Locks and water. How to protect?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by john locked, Jul 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. john locked

john locked Active member

computer technician
    Europe
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    Good day!

i searched in the forum with different keywords but can not find answer to my question.
    How wearers of the chastity devices will protect the locks under the shower, especially numbered locks? Yesterday i just went to the shower and at least today is everything okay with lock (discs are moving nicely).

i am a bit worried as indeed i want also in the future open the closed lock and of course i want to wash myself.

Do you use any oil to protect and clean up? Seal the lock? Airtight? IMHO it is impossible.

WBR
    john

P.S. Maybe i just do not know how to search.

2. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Gaming, no surprise in Las Vegas.
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Hi there;
    I had similar concerns and have come up with a little fix that is cheap and easy. I too found no answer here or anywhere else. I tried plastic wrap, small plastic bags and no success. It occured to me perhaps a condom would work, and that wasn't too bad. I just rolled it up over the bottom of the lock and over the hasp. It's good for maybe 4 or 5 uses then you get a new one. Condoms aren't cheap and they are used for other things more suited to their purpose.

Then, I was cleaning up one day and realized the disposable Nitrile gloves I was wearing was the answer. I wear extra large gloves, and I cut off the fingers of the glove. They are just the right size to fit over the lock on my Mature Metals Jail Bird. It can be pulled all the way up and the open end folded over the hasp can be secured with a twist tie. It's easy and inexpensive. I use "garden ties" which come on a reel and can be found at most garden and hardware stores. The Nitrile disposables I buy at Harbor Freight and they are very inexpensive. Even if you didn't want the gloves for anything else, you can cut the fingers off and still be way ahead of any other solution. I use one finger of a glove for a week and could go longer but change them out when they look dirty.

Just slide it on, fold it over and add a twist tie and shower up without concern about that lock you'd like to have still work. I am posting a pic I hope illustrates the method.

Good luck,
    RP
    teenie weenie glove lock.jpg

3. john locked

computer technician
    Europe
    Local Time:
    Hm, clever. Thank you.

"garden ties" looks same as "cable ties", wire with plastic cover. i have a lot of them. :) Computer cables are tied together with them.

WBR
    john

4. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Not sure about the combination locks since we use a key lock. I have been using the same lock for 8 years or so and do nothing to protect the lock in the shower or pool. Every so often I shoot a bit of WD40 in the lock and everything has worked well.

5. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    I occasionally use a drop of small motor oil in my padlock, seems to work well enough.

If you really feel a need to cover it in the shower, consider a "finger cot", they look like tiny condoms, used by chefs to cover a single finger when they get a cut but need to get back to working.

6. john locked

computer technician
    Europe
    Local Time:
    Thank you for replays and clarification.
    i was hesitant, however, as say the well-known slogans:

"Without WD40 there is no life"
    "Everything you need for the life is WD40"

:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice