Locked up

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by techman4u, Feb 23, 2010.

1. techman4u

techman4u Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Hey all,
    I just found this site last night and in order to celebrate the occasion, the first thing i did this morning was to lock on the chastity belt and freeze the keys in a milk jug on my way out the door this morning. This way if i was even thinkin about backin out it would be to late by the time i got home this evening. I'm hoping to keep myself locked for at least 2 weeks, the longest i've gone is about a week because i am always self locked to horny to continue any longer. I'm also still looking for a keyholder so if anybody is interested in taking control of my worthless little dick send me a message

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    Congratulations and :welcome: to the site.

As for finding that elusive keyholder... you've made a good start by filling in your profile and putting up photos (although an Avatar would also be nice!) so I would say dive in, enjoy the site, and who knows... you might catch someone's eye.

3. techman4u

techman4u Junior Member

Local Time:
    Update
    Its been 4 days since i've been locked up...I am a poor college student and am kind of at the will of the landlord.. well our heat has been not workin for the last 2 days which has made me cold as hell which of course shrivels the dick.....which mine is small anyway... well i had the chance to pull out last night and tonight but i stayed strong and fought through the urge. Tomorrow it should be fixed and i shouldnt have anymore problems, but i was just talking to a ex gf and she seems really interested in the chastity idea, so i'm gonna give it a few more days so she can let me out and see what she thinks about being my keyholder...i do love her, but the relationship just wasnt what i was looking for at the moment. I already told her that she should deny me until i satisfy her so we will see how that goes.... 11 more days till i get so see her. wish me luck

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    at least if its that cold in your flat it will save on the electric keeping the milk frozen in the jug! keep (up)? the good work

5. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    I tended to take it all for granted when I was free to have sex on demand. When I am locked up I have an extra special value for intimacy and that person that provides it.

6. techman4u

techman4u Junior Member

Local Time:
    I talked to the ex more today about the chastity situation......now i'm more excited than ever to go home

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice