Locked In Lust Device Reviews??

Discussion in 'Locked In Lust - The vice' started by MissesBoyToy, May 8, 2017.

1. MissesBoyToy

MissesBoyToy MissesM's proud submissive bitch.

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    Still getting aquainted with this site so hope I am posting in right forum. Came across this device "Lost In Lust" and was wondering if anyone has used it. I have gravitated towarda steel sheerly because i like the wieght and reminder that i am wearing a chastity device. But this device description got my attention due to fitting issues with novelty A rings. I am somewhere between 1.5" and 1.75" which poses a challange. Just wanted to see if anyone here has had luck (or lack thereof) with this device.
    Thanks in advance.

2. TCRay

TCRay Member

Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    I purchased The Vice from Austin at Locked In Lust in February 2017. It is on right now and per the contract with my Mistress Wife, it will come off four times per year. The Vice is very comfortable and secure. If you are new to male chastity it will take you a little bit of time to figure out the large A ring size as well as which size spacer to use between the A ring and cage. Also, with The Vice are three sizes of anti-pullout attachments. You can wear The Vice with or without the attachments (there is a part that you use in the place of one of the anti-pullout attachments.

Of all of the plastic devices out there, and I think I have owned them all since 2004 The Vice is by far the best. You will get top class customer service from Aaron. He is quick to answer emails if you have questions.

MissesBoyToy likes this.
  3. MissesBoyToy

MissesBoyToy MissesM's proud submissive bitch.

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    Thanks for the response. I may be getting one if this 1.5" steel doesnt work out.
    Thanks again!

4. Guest 2023

Guest 2023 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
  5. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    I just recieved mine it is a challenge with the anti pull out when you move the penis want to pull back slightly and the device will remind you that it is there so far seems great.
    You say you only remove it 4 times a year do you just clean with shower and q tips or do you get to remove for cleaning

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice