s and our lives can be normal as anyone else but from time to time to slip into that role as it is what turns you on. In simplicity how I can describe it to those who have yet to experience it and apart from those with a spanking fetish it this… say TW comes home and I haven’t got cage on or done something else I was told to do before she gets home and she wants to slip into that dominate role. By saying something like why have you not done what I asked you know there are consequences. This part indicates we are moving to those roles and play and also that sentence is the turn on nothing’s happened yet but an exchange of power in a way and the thought of what the consequences could be and how it was said will instantly send sensations in the nice parts. Ok so later on she says ‘go and get (insert spanking implement) and meet me etc etc downstairs the bedroom etc. Here again it's the words and it would get you going again. Then being told to drop your trousers or whatever and bend over something me personally would be dripping at this point and really turned on. Now the spanking could be as light as anything 5 10 light whatever because it's not about the act it's about what's happening and that exchange of power there is the turn on and that's why some people like to stand you in a corner after with your pants down still it's the power exchange that the turn on. Now if you have actually been bad and need a spanking then you can obviously make it a bit longer or harder or whatever then it's a punishment. It's so hard to explain to someone else if they don't experience or feel like you do but hope that's helped.

Anyway 1st night was interesting been here before a few times always find it a lot easier because when it goes on its lubed quite well and it's maintaining that what I find hard always seems to be a sticking point somewhere.

Well I'm out the cage actually it was yesterday afternoon, punishment over for touching myself and not listening when told no more. I'm glad I know what it was for. So had a really good sleep last night well normal I guess. Interesting to note doesn't seem to matter as I always wake up once in night either because I'm so horny or because I'm straining against my cage neither which matters anyway as normally I always wake up once in the night for a wee. This morning we had some time for ourselves and after making sure TW was satisfied I was asked if I would like some teasing. Now I'm still not sure what's the right thing as I have said before I do but don't lol it's a very hard decision, I would rather not be asked and be teased if she wants to and not if she doesn't after all it's all about how much she wants to frustrate me not how much I want to be frustrated. Anyway I had an amazing slow teasing session seemed really short but I bet it's just how much I was enjoying it. I was so sensitive was quivering at almost every touch. I never even came close to the edge but was making my body shake and toes curl at will. Not sure TW enjoyed it though she seems to think it's torture funny I think it's extremely pleasurable it's on the edge and without a happy ending I can get that she thinks that but I'd love it to have carried on.

It has unfortunately left me extremely frustrated though and I'm feeling really bad at the moment. Think I have hit the wall a bit. I found last time that the third week was the hardest and I think I'm just the same again. I even said that I want to end this I want an orgasm but rightly so TW said she was receiving mixed messages and didn't know if I was being serious or not. I actually was but this is the time where she needs to be strong, there should be no outs as it was agreed we would do the month and that's what we need to do. Yes I'm serious I need out I want to cum I'm so frustrated I can't think about anything else. TW said we should of come up with a code word or something in case of this situation but there was a reason we didn’t because then there's always an out and I need her to be strong to get me through. I even said I'd do it myself then and I was told no but I have plenty of opportunity to although I'm really trying to fight it now and even thought about putting myself in the cage as I want to make it through to and I know this is the real hump in the road. This time next week it will all be downhill. I think I will see how I am tomorrow but if still the same and that temptation is to much I will lock it away and hope that helps, to be honest first time I mentioned how horny I was and I wanted to cum and would do it myself I really should of been locked up anyway if we are going to do this together. Anyway that's my Sunday feeling really tired, horny, and frustrated brain has just gone into overload and can't concentrate or think of anything else. Such fun!! :-( .

Well the sleep did me good and after 24 hours of no teasing/touching I have turned a corner. My 11 out of 10 has dropped to a 8 or 9 I'd say so feeling much better. Oh news flash I had a little spanking last night only maybe 6 swats with the wooden spoon but was enough to get me hard. This actually surprised me; I have been spanked a few times before but never had a strong reaction like that. Maybe it's the weeks of denial or maybe it was the fact in was done by TW and those dreams started to feel like a possibility. I did have to laugh though later as I no it's hard to understand spanking and is it pleasurable enjoyable and if so it can't be used as a punishment well it can be both. Initially yes it might be the whole build up but like I said there's sensual nice spanking and punishment spanking and I laughed because I guess the easiest way to tell between the two is that a punishment spanking starts a few swats after the erection has been spanked away lol ( I don’t actually mean spanking the penis here by the way to clarify). Anyway best swats I've ever had I was buzzing after that, problem is it's always on my mind now and drift into my fantasies and that's not helping at all.

Been quite a busy week and after our chat on the weekend it was discussed that TW feels like she has to tease and it's expected, to which I replied it isn't at all and it's all about her and what she wants to do. If she wants to she does if she doesn't want to she doesn't and it's about what desired effect she wants. Anyway since then no teasing till this morning, which I have been thankful for as I will tell you the same as I told TW last night when she asked how horny I was feeling? I was at a 6 it had dropped that quickly from an 11 just 3 days ago with no stimulation I was down to a 6 and not really feeling any frustration at all. I should have known that after that answer it would be built on. Now what I find interesting is I seem to be at the kind of gentle wave of frustration it's quite comfortable I feel I'm past the worst, but what I'm finding is one touch or stroke can just send me straight to the top like I could just be 5 carefully placed strokes away from orgasm I'm right on that edge. Now I feel like I'm back to a 7 just a few hours later. There's a tingle in my feet and I feel quite warm and fuzzy but not really grrr if you know what I mean. When all this started I think it would take longer to build up and longer to drop down now I think it's all very short sharp points on that wave of horniness as we approach the final run in, can't believe it almost there!!!

Well I'm back up to a 9/10 again after some teasing this morning and being brought to the edge once. Damn I'm so sensitive right now never known anything like it. One touch in the right place and I swear I could just cum there and then. In fact anything feels like that could happen, a few smacks on the bum, a bite on the neck it could all just tip me over the edge. I guess that's the point of it all, keeping me there! Starting now to think about my final week and the lead up to it. Kinda unsure where and how I would like it to go. Still fantasising about maybe being locked up Sunday and Monday and it being extended a day or two until TW is ready to let me have that long awaited orgasm that would be so hot but also so god damn frustrating. No sign of being caged again anytime soon though not for the want of walking and dancing on that line which is fun seeing when and if she will go right in your box now.

Well we are fast approaching the end, three weeks down and coming up to Tuesday with it only being a week away. I’m shocked actually how quickly it has gone. I have read before that three weeks seems to be where things get easier and you get into a good stride and I would absolutely say that’s true. In fact last week after the initial first few days seemed easy to get through. Picked up a bit of a cold on Friday and came home from work which isn’t the best idea as you kind of need to be busy and for some reason when I’m not well I get super honey. TW was out again Thursday night and no cage I was trusted again. I think looking back this would be something I think I would of liked to happen even if it was just till she got home maybe with the odd I’m to tired to get the keys now you can wait till the morning scenario. Anyway I think now although really want to have that orgasm I have come too far to throw it all away and I’m interested to see what happens in the future. TW had a little play on Saturday morning nothing much but enough to just top me up and get my feet tingling again and a hardon that once it finally went down left a very wet patch in the boxers I had just put on. This morning however (Sunday) there was a lot of teasing and some really slow sensual edging with my guidance to when to stop. Must of been to the edge and back 4 maybe 5 times and it was right there and felt amazing. I even said to TW that sometimes a nice slow tease like that (with an ending) is just so good although there is also an appreciation for a good hard wank as well quick and hard. So right now as I update this I am uncaged very horny feet are buzzing and I’m dying to know how the last week will pan out. I would really like to be locked up now till the weekend where I will then be unlocked and relentlessly teased till Tuesday morning the 1st of November. I almost want to ask and I think sometimes that’s not a bad thing it shows submission to ask to be locked up, but I want to see what TW does. Anyway back to work tomorrow hopefully this week will go as quick as the others.

Well a week to go now and it’s just ticking those days away. Unfortunately TW and I have a bit of a cold, I’m ok but TW is not feeling great at all. I guess this will put a bit of a dampener on the week now but hey we are almost there and maybe not a bad thing. TW did have a little play this morning after asking me if I felt frustrated. I replied with honesty and said not really as had kinda settled down again now. Maybe that was the reason she had a little play just to top up the frustration a little bit which actually worked of course. Not sure if it’s because I have come down with a bit of a cold or the whole chastity thing but starting to feel a bit down now a bit emotional and I’m sure it’s just being tired and the cold but worth noting as it can happen but I think that is only if it’s weeks and weeks of just being ignored completely. Looking forward to next week now, almost there.

Hi all well I'm like an excited puppy of late which isn't making things any easier. It almost feels like Christmas coming up when you’re a kid just completely over excited that the days seem to be slowing down, not overly helpful having a day off today which will no doubt slow it down even more. We are at the eve of the 4 week mark and actually I have an enormous amount of pride in myself for even getting this far. Yes there's been times and you know as well as I do that I could of just gave in but I kept going. To put it in to context as I know we are not all the same I have a massive sex drive I am almost horny every day and probably since the first time I masturbated I have done so almost every day since. Sound crazy to read in black and white but it really wouldn't be far off. Recently since playing with chastity and tease and denial that hasn't been the case, in fact I couldn't tell you the last time I masturbated. I now like to enjoy every one of those moments with TW don't get me wrong there's been mornings where I have sneaked of to the bathroom as uncontrollable horny and know that it's not going to happen but they are few and far between. So even though it's been a steady reduction and controlling those emotions going four weeks solid without even touching (ok maybe a little very rarely but shusshhhh) and having an orgasm for me is a big deal especially when really it has all been self control, I think I have had only 2 days in the cage and really been trusted which I think has worked because I/we have a goal and I want to get there. I'm not so sure I could be that trusted again if I'm honest especially when home alone.

So anyway where are we 27th four more full days to go doubt there will be any cage time and been really hard not to influence although found myself being a bit naughty on purpose hoping to be. I even sent a rhyme the other day to finish hoping she would say it and I could just say 'ok then'. It was just 'when you’re feeling poorly sick…..' and I was hoping I'd get a 'is the time to lock up his dick', but we never got there lol. This morning I wasn't touching but close enough for it to seem I might or could be and although I was asked 'do we need to lock you up' I was never told to get or put on cage. I know she's not a fan so could just be that but as stated both of us ain't feeling great and all this is the last thing on your mind. Anyway we will see could be surprised. I had a very hot thought yesterday whilst my mind wondered at work. What about if I have my orgasm Tuesday and then she tells me to clean up and get my cage and I'm locked up from the 1st again or even better I'm tied down for my orgasm and then caged not knowing when I will have that release again, and anyone who has abstained before will know that you are so so honey when you reopen that gate again.

Almost there….. These last few days have been so hard, I think it is all because it's right there in touching distance it's pretty much all I can think of. There has been loads of amazing sensual teasing the past few days which has made it intense and I'm super sensitive as well at the moment. I'm worried come Tuesday it will all be over in a second which can be a bit of an anti climax but to be honest we don't have a lot of time and I'm not sure I could last to the weekend lol. That being said I was shocked the other day especially as something I have already said but TW said maybe I will just lock you up on Monday and then you will have to wait till I say so. So fucking hot lol I know weird but to me that's hot like I said it's that taking control and being dominant, although unbelievably mean and frustrating but so hot. Anyway I'm pretty sure that won't happen. TW is out a lot over the next 2 days so be like passing ships, kinda wonder if I will have my last tease in the morning and then be locked up till Tuesday morning or if I will be trusted again. I'm kinda thinking I might even ask although will take the shine of it a bit but only been locked up 2 days and I was hoping there would be more than that just so TW could get confidence and used to telling me to put it on. I know there will be people out there going what the hell you want to be in a cage I have been in mine for 29 days solid and I want time out and can't. I promise I understand that and will revisit it all when I conclude the diary because I think there's some Interesting positives and negatives to both. Almost there guys frustration high, days are slow, cock is super super sensitive but we are just a few days away.

Well here we are orgasm eve, funny not really sure how I feel if I’m honest. In one way its like Christmas eve but on the other side it’s sad it’s all over all that time and wait and that will be that but if I’m honest it’s about bloody time. Let’s catch you up…

Well I think last time I wrote I was undecided about if I should ask TW if she can lock me up or not as I kinda wanted to be but also wanted to give her this space. Well as I processed it and mulled it over I decided that’s what I am going to do, I will give here time and chance but then if not I will ask. I have moved it and got it ready in my draw the previous night so was close to hand the next morning for when I needed it. However, come the morning it just wasn’t right I would of been really selfish to ask and I didnt realise actually what weekend it was so I let it go and actually do you know what it was the right thing to do anyway it’s really not up to me and if I had done it, it wouldn’t of been the same as it would of been me putting me in my cage and that’s just not what does it for me so it wouldn’t of scratched that itch. Anyway here we are 31 days since my last orgasm and lots of teasing and playing since at the hands of my beautiful wife, and this morning was the final time and I was even really naughty and moved her hand back a little bit later as I just needed more to which she obliged, but really she should of told be off who the hell am I to put her hand there. I guess maybe being the last day and all that a little bit of leeway. I have asked as she is out till late tonight if I can have a little play and a few edges to which I have been authorised try and build it right up to max before tomorrow morning. My mind is still playing with me though was thinking what if I go to bed later and under the duvet is a note saying ‘changed my mind, don’t you dare, cage on’ or even a text message later to that effect. I know I’m terrible can’t help it I love that sort of thing, that real strength and power play of domination and being in control, not all the time life is way too busy for all that but sometimes it really does it for me. Anyway I guess that’s that tomorrow is orgasm day 1st November and I will have done it. I was hopping I might be asked how I would like my 1st orgasm in 31 days but not as yet but again life is so busy and I know I have already mentioned how short on time we are this week. I’m going to leave it now till the weekend then I will be writing my overall thoughts and conclusions the weekend when everything is back to normal chemicals in the right place at the right levels and I can look back on the month clear headed so catch you all then.

Conclusion

Ok Saturday evening, a few days later, diary as been read through and I can now give my conclusions to Locktober 2022.

First in case you are wondering it was an amazing orgasm on Tuesday, I don’t think I have ever cum that hard and that much in my life and it was nice to finally not only achieve an orgasm but to achieve that goal, it really wasn’t easy and one of the hardest things I have ever done, but also one of the most fun things I have ever done.

I think for me looking back it has been really interesting to see how it changed me and how short and long those changes where. Sometimes getting to the point of giving up only a few days later to be back in full control again. The brain fog was really interesting not all the time but it was defiantly there affecting my ability to think straight or about anything else. I also found it interesting that as the weeks progressed there where defiantly sharper changes in how I was feeling. For example at the start I could be teased a few days and it would be a gradual elevation to frustration. A few days of not being teased would give me a gradual drop down to normality. As the weeks progressed these became sharper and sharper rises and declines in those emotions. I could go from 4-10 very quickly maybe in one day as at the start that would take days to achieve.

Now I said I would go back and explain the trust chastity verses caged chastity. Ok very simply for me not being caged put a lot of pressure on me to not touch and play in the opportunities I had, if I had been caged then that pressure and option is taken away. It’s the same whenever I was feeling really horny and like I can’t go on I had to really have that battle with myself as if I was caged there isn’t that option anymore. However from being caged point of view I can honestly understand where your coming from, yes you have that pressure and choice taken away but you are locked 24/7 with only (hopefully) a weekly cleaning before going back in. I do absolutely think being able to still have erections especially in mornings or when feeling horny takes off that edge a little bit I have certainly found that. It’s really difficult isn’t it both have their positives and negatives and I actually believe husband and wife in a loving trusting relationship a mixture of the both is a perfect combination and if we did it again now I wouldn’t hesitate to ask to be locked up when I was feeling that temptation get to great, but this time I would make sure that was discussed and introduced from the start. This time it was all about TW and her finding her way and I didn’t want to knock confidence by topping from the bottom and I’m really glad I didn’t.

So I guess if you asked me what would I change that would be it maybe just the use of cage when TW wasn’t around or going to be out. Like I said in diary could have been just for the few hours or that night or a few days but I think I would of liked that, and didn’t need to be every time just most of the time maybe but hard to say.

Would I do it again? I think I would like to do it and try it again but do it as a month locking just so I could write another diary and really compare the two and see but apart from that, no I wouldn’t. Not because I didn’t like doing it and achieving that goal but because I’m not a fan of scripted plans and all that. It was a great time to try and give this a go a perfect time for TW to have a month’s control and do whatever she wanted and build up that confidence, which I think she has and from what you have read you can see that she has said a lot of things that I have thought about and thought was hot, think she just needs to go with that gut instinct and carry it through, hard though I guess to think someone would want you to be that mean and dominate. I don’t know if she has or not but I hope that what she takes away from this is actually it doesn’t need to be locktober she can tease, and please and lock and tell me that I’m not allowed to cum till she says whenever she wants to when she wants to. That is what I hope we have achieved from this, that she is comfortable to at any point just take control for a day a few days a week a month whatever, and that some or most of the time it’s not about the actions it’s about the buildup that’s the hottest and know its something im fine with. She said to me the other day something like ‘if you carry on I’m going to give you a smack’ to which I was like ‘ooooo’ (as you do lol) she then responded with ‘well actually no because you will enjoy that’. Yes yes I would lol and that is what all this is isn’t it play. It’s still playing because if I didn’t enjoy it in some way then it just becomes abuse. So yes its playful punishment playful chastity you just occasionally slip into those roles in your busy lives and play in those power reversal roles that have been agreed. We all know if we didn’t enjoy it or like that control in some way we wouldn’t be here doing and asking for what we are.

I think for me that’s it, I hope you have enjoyed reading and it’s been some help if your thinking about it and just want to know someone else’s experience so you know what to expect. Although id bet my last dime we all have very different feelings emotions and experience when it comes to locktober. Happy locking x

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice