Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Newgurl66, May 13, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Newgurl66

Newgurl66 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Yesterday the chastity belt Mistress bought for me was delivered. It is a CB-6000S. Mistress thought that a regular CB-6000 would be way too large for my little clitty. She was right. I unpacked the thing, read the instructions and began the fitting process under the watchful eye of Mistress. Everything went well and when it was installed properly, Mistress locked the padlock. I knew it was only for a trial of a couple of hours so I was not anxious. The fact is that after some time, Mistress took it off to look if everything was in good condition down there. Some redness was present but nothing serious. Then, we went to bed. For a few days, the device will be on and off to find the best set-up for me. After that, I do not know Mistress intentions.

Newgurl66

2. Newgurl66

Newgurl66 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Despite the fact that I am still adjusting the CB-6000S, it already feels comfortable. Yesterday, Mistress locked me in for the weekend. After 24 hours locked, I feel strange not being able to touch myself. Can't wait to see how it will be after I service Mistress tonight.

3. Newgurl66

Newgurl66 Junior Member

Local Time:
    During my first locked up weekend, I served Mistress, did my usual chores and was an obedient submissive. I serviced Mistress orally three times. She seemed to appreciate. The whole weekend was fun but I still have that strange feeling of being unfulfilled.

Monday morning Mistress unlocked me and then told me that I was forbidden to masturbate and was not allowed to come under any circumstance. What a disappointment. Anyway, I got over it and obeyed Mistress until now.

Tonight, I am supposed to be locked again, for a week this time. What started as a game is becoming more serious. Just hope Mistress will be kind enough to relieve me before.

4. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    Just wait until your Mistress decides to leave it on for a considerable length of time !!

I have now been locked for exactly 4 weeks by my KH (my wife) and apart from fitting at the beginning and a weekly removal for shaving and complete cleaning, I have only been allowed to pleasure my KH.

No relief at all, just the satisfaction of serving my KH as I should, whilst I am tormented and left to suffer.

Welcome to the world of chastity. You will enjoy it !!

I am hoping to be released next week (fingers crossed) but not if I do not deserve it.

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    You are still in the early stages of your chastity new gurl. In time, your desperation will drive you to beg to be kept in chastity so that your torment lasts longer and longer. Besides, chastity is so good for your femming...

6. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Only 4 weeks!?

Pah!! :character0028:

Good luck to you though, how are you finding it?

7. Newgurl66

Newgurl66 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Last night, Mistress did something totally unexpected after I pleasured her. In the middle of a one week lock-up, she unlocked me and ordered me to masturbate. She started the timer (we have a cooking timer) and said: Hurry up, you have 5 minutes. It did not even take me 2 minutes to come. She then locked me back in and told me that two minutes was the new standard.

Thats it. No explanations, nothing.

I wonder why Mistress did that but this morning I feel I am in love with her more than ever.

8. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    I love it!
    ...Sounds like your Mistress has her own agenda and it's a sound one. You are at her mercy from now on and will probably be left "wondering" quite a lot from now on. Being left out of the decision-making with regards to your penis should be the norm from now on. After all, she owns your penis and the lock by being your KH.

Maybe a contract will be set forth, but until then "not knowing" has a certain appeal that I myself would really enjoy. You can be in wonder and worry your pretty little head all you want, but she is the Master now and she is the one in control. In my humble opinion it must be very empowering for her AND your wearing the CB is the biggest gift you could have given her as well. :balls:

What if you offered her one more thing - all the secrets in your mind. What turns you on, what drives you wild with frustration, what emasculates you most completely? With that in-hand she could help to train you to be the best sissy maid ever! Does she know you are posting here at the Mansion?

I am excited with the prospect! I hope you continue to post and keep us informed - it's very thrilling.

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    my guess is that next time if you don't come in 2 minutes you get locked up without release

10. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It seems that your Mistress prefers that you learn to have a hair trigger, new gurl. There can be lots of reasons for that but the most obvious one is that it's very un-male. When you can't last more than a few seconds, your destiny will be assured - you'll be useless as a male. What do you suppose will happen to you then, new gurl?

Next time, maybe it will be for only one minute...

11. Newgurl66

Newgurl66 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Miss D, chastityslavejohn and lauren1fem for your interest and comments. Those give me some ideas about what I should expect may come soon. From my readings of old threads, I had thought Mistress would eventually shorten the time I get to cum but not so soon and not so short.

I dont like the prospect of being locked up without any release if I do not meet the 2 minutes deadline. Nor do I like the idea of being required to come in less that a minute.

I know I have lost control over my penis but I cannot stop thinking about it. Cumming seems to have become my first priority. I feel pretty frustrated right now. :sad0147:

If everything goes according to what Mistress said last week, I should be allowed to come in one or two days. Mistress always keep her word. I hope...

12. Newgurl66

Newgurl66 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, it happened.

Last night, right after dinner, I was doing the dishes when Mistress approached me with a tube of lube in her hand. She lifted up my skirt, lowered my panties and unlocked me. She then gave me a long wet kiss, gently massaging my balls. My little clittie sprung up. She put some lube in my left hand and looking at her watch, told me: You have two minutes.

I knew what she meant. Standing in the middle of the kitchen, I slowly started to caress myself, feeling the delicious sensations. After a very short time, Mistress gently said: stroke faster, I dont have all night. She knew her strong soft voice would arouse me even more and I came right away. It didnt take a minute.

I cleaned the floor with a wet rag, took a shower, cleaned the CB, put it back on, and got back to Mistress to be locked again. She clicked the padlock shut, kissed me and smiled. She sent me away to finish the dishes and went back to the book she had just started.

I am locked again, not knowing for how long, when will be my next release or how long I will get next time to stroke myself to come.

I have completely lost control over my clit but I am not too worried. I am filled with love for Mistress thinking: What a Lady she is.

13. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    You are a very lucky guy.

Your woman has shown you how important your orgasms are compared to keeping the kitchen clean. Your orgasm takes less than 2 minutes, but it takes at least an hour to clean the kitchen properly!

I think us guys should always keep this in mind when 'negotiating' with our fine lady dominants about the relative values of pleasing her or pleasing ourselves. Since she (or he for some:) is in charge I suspect we are all better off just saying 'Yes Dear' to our significant other ;-)

I am sure that once you have learned to keep on top of cleaning you will be able to 'eat off the floor'. Yummy!

;-)~

14. Newgurl66

Newgurl66 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Subs that can negotiate with their dominants are lucky. I cant negotiate with Mistress. I may ask for anything I want, but only once. Of course, Mistress has always the final word. When I say final, I mean final. If her decision is not what I would like it to be, no discussion, no complaining, no whining is allowed. The only possible answer for me is: Yes Mistress. No other word is allowed.

As for eating off the floor, I would not like that at all. But if Mistress orders it, well, as I said, my answer will be: Yes Mistress. And I will do it right away.

15. Newgurl66

Newgurl66 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I did not post anything for some time because not much is happening. Mistress seems happy to have a chastised husband that obeys her every command. I now do almost all the household work and I am required to wear some kind of female clothing when doing it.
    I get to masturbate to orgasm every ten days or so. I must now wear one of my female underwear and kneel in front of Mistress when I do it. I still have two minutes to do the job. Mistress bought a timer that she sets and puts on the table beside me. If I did not come when the bell rings I must stop touching myself and its back in the CB. It happened once and I had to wait about another week before being allowed to try again.

Of course, Mistress gets all the orgasms she wants and that is about every day. Mostly, I lick her pussy drinking all her juice afterwards. She said she lacks the feeling of a good fuck and will buy a strapon soon. I wonder if she will use it on me.

16. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like a good situation for a sissy to be in, pantied serving your Mistress. If your very lucky your mistress might use the strapon on you :evilgrin0036:.

17. Newgurl66

Newgurl66 Junior Member

Local Time:
    After reading your post, Slave_Kris, I dared ask Mistress if she will use the strapon on me. She replied that it was for her enjoyment, not mine.

I am doing my chores and I took a break to log in. Mistress is out for a dinner with friends. I am home alone, locked and horny. Today, Mistress teased me a lot and in a moment of frustration, I talked back loudly to her. It's a no no. In her house, freedom of speech is a given. I can say about anything to Mistress with a soft low voice. Raising my voice is totally forbidden. Because of that, I will have to wait, for now, one more week before getting any release. Poor me. I am in probation and will be very careful for the next few weeks. If I do it again, the penalty will be one month without release.
    I am going back to my chores. It will help me forget how horny I am.

18. Newgurl66

Newgurl66 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress kind of took it lightly for the summer. Not much was going on and she was easy going. I realized that vacations were finished today as Mistress got a lot more directive about what she wanted me to do. I had to do the complete house cleaning and prepare all the meals for the first time since about two months. She also told me that the good times of easy cummies were finished for some time and that I had to be prepared for some kind of special Christmas present this year. As usual, she told me nothing about her intentions. If what I think is right, I'm in for a three months of chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice