locked-up sissy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Anne-Lore, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Anne-Lore

Anne-Lore Sissy Apprentice

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I registered on this forum some months ago but I didn't look around at that time. But something happened a week ago, so from now on I'll often come back here. So it's time to tell you something about myself.
    I bought my CB-3000 chastity tube around 6 years ago. First I only wanted to wear it during weekends. But as you all must have noticed, this little device is quite addictive, so I wanted to stay in it for longer and longer. Unfortunately I could never wear it longer than a few days. The urge to have an orgasm was so strong that I always took it off and put it aside, sometimes forgetting the whole thing for months. But then it always came back with a revenge.
    I've liked to wear female clothes since I was a teenager. I discovered the sexy clothes of my mother quite early. Parallel with this, I tried some soft self-bondage techniques.
    Years passed, and recently (a week ago to be precise) I made the decision that I would like to practice these things more seriously. That is, I want to be locked up for weeks, and at home I will only wear female clothes. I love dressing femme, and chastity can give a great support for this. I also ordered my first pair of high heels that I just love to wear (see my first album).

So my current plan is to stay in the tube for three full weeks. One week is passed and everything is OK. I plan to grant me one orgasm per week. I don't know if it's a good idea, but I consider this time as a break-in period, so I don't want to be too cruel with me. After the 3 weeks I want to take some pause and then I want to stay locked for a month or longer. For that I will ask your help, but that will be the subject of a different thread.

So I'm happy to be here and I hope you will help me through the downsides of this wonderful journey. I will have lots of questions, that's sure. This time I don't want to chicken out, I want to survive the three weeks. Oh, and I have no Mistress, so I need lots of self-discipline.

Thanks, Anne-Lore

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Hi anne-lore, welcome to the mansion. Good to read you are going to take chastity a bit more serious this time. Don't hesitate to ask whenever you have questions.

Hugs, maid katrin

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    :welcome: to the Mansion Anne-Lore. Grab a blanket and snuggle up with us. You will find us each hepful in our own way.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice