Locking Posts that don't break!!!

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by joejack, Mar 30, 2010.

1. joejack

joejack Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    My locking post for my Birdlocked Mini is on the verge of breaking and since I have an entire machine shop at my disposal here at my college, I was planning on machining a new post out of solid steel.

Given the fact that I'm a little short on $$$ right now I figured I'd see if anyone would be interested in buying any extras I made... I was thinking maybe $20 + shipping, and the final result should be almost the exact same dimensions of the stock plastic ones, except maybe the locking hole would be about 1/16" lower to take up some of the free space between the lock and the plastic strips (I can do custom too if you'd like)...

Let me know if you're interested by PM'ing me, AND post here that you PM'd me because for some reason this forum doesn't send email notifications of PM's and I don't have nearly enough free time to spend on forums as I'd like.... Feel free to post any questions, comments, or concerns as well...

p.s. international shouldn't be a problem either, as long as I don't have to worry about currency exchange or anything like that. Thanks!

2. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
  3. joejack

joejack Junior Member

Local Time:
    ok then... nevermind...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice