Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Beck, Jan 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    I just want to say, that despite the possible permanent damage, i deserve to have my cock locked up. I deserve no relief from chastity. I have completely asked for all of it.

Healthy I am. Healthy I might be. I want to exist as her servant, and want to regret being so willing at the same time. The confusion is wut makes it fun, no?

Happy new year

2. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    A chastity device is not a wedding ring.

you can take off the wedding ring, and nothing changes. your vows, your relationship they endure so long as the law of the land says so. hopefully your relationship is one of love and trust. marriage is built on those two components and generally makes people happier and safer. love can and will make you do things you wouldn't otherwise do. love and trust can are a powerful combination making the recipients radiate energy and positivity.

if you agree to hold a key, there is no requirement for any relationship at all. If you agree to have your key held, again, not a relationship. It is about control. your feelings at no point should have any bearing on whether the lock stays locked. rules can protect feelings, and really they should. when rules are broken there should be consequences. consequences can be simple, like simply handing over the key. control is passed on, and the dichotomy suspended.

making chastity anything more than a simple division of control is a mistake. but considering what is a stake, and how tied to sexual energy chastity is, it becomes paradoxical. perhaps impractical for married couples to expect to work.

3. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Or just suck it up, buttercup...

Ffs

Sacrifice is the name of the game. Discomfort is normal. You will get used to it.

Or
    I am rather content. Locks are not meant for me. Wild I shall remain.

She is rather peaved about the whole thing. Not so into it, because i keep talking my way out of it?? No safe word necessary she says... just the request for the key and all is null. Communication is an issue I guess. Me following thru w it is a problem to an extent. I did put it on. I also asked for the key. She oblidged. Mind fuck. After so many episodes of whiplash one tends to not be so eager to jump on the pony so quickly again...

4. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    Are you sure that your Lori 18a is the correct fit? I ask because you seem to want the confinement but are anxious about long term wear and disappointed when the incarnation ends.

From what I've experienced with my 8c, if you're tolerating any discomfort and allowing any accumalation of superficial injury over time, it is an improper fit.

I got a what I consider a correct fit when I used calipers for length and PA position. Other measurements I used a metric cloth tape, calculated diameter and then used a chart to get the imperial equivalent measurements. I found the ring size and shape is trail and error. I offset the bottom of the ring to increase the comfort and prevent slippage ofa short ball. To get a proper fit is an expensive exercise.

Because of your posts about your injury (thank you) and with my 50th birthday this year, I like to confirm my erections. Since chastity I have found morning wood almost everyday more so than before. If not, it doesn't take long when I started thinking about my wife. I also try to do common sense things like supplementing zinc and vitamin c. The most important is to support androgen production in my mind for erections through diet. To me that means drastic reduction in sugar and carbs, and much higher consumption of healthy fats and meat so your body can produce sufficient male hormones to promote healing.

I'm NOT a doctor or health professional etc. I'm just stating what I found helpful for me. Best wishes to anyone reading this.

Guest 2014 likes this.
  5. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    It fits quite well. Tight but not making things purple. After returning it to Ms. Lori over a half dozen times one would certainly hope it fits. But, I do think it might be better if the cage were lighter. Maybe a 1/8th shorter too. but we are done with the shipping game for now. It weighs around 12 oz, and from what I can tell is one of the heavier devices out there. Gravity pulls harder on more weight to be sure. I am not locked right now. Not looking fwd to it. She keeps nagging about putting it on, and I keep finding reasons to not do that.

Agree fully on diet etc. Hope life keeps treating you well. If you put the work in you do have a better shot, but also I am not a Dr.

6. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Imagine the disapointment of dealing with someone who makes requests that they themselves would like, you oblidge, and they change their mind.

Why would anyone do that? Why help someone like that?

Marriage is not easily undone. Vows are meant to last. Chastity can easily fit this description, too. And if your spouse changed their mind about your relationship even once, you'd be smart to find a new one, or at very least understand the same behavior will net the same result, over and over again.

7. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    She asked me again. It was under her breath this time. Almost a sarcasm, but with an audible question mark so I didn't answer. The commotion of other happenings quickly swept the moment away. I felt my heart sink when she asked me, like I knew I should follow directions but would have to play it off like I misunderstood or missed it alltogether ... give me an oscar already. I am scared to put it on, because I dont want to, and i know she'll neglect me if i do. I wish she would be more proactive with it. Like actually concerned, but that is asking too much from a key holder... a wife maybe, but i swear being a keyholder lowers that bar for wives, at least in my case. I wouldn't mind being treated like a horse if i knew it wouldnt emotionally tax me, but it does. Yet here i am, thinking about putting it on, seeing if she notices. Nah

8. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    She was disapointed when she said i hadn't listened. She wasn't asking, but, I knew what she was talking about. I felt flush and embarassed for that moment, and quickly i put on the cage and gave her the key, again. She knows the dangers ...all too well. I am almost disapointed in myself...I submitted to wearing it sort of to appease her momentarily...wasnt thinking she was serious, or that she meant back to full time. i write this now on the hope that murphy's law will apply and get me out of this predickament

9. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Yo murphy... hola senior?? Donde esta tu ley??

I actually feel like i cannot get anything done. Constant reminder... constant squeeze... it is has been a while. The worst part when yor dayz in is thinking how much longer till it is off... then i begin to remember exactly how she has always run things. At first its like she has never done it before, and she wants to see me locked and mind changed right away, which only half happens... and i want some final anwer on when i get to take it off... neither of those things happen. No spell check on duck duck go so excuse me if yor wondering. Yes i know 'you are' is abreiviated as 'you're'... but thanks to the policies of cm you cannot edit or delete past errors... or control your content would be another way to look at it, and so ther iz my excuse ... anyway ...back in the cage, healthy, eating well, exercising. . . . I want my friggen dick unlocked. Im getting old and barely care about sex anymor ...denial sucks!! Or does it... so fucking confused. While my brain slowly gets out of my dick... i pray to satan the i somehow am unlocked asap. But she wants it this way. It is no game to her, it is a vested interest that builds momentum...

10. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Oh and btw if that smelly pig asshole mascara snake reads this still, FUUCK YOU Reality is so much more interesting than some facade. I am still shaken by the whole prospect... a little ptsd maybe...somebody is lying actively... then others try to uncover the liar, but in doing so, raise several other meaningless doubts, but doubts none the less, and then changes. Changes. bottom line trust online is idiotic. End rant. Lol

Abstraction likes this.
  11. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    I totally get the feelings of neglect, it’s my biggest downfall when caged. If I’m neglected for long periods I tend to get more cranky. Not that I mean sex is a must, not that I want to cum every time, I just want some attention. Doing things of a sexual nature together, even touching counts, just don’t forget I exist & am locked for you. Our last session was super hot, I was locked the entire time & received some fondling while she seriously wet the bed. I was totally happy with the outcome. Because it was activity not forgotten.

anasyrma, Beck and boisub like this.
  12. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    maybe i am wrong about this, but we all know the mental roller coaster men can have post orgasm, and I wonder if that chemical release does some good in the way of smoothing emotions. It can also backfire and set into motion depression... but only through excess. at least that has been my exp. I am on day 4 right now and still adjusting to my cage. again. I wish it were a little bit smaller. maybe next time we take a break... I hope we take a break.... I might send it back for another alteration. Maybe some spikes are in order, certainly less room.

She said she wants at least a month with it on, and plans to keep going after that. We'll see. I am dedicated, but also I like taking breaks, though the lack of cohesion throughout the years tends to be confusing. Am I in this for her? or am I in this for me? I have to want to continue it at some point... I often see that continuation as kin to shooting myself in the foot.

13. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    I think i need a smaller base ring. sending it back is not an option at the moment, so I am going to try my luck with cutting and welding my spare. The spare is too big, and I am planning to remove enough material to make a smaller ring than I am wearing. I am also thinking there is no way I can do this and where the hell does one find a welder or jeweler to adjust a cock ring lol. I live in Houston, and I am sure someone in this city is game. How to find them...

14. Sparkyweld

Sparkyweld Member

Welder fabricator
    Us
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Shame you aren't near me . I could weld it for ya

Beck likes this.
  15. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Weatherford (home of Mature Metal) is a mere 4 hours away. By Texas reckoning, that puts them just down the block from you.

Beck likes this.
  16. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    but do you think they'd be okay with working on a Lori? I am nervous to ask... but maybe. But also I am conflicted about not having Ms Lori do the work. It just takes a while, and clearly I am impatient. There is a good chance that may begin to change now that Im back in a cage. also maybe lol

17. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    nighttime

Her way of telling me to come to bed varies, but when she tells me my cage tightens immediately. I don't know what is going to happen next. Maybe brush my teeth, go to bed, or... she might have plans. I ask to join her in bed every night, even if she has told me to come to bed. It is a sort of ritual I do because she likes it and told me so. Usually we kiss and I crawl into bed. Sometimes she tells me otherwise. We are on a journey and even after so long at this, it is always kind of new feeling. That might actually be the best part.

morning

I woke up early. cage was tight even after getting up to pee. I need to get standing to get blood flowing elsewhere. once I have calmed down and had some coffee, which I really need to drink less of, peeing is the main annoyance, and the cage is comfortable. If I get sweaty it can slip around a bit, which is why I am thinking about another alteration. maybe some spikes is the way to go, or a new ring. I told her about it and she thinks I need to get used to it again first. I was like we've had it for quite a long time shouldn't i be used to it by now?? and she said it seems tight enough to her, and it doesn't matter because it's not coming off.

spider203 likes this.
  18. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Can’t hurt to ask. I feel you though. I’ve been wanting to have my Jailbird shortened by a quarter to a half inch, and maybe reduce the base ring by 1/8”, for years. But even with their short turnaround it’s a long time to be hanging loose.

Have you thought about taking the opportunity to find another cage you could wear while your Lori is away?

19. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    We have toyed with the idea of ordering a neosteel, but honestly it is a huge chunk of change to fork over and the practicality of everyday use with arch for example just seems impracticable. Haven't really looked into other devices really. We could use one for just this sort of thing, but again, the costs are a bit much at the moment. The Lori was a chunk of change too, which is why we've sent it back for work in the past.

Boxy123 likes this.
  20. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I know I'm dredging up an old post, but I just found this thread, and it's very interesting.

In re. to the quote above, I'd say that (1) I don't think a Latowski could be defeated merely with a vibrator or pair of bold cutters; and (2) the general statement that there is "no 100% secure chastity device on the market" depends on your definition of secure. In many cases, for practical purposes, security doesn't mean that you absolutely can't get out of the device without the key, but that you can't do it without detection. That makes a big difference.

Beck likes this.
  21. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Depends on your definition of "forced." I don't see it as a black-and-white, either/or, all-or-nothing term, but a matter of degree, a point on a continuum. You can be coerced in many ways. Is that forced? You can be given a choice between something you don't want and alternatives that are even less appealing. Is that force? At the ludicrous extreme, one could argue that even a gun to the head isn't forced – you could choose to be shot.

Beck likes this.
  22. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    But it depends on what you want. Choose to try or choose to die. So many facets always are included in every decision whether we consciously acknowledge it or not.

I wasn't forced to put my chastity device on, but, if I didn't I would've reaped a bad situation. I know that from experience. As someone who is married, happily thankfully, a lot changes about the relationship from when we met over the many years. The mystery has largely disappeared. We don't have a black and white relationship, but it is clear what does damage at this point. We used to play a lot more, but over the years the emotional factor has exponentially grown, making things complicated at times. It kind of super charges our situation. We can be intensely intimate, or distant and cold. In some ways it is all or nothing. When I choose to say no to her it needs to be warranted. I cannot say no to chastity, at least at the moment, and for way too many reasons but most importantly she feels lesser when she is responded to negatively in our sex life. I don't want her to feel that way, and if she does it isn't good for me at all. I choose to not be a dick basically, because she deserves that. Now, am I being forced? certainly not! but the consequences for not following directions do force me to consider my options... and choose. Not an ultimatum, but almost.

side note- morning arousal was painful this morning. I think I have an ingrown hair or something, but the device was also very very tight. And just days ago I was thinking it too loose. I actually think it might have to do with some things I ate and some water weight I took on. if i get any heavier the device will likely fit more tightly, but that's mostly a theory. my brain is still fighting itself for penile liberation, which is both a good thing and the source of all of that pain... still getting used to this, even after almost a decade of figuring it out

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    Beck likes this.
  24. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    don't tell ok?

I totally cheated!! Now before y'all start hating on me, let me tell you why I'm telling you. And yes I know it was wrong.

So, I have some athletic activities that are not well suited to wearing a device of any kind. Being a very generous wife, she allowed me to remove it for that activity, as long as it went right back on when I returned. This is a crap situation. Either I choose not to do said activities at all, or to a severely limited degree, or I get to take it off when she allows me. Well she allowed me. And maybe this serves as a cautionary tale, that if left to my own devices, even for 10 minutes, I might just use that opportunity. So given my history of being limp after prolonged chastity, I returned from my activity and with very little effort got hard enough in the shower to pleasure myself. Two things I can note: 1. while I was able to cum, a sustained erection did not really happen. I need the penis pump for that, or some fore play. But after being locked even for a week, I can tell it takes some effort to get things back to intercourse ready shape. The penis pump is more than suitable for this in my exp. 2. WOW. That was intense! Ear to ear smile. wow. amazing how great an orgasm can be when regular chastity has become the norm again. I cannot say for sure, but it is either the constant burden of the device being gone, or just taking a break, or both! After my shower, I locked back up and returned the key to her. She never asked, so I did not offer.

25. BobCat

BobCat Member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    As a partner youre being selfish and as a trusted chaste sub youre being unfaithful. Youre playing a match and hoping she wont notice you took a few of her pawns because you think shell win in the end anyway. I hope you are more honest in other areas of your life, sounds like youre now living self fulfilling prophesies and copping out to the fantasy you think is going to be reality. I wonder if maybe another reason you're in chastity isn't just so youll not masterbate because youre unsatisfying for her, but maybe because shes hurt you prefer to have a ten minute wank in the shower and write about it online than make her smile ear to ear. To even admit you have no self control that you cant have ten minutes alone not to wank ? Get a new job or hobby brother your mind is either bored or in a shit habit or both. Sorry but thats pretty fucking pathetic and youre better off going and having a wank and her finding someone new than putting her through your fantasy drama for you to only betray her keyholding in the end and open up to people behind a computer screen. Maybe Im protective because im getting married soon but still --__--

Im not the best sub or chaste but I cant ever see treating my fiance like that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice