Locked, Owned, and Happily Married

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Braddogg4345, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    I have been married to my beautiful Goddess of a wife for 12 years now. We have been practicing male chastity for over 2 years, and our relationship converted to a FLR about a year ago. My wife was a little hesitant at first, but now She says She doesn't know how She would live without it. I feel the same way. I love to serve my wife any way I possibly can. And our marriage is better now than it has ever been.

I am locked in a Mature Metal Jailbird, which my wife has me wear about 90% of the time. I usually go anywhere between 1 month and 6 months without orgasm. Right now, my wife is in Her longest current streak since we have started chastity. I have not had an orgasm in a little over 6 months now. As far as I know, She doesn't plan on allowing me to have one anytime soon.

Our Female Led Relationship is not quite a master/slave relationship, but it is about as close as you can get while you have two kids living at home and a full time job. I do everything and anything She wants me to, most of the time without question. I get rewarded when I am good. Usually with a tease and denial session, an opportunity to be lax on my chores, and/or the privilege to give Her an orgasm. On the opposite side of the spectrum, when I am bad, I get punished. Usually by a beating from Her whip or Her paddle. But She also uses a variety of other methods of punishment. Among Her favorites are: Ice cold showers, confinement in the closet, Icy Hot handjobs, and standing on our outside porch in nothing but a pair of panties for hours at a time.

Along with our FLR, we also practice findom. My wife has control of all of our finances. The checking accounts, savings accounts, and safe deposit box are all in Her name only. My paycheck is directly deposited into Her checking account. She gives me a monthly allowance of anywhere between 0 and $100, depending on how good I was the previous month. She also allows me to have a credit card, but I have to get Her permission for any purchases other than fuel and groceries. And only She has access to the credit card statements.

AS my Goddess and I progress through our FLR, we are continually expanding our horizons. Before chastity/FLR, my wife was what some may call "vanilla". She was not confident, and She had a real issue with taking charge, especially in the bedroom. She also did not take well to domestic discipline either. She did not feel comfortable inflicting pain on me.
    Now, She takes charge anywhere and everywhere. At home, out in public, and in the bedroom. And She has absolutely no problem with inflicting pain on me. In fact, I think She really enjoys it. The attached image is typical of what She can do with a riding crop!

IMG_3194.JPG

I am joining this forum to share my stories and learn about others' stories. Maybe get new ideas, and new methods to further expand my incredible relationship with my Goddess.

2. Chastitygirl88

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    Sounds like your wife has grasped onto the idea very quickly. Welcome to the site! :)

Braddogg4345 likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    welcome to the site. Introduce your wife/KH too, perhaps?

Braddogg4345 likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    Welcome! When she first started, hurting me was something she was very leery about, once she tested the waters...she was so turned on, she had never felt so empowered and confident. Ya never know how people will adjust.

Nice Homer Simpson undies:p

Braddogg4345 likes this.
  5. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    Wonder if you said "D'oh" each time she paddled you? Lol...
    Welcome to the site! Its always nice to hear about a successful couple having fun together.

Breathe and Braddogg4345 like this.
  6. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    Welcome to Chastity Mansion @Braddogg4345 and thank you for the interesting introduction.

Braddogg4345 likes this.
  7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome to CM.

Braddogg4345 likes this.
  8. Braddogg4345

Southern California
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to contributing to this forum. I haven't had a chance to look through everything, but it looks like there is a lot of interesting activity here.

Chastitygirl88 likes this.
  9. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    welcome.. interesting how it develops ;)

If you are anything like me you were not looking for a FLR right from the beginning :cool: I was turned off by some of the FLR content 2 years ago but am now a submissive to my Lady and loving every minute.

Also :+1: congrats to your Mistress for decorating that bum... Good job.

10. Braddogg4345

Southern California
    Local Time:
    Well, I can start by saying that She is an amazing woman. But what woman who takes part in male chastity isn't right? My wife is Mexican-American, and She grew up in a very traditional Mexican family. Which meant that She was expected to be subservient to the men in Her family. You know, serve their food for them, clean up after them, do their laundry, etc.

When I first met my wife, She was pretty subservient, even towards me. That was kind of weird to me, considering most of the women in my life up until this point were fairly strong willed and strong minded, and they couldn't cook a hot dog to save their lives! But even when I first started dating my wife, I knew there was something more to this girl. I could tell that She had a dominant side, and a somewhat sadistic side. It was just a matter of bringing these attributes to the surface. That's why I brought up the idea of male chastity.

She was a little hesitant, but She gave it a try. Once She saw how beneficial male chastity was to Her, she latched onto it with no problem. She also had no problem with the Female Led Relationship either. Domestic discipline, like I mentioned before, She had absolutely no problem with. It gave Her the chance to bring Her sadistic side to the surface. She is actually reading a book right now, "Female Domination" by Elise Sutton, in order to get new ideas for our relationship.

While She has taken to a lot of the ideas from the book, there are some that She has not warmed up to yet. And Some that She absolutely refuses to take part in. She was initially dead set against feminization. She still does not practice it too much on me, but She did buy me a whole bunch of women's panties to replace my boxers and briefs. I now wear panties almost all the time. I know its Busch league compared to some other feminization practices, but it is a start. She has already told me that She is dead set against pegging and cuckolding, two things that I told Her i would be interested in. But She is not interested at this point, and that is fine with me.

But She is truly an amazing woman. I absolutely worship Her. I am extremely grateful for the fact that She can have any man She wants, but She chooses me to serve Her. Side note: My avatar is not a picture I found on the internet, it is my Goddess!

11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    thank you Braddogg, very comprehensive. You are a lucky man

12. GeorgeCS

GeorgeCS Member

Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    I guess this shows how wide the chastity spectrum is. I play on occasion as mere teasing foreplay, and honestly cannot imagine living the way you described for more than 15 minutes without wanting to put a bullet in my head. The total inequality and prospect to be punished I think I might endure a bit longer, but the findom? Oh boy.

People usually talk about chastity contracts and how to make things as "real" as possible, and I think your arrangement does this better than any contract. If she is at all displeased, she has the legal power to take everything you have and make you poor and homeless. This is a stick bigger than any chastity cage.

Braddogg4345 likes this.
  13. Braddogg4345

Southern California
    Local Time:

This lifestyle definitely takes a certain kind of discipline, and its definitely a lot of work. There were a few times when I have thought to myself "fuck it! Im done with this shit". But despite the few frustrations, overall it has improved our marriage 500%. We almost never fight anymore. And thanks to the findom, we never fight about money, because She controls it all. I have total trust in Her, which is essential to making findom work. True, She could legally take pretty much everything I own if we get a divorce, but to be honest, I am OK with that. I know it sounds strange, but I would not have a problem with Her taking everything. With the exception of the kids of course.

14. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    Well done! It would appear that you have found your niche. Congratulations. Making it all come together (i.e. chastity, relationship, and lifestyle) is huge.

You are absolutely correct in that it takes a tremendous amount of discipline and a lot of work. We changed almost everything to make the arrangement work. In the end, the rewards make it all worthwhile. We are both extremely happy and satisfied. #slavelife ;)

PrincessK and Braddogg4345 like this.
  15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Apparently I was practicing findom too ...it was called marriage. When most marriages dissolve I’m afraid that they get most of everything...just the way the world works. Having been married, none of that appeals to me so much lol!

Your avatar is a wonderful reminder of how beautiful our better halves can be. Happy that it works for you.

My kh is so wonderful I am getting married again...if that doesn’t scream I love you I don’t know what does. Never thought I would ever go down that road again!

Allen1987, Braddogg4345 and spider203 like this.
  16. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Hi Brad! I also am locked, owned and happily married, although we do not practice physical punishment. (just not our thing). It's a great deal, and has very much improved our relationship since we started about 7 months ago. I'v e been locked up more or less 24/7 since then. My last release and orgasm was 2/8/18, and I am just itching for another, LOL! Seriously, chastity has made us MUCH more intimate and devoted. Good luck!

17. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, its great isn't it! Hope the itch continues for sometime yet, it just gets better and better!

18. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    So tell us about a icy hot handjob. That has to be interesting ? What’s her process on that ?

19. Braddogg4345

Southern California
    Local Time:
    It is pretty interesting actually. She can sometimes use it straight up as a punishment when I have broken one of Her rules. This just straight up sucks!

But She has another use for it too. We will sometimes play a game of chance that may end up in an Icy Hot hand job. My Goddess will blind fold me and lay me on the bed. She then has me draw a card from a standard deck of cards. I will get teased for a certain number of minutes depending on what card I draw. 2= 2 minutes, 7= 7 minutes, 10 or face card= 10 minutes, etc. But the suit I draw also plays an important role. If I draw a red card (heart or diamond), I am in the clear. However if I draw a black card, I get the Icy Hot at some point during the teasing, usually about halfway through.

I don't get to see what card I drew, so it is a surprise as to what Im going to get. She will stroke my cock, and/or just use Her body to tease the shit out of me! And several times during my teasing, She will take Her hands off of my cock for 5 or 10 seconds, and then put them back on. It is pretty intense because when She takes Her hands off, I don't know if She is doing it to mess with me, or if She is applying Icy Hot to them. Sometimes She will even wave the bottle of Icy Hot in front of my nose just to fuck with me.

So if I draw a red card, the game ends after my teasing. But if I draw the black card, it becomes a very painful experience. She will apply the Icy Hot and continue the handjob. She makes sure to squeeze my cock and balls pretty hardafter applying the Icy Hot, because that intensifies the pain. It is truly amazing though either way. The anticipation of what is going to happen to me while I lay on the bed blindfolded is intense to say the least.

20. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    Wow that’s pretty interesting game How bag does it actually hurt and for how long? Does she leave you tied up until the heat isn’t over? Does she allow you to cum with the icy hot. Ruined I expect?

your wife looks beautiful any chance we can see some more of her ?

Do you ever get to have PIV with her? If no cuckolding then what is her preferred way I’ve having pleasure from you or does she do it all solo?

21. Braddogg4345

Southern California
    Local Time:
    The Icy Hot is pretty intense, especially the first time She put it on. I was not expecting it to be so painful. After the first time, it wasn't quite as bad though, because I knew what to expect. The funny thing about Icy Hot, is that it goes on cool. So for the first 10 seconds or so after She puts it on, it feels good. But then the hot kicks in. And it is an intense burning sensation. It literally feels like your penis is being placed against a hot burner. And when She squeezes my penis, it intensifies the burn. If you have practice discipline with a KH, I would definitely recommend you guys try it.

I do have PIV with my Keyholder. That is Her preferred method for orgasm. She refuses to allow me to use a dildo on Her, so I will apply a hefty amount of desensitizing spray, and at least one, sometimes 2 condoms. We have a lot of success with this method. Occasionally I will cum while we do this, but since I have the desensitizing spray on, I don't really have an orgasm. It is pretty much like a ruined orgasm. The only downside to this method, is that it kind of kills the mood when we have to stop what we are doing so I can "get ready". But that is what my Keyholder wants.

I do also give Her a lot of oral sex. And She has a magic wand vibrating massager that She uses on Herself. She usually allows me to watch when She does this.

One day soon I will try to post an album of my wife and Her handywork. I have actually been trying to convince Her to join this site, but She isn't really much into forums. I will keep trying though! :+1:

hardbodysub likes this.
  22. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    Wow so no real orgasms and definitely none in her pussy

Well sounds like she gets her good Must be interesting to watch her with hitachi and you all locked up tight and or giving her oral.

Just wondering if this is how you plan to live the rest of your marriage ? You are quite young.

Hmmmm

23. Braddogg4345

Southern California
    Local Time:
    I would be perfectly happy living the rest of our lives like this. As of now, my Goddess still gives me the option of opting out of chastity and FLR lifestyle. But we have both become accustomed to it, and we both love it. So I dont see it ending anytime soon :D

24. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    Hey good for you but being a Bull I couldn’t imagine giving up warm receptive pussy nor the great orgasms with it But if it works for so be it.

Love to see more of your wife the avatar is kicking

Cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice