Locked for the 2nd time

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nogood, Jul 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Nogood

Nogood Member

Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    So today my wife (and KH) and I had a chat while we where both at work about getting Bondage ropes (finally solid good ones) and other kinky and sexy stuff, also incuding chastity. In the early evening we then met at my work because we had to go shopping for some Whisky (NOT WISKEY ;) ) and I told her I had something planned. And while we where deciding on the Whisky I told her, that she was now waiting for a bra since about 3 Month and it still didn't arive, that we should go upstairs in the lingerie department and have a look. Sadly nothing there fittet her or had the effekt she was looking for. Then I told her we could go somewhere else - a famous german lingerie manufacturer - and she agreed, because she knew that I was just trying to make her happy. Once there we saw a couple of interesing things and she agreed on trying them on with me in the cabin. Piece #1 - dindn't fit. Piece #2 - neither. Piece #3 -which I was so hoping to fit, because it looked so hot outside- looked kind of wierd and in the wrong place on her body. Well we left, withour anything and then drove home.

At home I prepared dinner and we ate afterwards. Coming then back to the Bondage ropes which we ordered. I checked a couple of E-Mails and FB as she left the room. She came back with the cage and demanded that I put it on immediately! I did as requested and she bend over to me, grabbing my balls really tight, whispering in my ear: "I think you deserved that, after what you done today.", with a sparkle in her eyes. I replied: "Yes, Misstress. Thank you!"

So I'm locked again, without knowing for how long. But one thing I do know: It feels so much better with the 5,7cm (2 1/4") A-Ring! No pain or squeeze, even when she left for bed and teased me a bit more and blood was streaming into my cock and balls.

2. Nogood

Nogood Member

Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    Well it’s day four now in chastity ... Friday was a normal day-she had to work and I went grocery shopping, did the housework and some other stuff. I told her because we didn’t find anything suitable on Thursday that I ordered the Bra over Amazon which she was now waiting for since 3 month ... I also told her that I ordered some other stuff so I’m well dressed for her. We wrote in the early evening and she really got me horny, but I knew she will only get home around 10pm. Around 7pm she told me that I should get myself dressed pretty for her. I asked if she had anything particular in mind but she replied “Surprise me! I’ll then judge” So I put on stockings a suspension holder and a bodysuit for the upper part. And got my new high heels which I bought in the morning on. I had an online game running with camera and covered everything up. She arrived at around 10pm and then went to bed telling me that she will wait until I’m done ... shortly before 11 I put my shoes on and went in the bedroom to show myself to her. She was quite amused -also of the shoes- and said what a good looking slut I was and that maybe she’ll make a Fotoshooting another time - but now she is just tired and wants to cuddle. I did as directed. We cuddled for a bit, while she was grabbing my balls and piercing my nipples from time to time. Then she told me to undress and we went to sleep.

Saturday wasn’t anything spectacular except a bit of teasing. And our Bondage ropes arrived.

Today we tried them and she likes being the one tied. She took of her top and Idid a pretty chest harness and then tied Her wrists to her ankle and her elbows to her knees. She was lying there straight before me, legs spread whide Open and she asked me if I I don’t want to touch her... I said I would but I’ll behave! “Good Boy! You did so well that you may eat me out if you like.” I started right away and she had a great orgasm ... my cock was going crazy. Now she is busy but told me that maybe I get a bit more of her pussy later.

Jblocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice