Locklust penicap questions

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Guest 8371, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Guest 8371

Guest 8371 Banned

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    I was wondering if anyone has the penicap by locklust?

I am wanting a device like this, but am not sure about the material it is made of. I have had three different of the PA-5000 in three different sizes, and all three of them broke, while being worn.

Will the penicap break or separate? Are there any seams on it?

Is it hard to get on? I want the longer version with the PA lock.

Is it hard to get your shaft all the way in, and then to get your PA hole to line up with the cages hole?

Is it worth the money?

Is there anywhere that I can see pictures or videos of it on a real penis and not a dildo?

Any help would be GREAT, and if you are going to recommend a different device, please know that my budget is $180 or less.

Also, all of the reviews on their site, were five stars, and I dont generally trust the site a product is made for reviews. It is too simple for the maker to write up glowing fake reviews to boost business.

2. ByDesign

ByDesign New member

Local Time:
    Just a quick note to add my two-cents. I'm very much interested in responses to the same questions on the Lustlock Penicap devices - any info would be appreciated. Cheers!

3. Larrious

Larrious Member

Rockland County, NY
    Local Time:
    I would love answers to these questions too!

4. Lorenz

Lorenz New member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    I've purchased a Penicap some months ago. It's the long version with PA hook.
    The material seems very solid and I can't imagine it to break only from wearing it. It's 3D printed so it doesn't have any seams like the PA5000.
    For me it was quite easy to put on even the first time using some lube of course. Aligning the PA hook takes some fiddling but was in the end easier than with my Lori device.

I think it's a pretty good device and a nice addition to my collection. Biggest caveat for me is that it is quite easy for me to masturbate and cum in it, since most of the shaft is uncovered and I'm maybe one of the more sensitive guys there.
    Comfort and hygiene is pretty good.

5. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    I use the peni-cap with a tether spout, no pa. The cap itself is very durable, easy to keep clean, very comfortable. After a few weeks of wearing it its easy to forget you even have it on. My only challenge is with the tether spout because when I get erect the peni-cap wants to push on the spout and causes pain on the inside. However, I'm not sure I'm normal on the inside as I had to really grind down the spout and retainer to get them in. So it might not be seated properly on the inside.
    But the peni-cap is great!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice