Locked in the Military?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Reverend Chastity, Jan 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Reverend Chastity

Reverend Chastity Active member

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    As someone currently serving, I was wondering if anyone else here is locked and in uniform? If so, any advice on navigating the potential issues like random drug tests and deployments? Thanks in advance.

worldwidesub likes this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    Don't know. Interesting to find out if you get response.

Is your key holder in the military also?

3. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    My wife will be my KH if she agrees. She isn’t in the military. She’s a stay at home mom. She’s still not sure what she thinks of all this.

4. CattowerCat

CattowerCat Member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    Hello fellow service member! (tho we are serving different agencies)

Here are few things to consider, and I will go over my situation on it:
    1. Living situation / privacy concern
    2. Working situation
    3. Possible outcome when this become an issue

1. I got enlisted last year, and now I am living with 50 other men in a tight space. Shared bathroom and shared shower makes this very difficult to have any privacy, and privacy is the biggest obstacle in this kink (well, in any kink). You perhaps live in a different environment, since you have a wife and all. If you live with your wife in more of a private setting, I am sure there are space and time that can be used for chastity.

2. I am currently on a desk with desk job. So the only "physical" activity I have to be involved is carrying box of papers or changing printer toners, which makes being in chastity relatively painless. I also find uniform more comfortable to wear a device in, compared to regular jeans that are too tight. If you work on the field or you do more physical stuff, it may be more difficult to work with a device.

3. I am only serving as my country require me to serve for certain amount of time, so people here treat me like a temporary personnel, which might actually work in my favor when this ever become an issue (tho I don't want this to be an issue). If military is your career, I can't really give you any advice since severity of the situation is entirely opposite.

Lastly, I am very glad to find another service member here on the forum. I don't come here often, but I do check contents here out when I do. Please share your journey as this is a rare opportunity.

Cheers,
    Cat.

worldwidesub likes this.
  5. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    If you're in field services no chance take it off.

You will have not the time to clear and maintain any kind if device while in field and or at war / peace mission.

If you're an excel warrior you should have no problems than you're at base.

If you excel warrior at foreign country should took of too because every time there could start to get into fire services.

Military in battle situation is nothing you could be in use of any kind of disturbance. A belt will disturb you while moving in field but also while climbing and so on.

A lot of people would say no problem but always remember they come home every day and have not be active for 2 or 4 weeks without shower, restroom and other luxury offered at home

6. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies/advice. To add some more context:
    1. I am active duty
    2. I have attained what most would consider a high rank on the officer side of the house.
    3. While currently in a unit that goes to the field, I go infrequently and when I do my job is not physically demanding.
    4. In the summer, I will switch to a garrison only position and even do physical training on my own.
    5. The nature of my military occupation and rank will keep me in similar positions for the rest of my career.

worldwidesub likes this.
  7. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    I am not locked while I am working for the military its not worth chancing a random screen. I can work out and do just about all activities while wearing my device but its not worth risking your military career for your kink. I am locked in home and when we are out and about.

8. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    Wait until you are retired!
    Too much to lose!

LockedPom likes this.
  9. CattowerCat

CattowerCat Member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    Wise man.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice