Locked in Hose a change for Kurius

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockdinhose, Jul 17, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. lockdinhose

lockdinhose Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Keep a journal? Write a blog? Share intimate thoughts and fantasies with other people that are strangers? This is not something that is natural. These secrets are not for sharing, the ideas and desires are supposed to stay hidden in the dark recesses of the mind, only to be pulled out when no one else is around. The physical wants and needs of the body to feel encased in pantyhose and bound with ropes and chains with a ring or ball gag stuffed in deeply into the mouth are never to be realized. The attraction to seeing women in tight latex or spandex, bound with nipple clamps and hand cuffs, stuffed with dildo's in their private parts and blind folded as they are forced to pleasure either man or woman is not supposed to be made public. The deep down animal instinct to want to be bound like one of those women and forced to do the things they are doing is not normal according to society, yet it doesn't matter the mind keeps allowing the body to scream for attention in that manner. How does one stop these carnal needs?

Honestly. The answer is that you can't. The best that you can hope for if you want to live life as "normal" people do is to suppress every errant thought and physical need that does not conform. is this truly living the way life is intended? No. It's not. Every one of us is wired slightly different. The deviance between normal and abnormal is only a few degrees to the left or right of most people. In all my life the ability to witness a truly normal person has failed to materialize.

I'm considering today, day one. No longer are things kurius, but they are desirable, wanting, needing, to be attainable. As of this moment my request to the people that are wired similarly to join me in a journey for an undetermined period of time, with an unidentified final destination. Allow the muddled and clearly defined thoughts that wander through the space between my ears to enter into your world and I will take your thoughts and welcome them into my world with open arms.

The time has come to experiment, to let loose the bonds of normalcy and to enter into the freedom of exploration in the world of chastity, femdom, bondage and other intimate acts and ideas that only the truly free and complex minds of the human race can enter into.

In closing, who knows how often the pages of this journal will be graced with the thoughts of it's originator or those that wish to read these ramblings, only time will tell. Stay tuned for here will be shared stories, ideas and experiences in which only one person can share and that is the person who lives them.

Please reply as you see fit, it is hard to offend. But do not be shocked if you do the rebuttal that may be returned.

Welcome to the intimate thoughts of Lockdinhose.

2. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    EXCELLENT!!! i would like to encourage you to share your thoughts and fantasies with ALL of us here at Chastity Mansion!

To be able to verbalize and write down your deepest inner fantasies has great therapreutic value (as well as alot of fun) For me... i find more pleasure in indulge in artistic endeavors. My 1st creation in that was a comic series called "Mademoiselle Muffy"!

It amused my Wife soooo much... that She became my MISTRESS!

:smilies_xxx22:

3. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Locked in - beautifully worded thoughts/intro

It brings me back to the time where i said - shed the inhibitions, go for it - the desire to experiment became REAL. The best thing and the lucky thing is to have a sharing/caring Mistress to play, work and share with. i chose first to go to Pro-Domme and it was the right thing to do to jump start. She wouldn't accept my application at first (lol).

There is no doubt that it is the "upside down yellow brick road" that leads the mind in directions unknownst to the player "for an undetermined period of time, with an unidentified final destination."

From your writing - you have the intellect, hoping for the ride to be more excellent than not. Judgements are crucial. Endorphins are tantamount. Enjoy :)

:cat:

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    you are safe here among friends. i love this place...and keeping my journal...and reading other journals. i'll stay tuned!

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    An interesting start... I wonder where this leads...

6. lockdinhose

lockdinhose Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    The time flies when your having fun, mere moments seem to linger for minutes when boredom sets in. The past 7 days have been an up and down ride on the hands of time. Unexpected company arrived and have been in the house for about a week now and thankfully they leave tomorrow morning. Of course this means my needing to wake up an hour and a half earlier than normal to drive them to the airport.

About two week ago my Princess had fallen at work and bruised her precsious tailbone. There is probably no need to say what that meant for when our normal time for sexual gratification showed up and slipped on by. Though my Princess was in pain the time to show my submissiveness in more detail arrived. As she adjusted to the bruised lower back (not really that bad, but she had never had a bruise like this before) all I could do is offer to keep the house clean and keep her happy. Mind you now it has been about three months now since I have not had any release unless my Princess gave me permission. I am not yet in a chastity belt with her holding the key, what I am trying to do is prove to her that my release is for her pleasure not just mine.

For about four days Princess went to bed early as the medication she was taking for the pain put her to sleep, she is very sensitive to meds side effects because she so rarely uses any meds, not even aspirin or tylenol. I gave her a back and leg massage anytime she asked for one.

Then the company arrived, Princesses back has gotten better, but our room is right over the room where the guests are staying. What does this mean to me? It all means that no sexual release until they are gone. Now my body is still in the process of building up cum, as I still stroke my cock for at least 600 strokes in the shower every morning, with out release. As the days turn into weeks there comes a time when getting to 600 is an intense ordeal to keep the juices inside. Previously, the longest that I went without spilling a srop was 9 days, and then on the ninth day a little squirted out uncontrollably. This time though it was 14 days and no little accidents. Actually about day 11 my balls started staying tight like they were completely full. During the shower sessions in the mornings on the last 3 or 4 days, I made sure to not edge to a point where trouble would be brewing.

Last night (Saturday) Princess wanted to go to bed early as the company was already asleep downstairs. Now you need to realize it has been a week since Princess has had any release either. Oh, before I forget. On Tuesday night of the past week Princess I was able to worship her pussy for about 40 minutes so she could have some relief. This was the first time she ever had sexual release without me having any. I told her much this meant to me that she would know that as long as she was satisfied, that made me happy.

Which brings us back to last night, Princess was very excited and she started teasing me, playing with my nibbles, sucking on them and pinching them and finding my erect cock and full balls and stroking and tugging on them. I asked permission from Princess to kiss her breasts and she gave me permission. This action of asking permission to kiss her breasts or worship her pussy is something we have been doing for about two months now. Anyway, I was allowed to kiss her breasts two times. Which I did. Then she asked me if I wanted release, since it has been 2 weeks. My reply was "Only if you want me to have release, Princess." She smiled and said "You need to have it, if you go longer than 2 weeks you can hurt yourself." I tried to debunk this idea. What I wanted to do was prove to her that I can go as long as she wants me to. "Do me doggie style, I don't want you to get hurt." Was my Princess' response as she moved to the end of the bed and leaned her beautiful rear end over the edge. My raging hard on moved me to the end of the bed and searched for her wet pussy as I stood on the floor. We had sex this way to keep the squeaking from the bed waking up the folks downstairs. My hard cock rocked in and out off my sexy Princess, she rocked back and forth on my cock. Several times during the intimacy I had to slow and even stop for a few seconds before I released. About ten minutes into our communion she asked if I was ready to cum. "Yes, Princess I am ready." She said "You may cum." My hips thrust my sturdy cock deep into her several times then suddenly my sperm flew deeply inside her magnificent pussy, by her reactions she was orgasming at the same time. The sex ended with her pleased and me spent.

The most amazing thing for her and me was how much cum was expelled. Niether one of us had experienced a load of the size that was delivered last night. The company didn't wake up thank goodness. My Princess is slowly coming around to the idea that she has the control of when I release. Hopefully someday soon she will understand the power and control that I am willing to surrender to her desires.

I hope you all enjoyed this journal entry. I don't know how graphic I'll be going forward. But the steps on this journey are many and the road very long, so enjoy the tales for what they are worth and please provide any feedback you may have.

~lockdinhose

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    we all love those details, lockdinhose!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice