Locked N Loved

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Locked N Sealed, Aug 29, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Locked N Sealed

Locked N Sealed Slave to Keyholder Kim

California
    Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    So, I've been in chastity for about a year. I
    Get locked up when i get home from work and on the weweekends mostly.
    My wife and I are learning as we go. Its been a great bit of fun so far. These past few weeks have been pretty exciting. My K/H has been growing more assertive and dominant. What started out as a kinky game to play along with our bondage sessions is becoming quite bit of a life change. My wife and I have sat down and talked about what each one of us expects. On a more personal note, Keyholder Kim made this one of my best weekends to date. I got to give her service and got to cum three or four times in two days..... Wow! Things are looking good so far I think.

Vinny, Jblocked, NsToy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    I'm back in the chastity right after work. I know I get out either before bed or after I wake up for work. So its pretty bearable. Im trying to get used to the idea of 24/7 wear. We have a MM Jailbird on order. After it comes in ill be locked until my K/H wants to let me out. She's become quite fond of edging me. I have been into bondage since we have been married. Now that she has me
    Caged she uses it to her advantage. Being straped to the bed while she holds plastic wrap over my face makes me so hard that it stretches my ballsack and lifts my cage completely off my body. Off to my parents house for dads birthday. Ill post some more later.

Keyholder Kim and Jblocked like this.
  3. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    Last night I guess I got what I deserve. I was
    told to wash keyholder kims car. I was a little tired from work. Being new to the whole submissive deal I made a big mistake and told her no. Boy did I pay for that one. Strapped down to the bed face first. I was given 5 really good and hard paddles to the butt with a big wooden spoon. Lessons learned. Ouch

4. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    Not to much to post from yesterday. Took my K/H out for date night. Went to the movies and dinner. We did stop at the local toy shop. She decided to buy a new paddle. Leather with metal studs on one side. Oh, and she bought a woman's sexy outfit. Told me if I'm in the wrong my punishment will require me to wear it and depending on the severity, be strapped to the bed and paddled or be forced to have a ruined orgasm and drink the whole load. Looks like I have some motivation to be good. She also made me wear my cage to work for the first time. Feeling a bit odd this morning. Guess ill have to get use to it. Fun times ahead for me I think.

Mark Owen and spider203 like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    cooo, you all black and shiny. please is it what you has to wear.

6. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    No latex outfits yet. Soon I hope.

7. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    So Wednesday was both pretty great and not so great. I was caged for the first time all day at work. So from Tuesday morning until Wednesday night. All in all not to bad of a feeling being locked at work. K/H says I have to get used to it. Once the jailbird gets here its 24/7. After work on Wednesday we had to head straight to a doctors appointment for our oldest. Then off to dinner and go shopping. I'm getting better as far as submission. I did have to issues while we were out. I'm still playful at times and it drives K/H crazy. While shopping she crouched down to look at one of the products close to the flore. This of course was right In front of me. Being the playful guy I am I stuck my finger in her ear. As she looked up at me I had my usual corny grin on. Witch turned to a blank look pretty quickly. She as you can guess was not amused. That's one swatt so far. While we were eating dinner her phone rings in her purse. It usually sits next to me on the inside of the booth. She asks me for her phone. I look her right in the eyes and say really? It didn't even register in my head that I had done what I just did. Number two for the day. The rest of the day went great. I was still a bit nervous. We haven't used the new paddle yet. Its leather on one side and leather with metal studs on the other. Not wanting to harm me permanently she only used the leather side. I count myself luck. So there I was strapped to the bed again. Only two swats to the butt. I'm thinking its not to bad. She then sits down in her chair on the other side of the bed and just looks at me. I can tell her mind was working on something. She gets up and walks behind me out of sight. Opens up out toy cabinet. I have no idea what she's doing. Then I hear her glove her hand. This can only mean one thing. Milking time. Looks like I'm in for a long night. She lubes up her finger and goes to work. For me its a love hate kinda think. I love the attention. I hate how horny I get. She dose just enough to get me all worked up. After cleaning her hands she releases me from the straps and cuffs. I tell my self now that's not to bad. I'm hornny but not going crazy hornny. She's not done with me yet. Onto the bed she calls me. I'm instructed to start pleasing her. A bit of foreplay insues. She's getting worked up fast. I am along with her. She says she wants to be fucked. I'm thinking that this is great. I'm getting unlocked. Not the case as she asks me to get her dildo. I get to work doing my thing. As she gets closer and closer to her climax I endure the feeling of my balls trying to squeeze through the small gap of my cage. Soon she is done. I'm left hornny as all get out. K/H finds this amusing and begins to tease me evern more. Soon I'm pre-cuming and she gets that look In her
    eyes. She tells me to put my butt plug in and
    starts to use the wand on it. Now that I'm all worked up she unlocks my cage. She ands me the dish we use when I get milked. I'm in pluged and milked until it won't come out anymore. She says drink it. So I put the dish up to my lips and slowly drink my milk. I'm so hornny it hurts by this point. I look her in the eyes and ask if I'm allowed to ejaculate. Her response is only if you drink that too. I'm caught off guard by the request. I have never been asked to do that. I'm not thinking straight due to being as worked up as I have ever been. So I agree to her terms. After I'm done cumming into my milking dish all of my thoughts turn from hornny to what did I just do? I ask if I really have too? With a devilish look she nods her head yes. So down it gos. I'm told to act better in the future because that is one of the punishments she will now use. I'm asked to clean up and get to sleep. I have work in the morning and its five hours tell I have to get up.

8. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    So, today my K/H decided that I needed some grooming. I was told to get undressed and lay on the bed. I was then strapped down. She informed me I was to be waxed from neck to just above my penis. She put a hood on me and got to work. That's a different kind of pain. I don't think I enjoy it, but I don't have much of a choice. Have a look over in the gallery for pictures. Keyholder Kim posted them up in waxed under "feminizing training humiliation or punishment"

Keyholder Kim likes this.
  9. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    Today i learned to not question my K/H's orders. Over all a good day for me. Its seems I still need a bit of training. K.H says I'm doing better though. I got a punishment for not complying with her orders and was made to mow the lawn in woman's lingerie. This was a hard one for me, we do have neighbors. I did submit to her wishes though. After the lawn was done she ordered me to jump in our pool. I thought she was kidding. Nope, wrong again. So in the pool i went. I received three swats for my reluctance to jump in on command. After i was dry and back in my normal clothes i had some yard chores to do. I went out and put in a drip system for her potted plants. She was very happy with the job i did and the fact that i went straight to work without question. Shes was happy enough to give me some attention later on. She had me go to our room and strip down. I was strapped down to the bed (one of my favorites) and blindfolded. She began touching me and caressing my body. Followed by a short breath play session. After she was sure i was horny she began to use the wand on my un-caged penis. I was then treated to a ruined orgasm. She used her finger to play in the cum and had me clean it with my mouth. Quite a night for me. Punished and played with all in the same day. She sure knows how to mess with my head and to utilize a day with out the kids being home.

spider203 likes this.
  10. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    Got my mm bird cage yesterday. I put it on yesterday and spent the night in it. Its way comfortable. Looks like keyholder kim is going to keep me in it for a long time. Ill keep you all up to date.

spider203 likes this.
  11. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    Ok, I spent about 7 days total in my cage. I got let out this weekend and enjoyed some play time. My wife went into surgery for gallbladder removal. So she didn't get to play any. She's on her way back to being her self again. We came up with a way of storing one of her keys for my cage. Over the weekend I was allowed to cum about 4 times. The cum was put into a ice cube tray. One half frozen and then the key was put in. Then the other half was filled and frozen. So now there is a solid cube of my cum with a key to my cage in the middle. She says if I want out of my cage I can suck on the ice cube. No chewing or biting. I'm not one to do any sort of cum play. The idea of me eating my own is hard to imagine.

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  12. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    Its been awhile. Update..... I ate the cum cube. Its amazing what you will do when your horny. So we have been following a pattern of being locked up for a week the free on the weekend. I am one lucky guy. I do believe I messed up. For some reason I asked if we were going to try any long term lockup. Well, guess what? Yep :-(
    I don't know when I'm getting out now. Ill update as this gos. Wish me luck.

13. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i has cum cubes as well but they don't go in my mouth. giggle. :)

14. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    You have me curious, where do they go?

15. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    Hahah. Where do they go?
    My guess is her ear. Sarcasm implied.

16. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well no it wern there :)

17. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    Well, here I am on Monday morning and still In my cage. Never been locked up over the weekend. That's always been our
    time. She got her fill though. Multiple O's are not common with her. We did manage to get her going three times in a day. I love watching her. It put a huge amount of pressure in my cage. My balls were sore for a day. Great fun getting her to go. She has no plans of unlocking me.

Question for all the subs, when do you expect to start leaking? How much do you leak? Will I need pads or something to soak it up?

18. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i do a bit if im not milked and that's every 4 week and then i wear pantie liners.

danijean001 likes this.
  19. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    I started year 4 and it has taken this long for my wife to stop feeling guilty about denying me orgasms for very long periods of time up to 3 months. We started like you but my wife grew to love teasing and denial. She is getting into domestic discipline too. If I want a teasing session which are only once per week, I have to accept a paddling that leaves bruises. If I have pissed her off she will use the cane instead. I will post pics of my butt with paddle and cane so you can see the difference.

You sound like you are on the right track. Our first year had a few starts and stops. My wife made me cum way too often out of guilt. Now she feels no guilt but will allow me an orgasm if she feels that it is affecting my mental or physical well being. Since you are into BDSM, I assume that you have a safe word as we do. We use that safe word for Chastity too. If my wife wants to deny me for 3-4 months and I cannot take it, I can use my safe word.

How that works is interesting and not my original idea. If I use my safe word she will give me the key to my Jailbird and leave the room telling me to lock back up when I am done and give her back the key. Guess what, when she does that, I do not want to masturbate and relent to her wishes. Sometimes it calms my anxiety to just know that I can get out at any time. We view chastity as a joint effort where we both work towards a common goal. During teasing I will alert her if I am close to an orgasm but mosts times I do not since we have been married 44 years and she knows my early warning signs so well. In fact, she pointed out things that I do right before my orgasm that I was not even aware of like constantly trace a circle on her body part that is closest to me.

I have not had more than once orgasm in 4 years and we never have intercourse. I was sexually dominated by my wife's old girlfriend but with her gone my wife is not the dominant type nor wants to be. She is into nipple and ball torture though but not to the extent that her girlfriend was. Her girlfriend really loved to hurt men and for free too.:) You mentioned bondage; have you tried sensory deprivation yet? We do this only once or twice a year but my hands will be bound, I wear a blindfold and put on a set of Boise noise Cancelling earphones. I am gagged and left like that until my wife is ready to tease me. She usually teases me until hard and uses a vibrator on herself to orgasm. I cannot hear it but I do feel her moving around in the bed and can even tell when she cums by the motion of the bed. Then she edges me for half an hour and removes everything and tells me to lock up. That is a weird experience and maybe something you may like to try.

20. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    We use our vac bed for sensory deprivation. I do enjoy it. I'm not sure how
    far my wife will go with the lockup time. She dose enjoy our cock. I do have a safe work. I haven't had to use it. We do breathplay and bondage and spanking. I do enjoy cuming and she seems to like it as well. She gets into cum play sometimes so she needs me to cum.

21. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    Last night was a lot of fun. On Sunday i mentioned that I missed our little bondage sessions where she would tie me down to the bed. She said that if I was really good on Monday she might do it that night. Well, I guess I was good. She did as she said and left me tied for about thirty minutes. Then she began teasing. Got me to bulg out of my cage. Then she took the cage off and teased some more. Left me there with the base ring on. Took a long time for me to calm down. I was un
    tied so I could be put back in my cage. I had mentioned earlier that day that I was able to get the urethral tube from a cage we bought into my penis. She has never seen this before. I tryed it when we bought it and was unsuccessful. She was in awe of it. She couldn't believe how sensitive I was with it in. So she tested how easy it was to make me cum and gave me a amazing orgasm. Then off to the shower and right back into my cage. Wow what a night. I'm bulging in my cage just writing this. Can't wait to try the tube again.

Mark Owen likes this.
  22. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    Update.... We used the urethral tube again a week or so ago. My Mistress is getting more sinister it seems. I was joking about how she could attach a tube from my penis to my mouth or butt. She liked the idea of me cuming in my own mouth. So she did just that, and had me jerk off and cum. That should teach me to keep those kind of jokes to myself.

Keyholder Kim likes this.
  23. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    I have been out of my cage for quite a few weeks. It was great. The wife and I enjoyed each other when ever we felt so inclined. Mistress found that the longer I went free the more in-submissive I became. Iv been put back into my cage as of 11/01/16. She has hidden the keys to the cage. I have never tried to unlock without permission. I don't think I'm getting out anytime soon. The weekends usually are our play time. I hope we still get to play. Keyholderkim

24. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    This marks day 8 of my lock up. My Mistress is starting to advance in her role as a Dom. This makes me very happy. I have wanted her to be the Top in our relationship for a very long time. I have always been submissive in my feelings. My sexual fetishes almost always put me at the control of my Mistress. It is starting
    to become clear that I am going to have to make a lot of changes in my behavior.

Keyholder Kim has started to post on the forum now. This is something I have wanted for a long time.

25. Locked N Sealed

California
    Local Time:
    Day 9 was pretty fun. Before I got off work
    Mistress text me some instructions. Shower and hair removal from my face and her penis. Set out the bed restraints.
    It seems our normal schedule has changed. Last weeked I was not permitted a release. Day nine's bondage saw no release. My Mistress pleasured herself out of reach while I was blindfolded and bound to the bed. I don't hold much hope for this weekend. Two weeks without releasing. That will be a new long-term lockup for me. :-(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice