Locked up for the first time in almost 4 or 5 years

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kali, Aug 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    If you're wondering about the title, understand that I am a transwoman who has been on medically prescribed hormones for a long time. Long enough that erections no longer happen, so being locked up is sort of pointless. Can't get hard, so the restriction of a cage doesn't really do anything.

I can however, orgasm from manual stimulation, using basically the same technique you would use on a clitoris. My wife will often get me off that way, or I can play with myself to achieve a dry orgasm. I can also orgasm from being done anally, and am a bit of a size queen in that respect. My orgasms are much more like a CIS female in that case; being able to get to a point of a continuous burst rather than a male one and done.

Let me preface the rest of this post by saying my wife and I have been together almost 20 years and have always had an open relationship. Since transitioning I am actively bi, though I still prefer the company of women; men don't always know when to go home.

And that's what led to the current lockup/

We moved to a rural area in a southern state a few years ago and I haven't been particularly sexually active. I have a female friend who loves to use a strap-on with me, but have yet to find any guys worth doing. Lots of fetishists around who want to bang the tgirl, but only if I keep it on the down low, and I'm just not a down low kind of girl. ;)

So my wife and her long term boyfriend are off to Hawaii for a few weeks. If left to my own devices my wife knows I'll likely spend most of my time working. I have a good business and do very well (They're doing Hawaii, first class, on some of my American Express points). So my wife knows that even if she tells me I should go out to some kink events and find a playmate or ten, I probably won't.

Her solution to this was to put me in chastity. Since I can't play with myself, my only option for an orgasm over the next month is to get myself laid (she hid the power supply for our fucking machine).So I'm going to need to hit some of the larger cities in a two hour radius to get to their kink clubs every weekend if I want to get any relief. And knowing my wife, I won't be unlocked until I tell her I've made myself available to anyone who is interested at those events (kink and swingers parties).

So wish me luck. I have a feeling I'll be swallowing quite a bit (guys always want blow jobs), but getting laid isn't quite so easy.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. DavMan

DavMan Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Good luck and enjoy

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice