Locked with PA and foreskin

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lexie, Oct 15, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. lexie

lexie Active member

NL
    Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Hi Everyone!

I searched alot on this forum, but did not really find alot on this subject.
    If i missed it, i am sorry!
    Long story short: i'm uncut , locked alot ofc, and now.... tadaaa... ready to go for a :eek:PA:+1:.

BUT... just curious... Are any of you uncut and locked using a PA?
    What are your experiences, any issues with pinching or pulling out of the ordinary?
    Do any of you use a device with bars like the Contender? I'm wondering, i'm sure it is great for longtime wear for most; you could reach everything for personal hygene, relative light, and with a PA obviously quite secure. A style like this seems to make most sense somehow but if worn uncut, will it still be relatively comfortable?
    Any other opinions, experiences with other cages are most welcome offcourse!:love:

I'm thinking of getting a Contender (locked hook) or Looker 3 (loose lock) or a Rigid Chasity 5 (sorta integrated) .
    Each having it's own pro's and con's , lol, Still some healing time to go though..

Thank all of you for your time and reply!
    lexie

sextudent, elias and durango_o like this.
  2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    Can the foreskin be pierced too so that the foreskin doesn't have to be pulled back to insert the PA prong?

durango_o and lexie like this.
  3. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I will let you know as I have just ordered a Contender with a PA hook and I am also uncut.

Peter Rabbit, durango_o and lexie like this.
  4. 1111111111116

1111111111116 Member

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    #4 1111111111116, Oct 16, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    I'm cut and don't have a PA. But I do have a contender, and I can tell you that it is a fairly open design. It's not hard to get your fingers in there to clean things, so it is good for longterm wear.

I got my measurement right, so it fits incredibly well.

I imagine that the PA and foreskin would make it a little more difficult, but still a good choice I'd think. Another thing to note is that the contender has vertical bars, so it is super easy to pull back and push forward the skin. So for someone who is intact, that's a plus I guess.

Peter Rabbit, durango_o and lexie like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    This is what put me off having a pa, I was unsure how it interact with having a foreskin.

lexie and durango_o like this.
  6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Can you wear your foreskin with just 3/8 or 1/2” of your tip exposed? Is that comfortable? That’s the coverage I have. I’m not uncut, but was loosely cut... a piercer asked me if I was uncircumcised once.

The Contender allows me to adjust my skin. I prefer to envelope most of my glans inside the cage.

Theoretically one could mount the PA fixing on the Contender even further forward - not underneath the piercing - and have it’s extend back and up and forward. But that’s not a standard order. It’s tricky though. You’d need to have loose enough skin for the PA rod to nestle between your foreskin and the underside of the glans. The foreskin on the underside would need to fit between the cage bars and the piercing rod.

I do think the Contender could work well, but it really depends how you can wear your foreskin and how loose you are.

(I’ve had a big ball end held between my remaining skin and the piercing. It feels good. It stretching things out a bit.)

lexie likes this.
  7. lexie

lexie Active member

NL
    Local Time:
    Thank You so much, really looking forward to your experiences!!

8. lexie

lexie Active member

NL
    Local Time:
    #8 lexie, Oct 17, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge! Depending on which cage i tend to pull my skin back, if it creeps forward and pinches by sticking out holes(most common with "closed" cages like the holytrainer) i pull the skin back by sticking my finger in the back of the cage.
    Long story short:a part of the tip exposed is not a problem, i am comfortable with that and adjusting with a contender will not be a problem if i read most experiences.

I tend to shrivel up sometimes though, skin might collect at the tip, so one could say i have quite some, loose skin then. This shrivelling (for a lack of better words) might affect the cage size and type i guess;
    -a fixed hook might pull (causing migration) if the cage is too big right?
    A correct, smaller size might collect the skin i recon...
    -i wonder if a closed tip like the Looker 3 would help, but with fixed PA hook, to prevent further pinching
    pa_schloss_1.jpg

This could work! Thank you i will keep it in mind!!

I guess this is at the frenulum? Sounds interesting!

cumplexity likes this.
  9. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi there I'm uncut and I wear a rigid chastity model 02 with a hollow S shaped PA hook. I find it fine to wear, and dont have any major comfort issues with my foreskin.
    I was initially a little woried about hygeine, but it is possible to fully retract the foreskin in the shower by pulling the skin behind the ball ring and clean with the aid of cotton buds (Qtips) and after its clean then just use the cotton bud to push the foreskin back over.

The longest I have worn this wothout removal even for cleanng is about 6 weeks and everyting looked clean and unhurt when I was eventually released.

I have had a PA for over 20 years and my foreskin is a quite loose when flacid so it just sort of bunches up behnd the hook and the foreskin is able to cover most of the glans behind the front cap. As the cage has a covered glans cap it isnt too uncomfortable to wear with the foreskin retracted either.
    The hollow hook allows for peeing standing up with a little care, not something I was able to do safely with a PA uncaged.
    Here is my review of the device on CM, not cheap and not good communication but a perfectly fitting piece of art.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/rigid-chastity-model-02-review.30076/

10. lexie

lexie Active member

NL
    Local Time:
    Oh wow, thank you @K1nky6uy!!
    I'll check your review link directly! :+1:

11. lexie

lexie Active member

NL
    Local Time:
    @K1nky6uy : can't believe i missed that model, looks perfect! Exactly what i meant with a "Looker3 with integrated/fixed PA hook"... Great review btw!

12. Lockedmuscle

Lockedmuscle Member

Local Time:
    I have a PA, I just keep my forskin back at all times. It was left me sensitive to rubbing for a couple of weeks but feels normal now.

lexie likes this.
  13. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    if you are uncircumcised, prefer a fix PA locking pin, in devices with moveable locks it´s easy to pinch the foreskin

durango_o, Peter Rabbit and lexie like this.
  14. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    agree with @christoph I used to have a chinese cage and put a segment ring through the hole for the urethral plug through my PA and out of the bars below. It worked really welll apart from the odd painful pinch if my foreskon got in the way as the ring was able to move.

lexie likes this.
  15. lexie

lexie Active member

NL
    Local Time:
    Thank All of you so much for your kind replies!! Very helpfull!:love::+1:

16. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I tried this when I wore a HT2 and I just got bad swellings :eek:

17. lexie

lexie Active member

NL
    Local Time:
    Got pierced today! A PA, 8ga/3.2mm
    Thought I'd might share my experience here....

Since I am uncut i got to choose on which side of the frenulum i wanted the PA. I told the Piercer about the planned chastity use in the future, they were not surprised at all. We looked at the possible placement and got pierced.

Being pierced itself was not that bad, really. But i think i got a good piercer.

It felt sensitive when She inserted the guide into the urethra... The piercing itself: the sharp pain was upbuilding but short. Like being pierced in the penis, yeah, but really not that bad at all.

The bloody mess after a first (sitting) toilet visit is best to experience at home though, LOL. I felt like i was at a party in a Blade movie, when i removed the bandage for a tinkle:p:D Urinating does feel a thad sensitive...:oops: When i arrived home i took a wee under the shower and carefully rinsed the blood away.
    It bled for a while, and yes there is some discomfort, but no pain when relaxing.

Care/cleaning for now exist of hanging my pierced thingy in a glass with lukewarms aline solution 2-3mins. And rinsing it with clean water afterwards. Any tips or tricks are welcome, btw!

I'm happy i got it done, it looks and feels awesome!!
    Thank all of you for the lovely info! :pray::+1:

spider203 and Anonoman like this.
  18. Lockedmuscle

Lockedmuscle Member

Local Time:
    As your own urine is sterile it takes only a little cleaning, too much irritates.

After a few weeks all discomfort will stop and you’ll love the new addition!

lexie likes this.
  19. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    Congratulations on the PA. I’ve had mine since June.

lexie likes this.
  20. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Hi there!

I am uncircumcised and pierced.

Sounds like you DID have a great piercer indeed!

When I am not chastised and wear my captive bead ring, my foreskin simply covers it by sliding over the bottom of the ring.....

When I use my device, there are a couple of things I need to be aware of...

1. The cage pin is fixed, so the bottom of my foreskin cannot slide over it. Rather, it folds around the pin. This can cause swelling from time to time.

2. The top of my foreskin does go over the top of the piercing pin. For 99% of the time there's no issue! However, occasionally when trying to get hard, my foreskin pushes out the front of the cage! This can occasionally rub on my underwear and cause discomfort! It's usually when I'm asleep actually.

I never retract my foreskin on purpose because the bunching can lead to swelling if there's pressure from the cage. Also, as an uncircumcised man the head of my penis is used to the foreskin being in place... Having it retracted leads to it 'drying' and discomfort...

So.... I have very few problems with my foreskin and my chastity device! The security aspect is AWESOME!!!!

A down side is when I'm released, I have to reinsert my CBR!!!! But that just needs to be planned to make it go smoothly!!!

Congrats!!!! Enjoy it!!!

Kindest regards.

J.

spider203, Peter Rabbit and lexie like this.
  21. lexie

lexie Active member

NL
    Local Time:
    Hi @andy66, any news with regard to the Contender with PA hook?:):+1:

durango_o likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice