Locked in steel vs cages

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by caged ray, May 7, 2009.

1. caged ray

caged ray Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    Hi all,

I am condsidering upgrading from a CB-6000 and a Birdlock to a locked in steel device. I live close enough so I can get a custom fitting easily.

Some questions that I have....

When you become aroused does the penis tube prevent the penis from gaining diameter as well as length?

Is it uncomfortable when aroused?

My keyholder loves it when I give her a full body massage, and when I do that my CB-6000 pinches my shaft so it is unbearable.

I find that the birdlocked is hard to get on, then is very bulky and is not as comfortable to wear long term as my CB-6000, however when aroused it does not hurt at all.

Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hiya, I don't have a steel belt, but from all the reading I've done, people seem to indicate they're more comfortable on the cock and balls than the CB-xxxx type devices. You just need to acclimate to the waistband.

mikecb

3. Locked4love

Locked4love I'm no longer male. I am now trans female

Local Time:
    9:49 AM

I'll try to answer your questions. I have a homemade belt made like a MySteel belt.

When you get aroused your penis cant grow much if the tube is the proper diameter and same goes for length.

It is in no way uncomfortable when aroused if fitted right.

My belt is so comfortable it is scary because most times I can't feel my penis and when I get aroused it feels like my Mistress has a gentle squeeze on my penis reminding me it no longer belongs to me.

4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Though my owm foray into steel belts was not succesful, I would have to say, overall, steel belts are much more comfortable and easier to live in than a cb-xxxx.
    I had problems with the tube being too small, I tried going the used belt route.
    My findings were sleeping was much easier, no pulling on the scrotum, for that well known burning sensation. Attempted erections were much more comfortable, and once I got the belt and shield right, I was very comfortable.
    Steel belts do have thier own problems, but they can be overcome.
    If I had a choice, I would go the steel belt route in a heartbeat! Also no beating the security of a steel belt, and personally I think they are sexier.

5. thimens

thimens owned by pansygirl

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    Steel devices are, as mon2vue wrote in another thread more of punishment devices rather than longterm use, due to their weight. It is in my oppinion a cbt device to be used very carefully

6. caged ray

caged ray Junior Member

Local Time:
    I see, of course when that CB-6000 splits a bit and mr. happy gets pinched, that is punishment.....

7. Locked4love

Locked4love I'm no longer male. I am now trans female

Local Time:
    I see no problem with the weight. I can't hardly tell I have it on.
    In my opinion ball trap devices are much more punishing than my metal belt.
    No more burning when I get an erection from the ring pulling on my balls or being pinched again when it cracks.
    I have worn a Lori's device and a CB2000 and CB6000, I will never go back to those except when metal detectors are being used and then I will be in a CB6000.

8. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    I'm another one that advocates a full steel belt, If we'd bought Neosteel first off then I could comfortably be the proud owner of a different Neosteel for every day of the week just from the money we'd of saved buying S**t that just didn't work or broke after a short while.....:anim_46:

9. caged ray

caged ray Junior Member

Local Time:
    What brand do you own? I am close to New Hampshire where they make Locked in Steel, so that would be my first choice unless someone has had a bad experience with them....

10. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    I own and use a Locked In Steel belt. It's not a quick journey but it's worth it. I'm compact so ring type devices fall on the floor when it's cold.

I had my penis tube replaced from 1 1/2" to 1 1/4" diameter as that's my flaccid size and it's perfect. As mentioned above just like a gentle warm squeeze when the male brain tries to grow. No discomfort.

I have (I think) a long review at either the Review section or the Vault. Also before I joined this site I made a long journal of the whole Locked in Steel Adventure at the Bound Forum (same name for me). It's called "Locked in Steel Adventure Begins". I posted most of it here somewhere.

I notice that different people's reviews of Locked In Steel vary greatly. It seems to differ according to when they ordered, how the measurements happened, and how patient they were (or not).

Any questions; feel free to ask.

11. caged ray

caged ray Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Cape Cod Richie,

Everytime I see your name it brings me back to my high school summer vacations working on the Cape......

My girlfriend (back home) should have had a chastity deivice on me then...

Thank you for your infomation and I will check out your journals

Caged Ray

12. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:

yeah mine did as well i just used a little crazy glue at the seam now its comfortable.

13. caged ray

caged ray Junior Member

Local Time:
    super glue

I have ordered a new tube assembly from "Kept for her" and the first thing I will do with it is to put a thin bead of super glue on the top and bottom joints.

14. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Caged_Ray, I can highly recommend a Locked In Steel belt over a CBxk device (or any trapped ball device). Jillian from LIS knows exactly what to do and and will fit you correctly. I highly recommend getting measured in person since you are not too far away. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me privately and I can answer any questions you have. Even though I'm in Northern NJ, I up in that area at least once a month.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice