Locked in Lust - The Vice Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Chaste Bear, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Bought one on Black Friday as a replacement for my cheap CB6000s which served as my starter device.

Pros
    -Very customisable, comes with lots of different rings and spacers to find the right combination. Great if you find yourself somewhere inbetween the more common 40, 45, 50 ring sizes.
    -They can provide a 3mm 'z-spacer'. Ideal if like me you have small balls prone to escape. This also allows you to go slightly larger on the base ring for comfort without compromising security.
    -The anti-pullout attachment works. With the right size it won't cause any irritation during wear but will hurt like hell if you try to pullout.
    -Fairly discreet under clothing, it's curved down more than the CB6000s and also has enough space for the padlock to lay flat.
    -Great to sleep in, haven't even woken once due to nocturnal erections. I credit this to being able to go larger on the base ring and the funnel shape opening taking pressure off the dorsal vein.

Cons
    -It can be a bit of an effort getting everything aligned to get the padlock through the pin.
    -There isn't much 'give', while this helps suppress erection attempts it does make it a bit creaky.
    -There's a big jump in size between their Mini and Standard cages. They're missing a trick by not releasing one in-between. They seem instead to be focused on the sissy market by releasing micro and clitty sizes.

Overall would definitely recommend. The good nights sleep and the anti-pullout device make this a great choice. I'm well rested and extra submissive.

Curious40ish likes this.
  2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    I agree with everything you've stated. The only things I would add:
    • After you get used to it, it's not too difficult to get on and off, but it takes awhile. Sometimes it pinches in spots and you just have to figure out that you CAN adjust things without removing everything, It just takes a little tug here or there to pull bunched up skin out of the tight gaps.
    • The lock that comes with it is cheap and will corrode if you get in pools & or hot tubs frequently. I upgraded mine with an ever so slightly larger Master padlock that is also more secure.

3. Matt110

Matt110 Active member

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have bought The vice mini and standard.

The mini is a little disappointing for me as the head of the penis would poke out more and more and eventually more than an inch is poking through the pee hole.
    So in my experience the pee hole is too wide, but that might be just me.

The vice standard is the one I’ve worn the most (over a year), it is almost perfect fit and I don’t have the poking through pee hole problem. When the anti pull clamps are installed even with the largest size, after a day I get a cut mark when the clamp is gripped on the penis. I have tried several time to make adjustments but it is still happening.
    After a year of wear the chastity cage broke at the corner where you’d clip on the spacer.
    2E8F66B4-9734-43E3-91E4-977547B93FA9.jpeg

Right now I am wearing the cellmate2 cage, it is a little bulky but does the job until I have a replacement. So I am currently looking for a discount code for mature metal website so I can have a custom metal chastity cage made.
    Hopefully someone here can help.

4. Deleted member 97201

I have discovered with a metal cage, later in the day balls get lose, relax and hanging. My penis is no longer touching the end of the cage. I tried a smaller ring, seems to support better, but seems a little tight and some pain. The ring seems narrow and chafing more than my wider rings on my other cages.

I don’t know if it’s worth spending $300 on one cage and a charge for adjusting where you could buy multiple cages for the same price.

Matt110 likes this.
  5. Matt110

Matt110 Active member

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes I know! But I’ve ordered already.
    I must have spent over 1600 on chastity cages in total and they’re either plastic or silicone and some metal. So this time I want a cage that is perfect fit for me. 6-8weeks wait time, I’ll post when I get it.

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  6. Deleted member 97201

I have about 6 different cages and the MM jailbird, back to wearing my plastic K&D cobra.

7. Deleted member 97201

I really like the MM jailbird and put it back on using a smaller ring things seem to be held tighter. I just have not got use to the smaller ring. I can get a finger between it to my first knuckle. My previous ring I could get a finger and 1/2 between the ring and skin.

Matt110 likes this.
  8. Deleted member 97201

#8 Deleted member 97201, Dec 16, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2022
    Well, I tried. Even with a tighter ring once everything got warmed up, turtling and loose the MM jailbird hung low and penis not touching the end.

Back to my plastic Kink3D cobra N

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice