Locked in Love

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by scottishsubby, Oct 2, 2020.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    With a finger placed gently on my lips She silenced me. Eyes like lasers bored into mine with merciless clarity, exposing my soul to Her inspection. I trembled slightly as Her hand slid deftly under the back of my shirt and Her fingers burned their way across the flesh of my back, drawing me ever closer to Her and my fate. I felt Her grip tighten, Her second hand grasping the hair at the back of my neck and pulling our lips together.

Fire seemed to burst from Her lips as they locked onto mine, Her tongue slowly forcing it's way deep into my astonished mouth. She kissed me long, hard and deep; the sort of kiss that no man ever forgets. The kind of kiss that flows down your throat, into your lungs and round your entire bloodstream, intoxicating you with desire and melting all resistance.

My mind filled with the smell of Her, the taste of Her, the sheer animal power of Her and I was gone. Lost in a world where only the here and now mattered. A place with no beginning and no end, just a succession of moments each more intense than the last. I felt her fingers opening my shirt, the cool air washing over my hot flesh as She allowed it to fall to the floor behind us. Her teeth catching on my nipples, biting gently, sending bolts of pleasure and pain racing through my nerves as She expertly teased each helpless gasp from my lips.

My eyes closed as I felt Her fingers work gently at the buckle of my belt. My trousers almost seemed to disappear so expertly did She remove them, leaving me naked before Her and supremely vulnerable to Her attentions. Without a word She moved behind me, Her nails tracing fire trails down my chest as She rubbed Herself slowly against my naked back. I could feel Her nipples straining, hard as rocks beneath the silk of Her blouse as She pressed tightly into me, Her teeth grazing my neck like a hungry vampire.

My heart was pounding as She drew fire circles with Her nails around my nipples, pinching each viciously in turn and holding on when I instinctively tried to pull away. Arousal seeped from every pore of my skin, my body aflame with desire like I'd never known before. Every neuron of my brain was screaming at me to turn round and seize this witch, impale Her on my stake and assert my manhood but I couldn't. Her spell was too strong, Her power too great and my world went dark as She slipped the blindfold over my eyes.

Stunned, I gasped in surprise only for that gasp to become a moan as an unseen hand began to gently caress my balls. Soon the hand was replaced by lips and an expert tongue, caressing, tormenting and teasing my balls until my knees began to shake and tremble alarmingly and She stopped, moving again behind me and pulling me tightly against Her as She kissed the back of my neck. My cock throbbed and felt fit to burst as I struggled to comprehend anything more than the torrent of sensation overwhelming my mind.

I could feel Her fingers sliding down, over my stomach, my pelvis and down to my hips. He fingers spread, gripping me tightly as She suddenly pressed Her hips forward, forcing Her pelvis tight against my ass. Caught completely by surprise I had no time to tense up, no chance to resist; Her strap-on slid effortlessly into my virgin hole. I cried out in shock as She buried it deep inside my ass, the heat of Her skin burning against my butt cheeks as She forced it home. Without a pause She began to thrust, gently at first but rapidly picking up speed and force as my body betrayed me and begin to push back into Her.

Her hands held me firm as I was pounded, hard and fast from behind. I groaned, moaned and shook with the unexpected power of both the fucking and the sensations it was causing. I felt a strange, almost dreamlike state envelop me as my body began to spasm in a series of uncontrollable waves, each more intense than the last. Finally I could take no more, my hips locked and pushed my ass back hard into Her thrust as a deep, guttural cry was wrenched from my lips and a torrent of cum exploded from my cock.

I collapsed forward, spent with my chest landing on the bed, sinking to my knees as my strength gave out and I lost control. I scarcely felt Her pulling out, nor than hands that must have helped me up and into the bed. I blinked as the blindfold was removed, revealing Her smiling face and She lay beside me, arms wrapped tight around my exhausted body.

"You see, I told you Locktober would be worth it, didn't I ?" She whispered before Her lips closed on mine and we floated off....

Shakti571 likes this.
  2. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    Marvelous!
    Excelent writing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice