Locked_inSteel involuntarily contractions when plugged in chastity belt

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by latex_catsuit_doll, Sep 12, 2019.

1. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Hi all,

TLDR:
    I'm wearing a chastity belt with anal plug locked-in. Very comfortable, but at times when I'm relaxed to the point I forget I'm plugged in chastity... totally unexpectedly my sphincter muscles contract involuntarily, and feel a quick squeeze, like tiny fist grip on my butt plug trying to suck it in. Then it settles... and comes back later at random.

Is that normal?

Long story:

I'm wearing a Continuous-crotch male steel chastity wasiband belt with a small i-Bolt steel anal plug firmly secured on the secondary slot and locked-in.

The anal plug is a small i-Bolt "lollipop" metal butt plug with 4 graduated spherical balls on a shaft engaged on a longitudinal track on the crotchband, free to slide to adjust to changes in body posture.

Once the belt is locked, the plug is forced all the way inside, the balls rest in the rectum and the anus wraps naturally around the thin shaft. The plug shifts forward and back and always in the right position to line up with the hole, but ZERO vertical (up/down) motion, can't push it out or pull it in, so it is not removable while the belt is locked. VERY COMFORTABLE!

The shaft is 5/16 diameter and 1 3/8" long till it gets to a 25mm ball, followed by a 22mm ball, 18mm then a 15mm as the top one. Total length is just shy of 5" from slot groove to tippy top. (Less than 4" insertable in the rectum). I do not even feel it when inside other than a slight pressure sensation. I do feel that insert when I try and tug the shield to the side though. Not painful, it just stops it from happening. It is small, long enough to not be able to be pulled out if you slither the front shield away some but not long enough to be sexually gratifying, big enough diameter that it interferes just enough that you cannot get past it but not so large that it gives a full feeling. Basically, it is just the right size to be intensely frustrating if you try and get around it. Not painful at all, and not gratifying one bit. Its just....there.

Can move or sit all day, with no major issues. Low-level stimulation that feels "good", but not enough to feel "horny" or leak. (it can, if I try). Good and very safe for going out in public.

Now I'm seated, I don't feel the plug itself.. only a tiny pressure sensation from penetration, totally relaxed, but at times, I feel my anus "grabbing" it, and trying to suck it in... (secured on the crotchband, the plug won't move).

There are not any additional issue. no pain, discomfort, bleeding or numbness. Very comfortable. Don't feel the butt plug, but I don't like "reminders" in the form of random spasms...

Just had another one a minute ago. And when that happens, I get an soft-erection, not hard, but enough to fill the penis tube and aroused. Not intense, but distracting...

When I'm wearing bigger and larger plugs that stimulate, I don't get these random spasms.

Spike6411 likes this.
  2. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    if I had to take a guess, I'd say that your inner sphincter is relaxing and then contracting because it may not have been prepared for movement and then did what a sphincter does. The outer sphincter may be more used to stimulation and more ready to accept movement than the inner. This is just a guess as I'm no doctor and I'm not in any particular field of medicine. If you're not feeling pain and there is no serious medical concern, I'd say enjoy it and monitor it closely. Alternatively you could just remove the plug altogether for a while and give both sphincters a chance to rest and come back again later to see if it stopped or if the sensation lessened.

latex_catsuit_doll likes this.
  3. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Sounds normal, I get involuntary contractions with butt plugs too.

latex_catsuit_doll likes this.
  4. Pallandozi

Pallandozi Member

Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    What happens if you wear a larger plug, held in by the belt? Do you get the same thing happening after a day or two?

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    Sounds normal to me to, your body is just reacting to the plug.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Chastity anal challenge

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice