Locked on my Wedding Day

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Chastiy4Life, Nov 5, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Chastiy4Life

Chastiy4Life New member

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    I have been locked in a chastity device for 2 years now. My wedding day is few months ahead and 2 weeks ago my fiance ordered me something which almost confused me.

She ordered me that before my wedding day i have to be locked up, also during my wedding. While all the guests are having fun, dancing and drinking, i'll be locked up. She also stated that after the reception, when we head home or to a hotel, i'll still don't get released. When we'll arrive she told me that i will have to remove her shoes, lick them and her foot clean and undress her. She will go to sleep while i have to hang her dress, make sure her shoes are spotless and then i'll sleep aswell. So i would have spent all my wedding day and our first night locked up.

What do think about this situation? Please leave comments and ideas of what you think i have to do in addition of the above.

2. simpletwistfate

simpletwistfate Under Consideration by Mistress Magick

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    Congratulations!

3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Hi Chastity4life, Myself and Mistress Deborah have not really spoken about our wedding next year , but I am still collared and if Mistress decides that I will be denied before the wedding I believe it is the right thing. I know she likes it much better when there is a build up.

I would really like the be the bride as well :) We spoke before about us getting married in dresses together - I know my family and hers would freak out, so we wont do it - but I hope that maybe after the wedding she will take me like a bride and f*ck me senseless.....

I wish you well and hope that if you have been in chastity for 2 years (continously? - no orgasm?) that your future wife may let you consumate your marriage before locking you down again - GOOD LUCK!

4. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    My girlfriend and I we're engaged a a couple weeks ago, (so happy she said yes!) And within a few days she came to me and said "before our wedding will be a great time to break your record!" My record is 55 days, so I will be very desperate on our wedding night, I hope I will be released that night... Good luck to you Chastity4Life and congratulations to you!

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Great idea!

6. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Perfect way to start a male chaste marriage! I hope you will at least offer to pleasure her on her wedding night. Congratulations and good luck.

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    One add-on would be for her to put the cb keys in a lockbox. She then hands the lockbox keys to friend who keeps them till the wedding.

8. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    I would recommend that on on your wedding day, she takes you with a strap on to demonstrate how sex will be for the rest of your married life.

9. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    From your post I gather that this is not really what you had hoped for on your wedding night. If that's the case you should think this over and then talk it through. This is a big day for BOTH of you. Maybe you had some other idea of how you want your wedding day to go. Maybe it's even kinkier like Bobby suggests in her post above or perhaps you want to vow to be chaste on that special day... It doesn't matter and I'm not judging; just trying to nudge you to share your feelings so that you have the most beautiful day ever! Good luck sweetie!

10. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You've shown her that this is what you want. If you don't want your marriage to be just as chaste as the time spent leading up to it, you need to have a talk with her.

11. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It seems that your new wife has already reached a decision on how your marriage will pan out. I feel that any comments or suggestions will fall on deaf ears.

petevans likes this.
  12. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    Well, I would say the first thing you have to do is ask yourself what *you* want to happen on the wedding day. Can you and your fiance reach a compromise that will satisfy both of you? Remember, the day *will* be special. Talk to her. Make sure you'll both have fond memories of that day.

The next question could be, will both of you have enough energy for some satisfying sex? I mean, being locked up during the ceremony and the reception should be no big deal - you too can have fun dancing, drinking or talking. The chastity will only prevent you having the kind of fun you would not be having anyway. So your next question should be, will you, once you're in your bedroom, be in a mood for sex? Or will you wait for the morning after?

And only then you should ask yourself the next question - what kind of first-time sex I want?

13. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Hi Chastity4life first off congratulations and hope that you both have a wonderful wedding. I would have to have to agree with sandman9355. Your wedding day is a highly emotionally charged day, and I could almost guarantee that your lovely wife to be will be some what stressed that everything is going to run smoothly. I would be surprised if you both had the energy to really enjoy your first time as husband and wife / slave and Mistress.

I was locked and wearing the long POI on our wedding day. It was really special feeling knowing that while I was saying my wedding vows I was locked up for my Mistress. :)

ugams, RichardLock and Joroincharge like this.
  14. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    My wife and Goddess decided that before our wedding we would "regain" our virginity before the wedding so no sexual contact at all for thirty days prior to the wedding. On our wedding night she had me go down on her, it was the day after before I was allowed to come and then had to clean her up afterwards. Fond memories!

MistressMagick likes this.
  15. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I must admit, I didn't have the energy for sex with my ex-husband on my wedding night either, but it wasn't like it had been all that long since we'd both had a long night of multiple orgasms. ;-) The night before the wedding, I was up all night finishing all the little details, but it was certainly less than a week before, probably only a few days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice