Locked for our Wedding!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedhammer, Aug 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedhammer

Lockedhammer Member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since I have posted. My amazing Fiancee/KH and me have been planning our wedding for this September so things have been crazy, but I needed to share.

We have been playing with MC for about 18 months, initially it was a kink for me but per the advice of many CM members and my readings I tried extremely hard to communicate that I wanted it to be all about her (because I really do) and slowly she has started taking control and loving it more and more. She sees the change in my behavior and genuinely enjoys it! She loves that I cant keep my hands off her and that I'm constantly communicating my thoughts of her and our future together.

Also side note I masturbated atleast daily before MC and when she found out, she was crushed, she hates that I do... (did) and feels it takes away from my passion for us, and she is 100% correct.

Since then I have been locked here and there longest is 14 days a few times, and have tried very hard not to break the rules when not locked but I'm not always successful.

On the night of 8-4 just a little over 1 month from our wedding she told me I was going to be locked up and denied until the wedding night!! Over 1 month! I have never went more than 14 days so I was very excited and told her I would do the best I could and try and make it the full time, her reply was "you will cause it's my cock and my key"

I'm now on day 10 and really starting to go crazy! I realize I'm roughly 1/3rd of the way there and I cant imagine another 10 days much less 20!! Then lastnight while she was edging me, I was begging to cum ready to explode, she said very calmly and stern "it's going to be longer than 1 month" I continued to please her orally with much more enthusiasm!!

Afterwards we began talking and she mentioned we will only have a few hours after the ceremony before we leave for our honeymoon, (I will be locked for our wedding) she said I can come out to satisfy her on our wedding night but she is going to lock me back up and continue my denial until the honeymoon, "at some point you MIGHT cum" she said with a smirk!!

I just cant wait..... although I'm positive I will be waiting until she wants me to have it, I'm beyond excited! Physically and mentally!! I'm constantly dripping pre-cum, I can feel the weight in her balls increasing daily
    and can barely focus on other things...

I hope everyone enjoyed the update! Please feel free to comment with some advise for me.... or her ;) and share your experience of something similar.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    aye, good luck

3. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    Hey Lockedhammer,

That sounds great! I just attended a wedding last Friday and wondered idly if the groom was locked. I've no reason to think he was ... but he might have been. Meanwhile, I was locked and wish we had started with MC many years ago.

Good luck, have a great wedding.

b_quark likes this.
  4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Excellent! What a wonderful wife she will be. Wishing you both a very happy life together. May your orgasms be few and far between and hers plentiful and deeply satisfying!

Ajf60 and cagedjon like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds great! And welcome to the club!

6. adamjc1161

adamjc1161 Active member

Local Time:
    2:56 AM

I was in the midst of a 775 day lockup when I got married n no release for honeymoon. NBD. You're serving her. Get your mind focused on meeting her needs, not worrying about when you'll be climaxing again.

7. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For my second marriage I was locked up a month before are wedding and obviously my wife to be held the key and was kept Locked up through our wedding day. What and magical experience knowing it was our little secret. Highly recommend it

Ajf60, Peter Rabbit, Subjr29 and 5 others like this.
  8. Locked4her2

Locked4her2 New member

Local Time:
    You WILL stop being a masturbator. Wanna bet?! She wants you to STOP! You will!

9. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    I was locked for my honeymoon

Locked Up Tony and skD like this.
  10. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to your new life.... I foresee a long close marriage between you and your cage. Just remember keep your bride to be happy and satisfied. Hope you have a fantastic wedding day.

Locked Up Tony likes this.
  11. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I was not locked for our wedding (She didn't want that). Our honeymoon was actually 6 months after the wedding. (Long story). I was locked a week before we went, and not released until about 12 days into the honeymoon. She had many many orgasms during that time (as it should be). It was an incredible experience. You are very lucky. This is your new life. Treasure and adore your strict soon to be wife.

I have posted this before, but attached is a picture of our wedding cake topper. It left no doubt about our FLR. white_wedding-011.jpg

12. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    What about the bachelor party though?!

Ajf60 likes this.
  13. CattowerCat

CattowerCat Member

Local Time:
    I have never been to a bachelor party in my life and I don't really hear stories of bachelor parties around me. At this point I am thinking it's something some super narrow group of people in our society do, or I happen to fall into some super narrow group of people who don't do such event.

14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Was married a year ago, was caged as usual about 3 weeks before hand, and stayed that way until a few days after. Wasn’t something she discussed, she didn’t feel the need to unlock me.

Wedding day was busy for us both, it turned into a late night, and unlocking me to hump for 30 seconds wasn’t high on her priority list. The next day we entertained family and I guess the time wasn’t right for her. When she did allow it, it was our usual...mouth fingers and wand for her, and she let me inside for a few seconds and I got mine. We then went on vacation for 12 days and the cage stayed on until we returned and a few days after.

15. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    Just curious, what day is the wedding. On the 15th of September we will celebrate 46 years. Our wedding was long before chastity came into the mainstream but, like a lot of others, I was denied the last week before the wedding since we were staying at my mother's house.

I was only caged a little over a year ago and I wish it had happened long ago. I envy you starting off in the type of wonderful relationship we discovered late in life.

@cajedjon I love the wedding topper. We will renew our vows and I will have to find one for the cake! A lot of our friends will know what lock the key really fits.

cagedjon and Chaste J. like this.
  16. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:

Sounds like a perfect start!

17. Subjr29

Subjr29 Member

Engineer
    Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    Do you think any of the Bride's Maids know, or even the Maid of Honor? It would be intense if she threw the key over to one of her brides maids for safe keeping during your honeymoon! Kinda like throwing the bouquet. Congratulations! Hope all goes well...

b_quark and Destiny103181 like this.
  18. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I was also married in my belt. Once we landed for our destination wedding she handed me my belt and said to put it on. We we're there for 10 days and it never came off. Hearing the words "love, honor and obey" takes on a whole new meaning when the husband is locked up.
    Like some others here, fingers, mouth and her Magic Wand kept her happy and satisfied. As we packed for home I was handed my key before my shower. She did treat me to an orgasm afterwards.

She set the tone that day. No matter the occasion, she'll control my belt, period.

I was silly to think I would be swinging free for the 10 days! All her sexy nighties/teddies that week really tested the bars of my JB!!

I know I'm not alone with this.

Subjr29, ChasteCel and b_quark like this.
  19. Lockedhammer

Lockedhammer Member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Hi everyone!

Thank you for the kind wishes for our wedding day!! Its definitely getting closer and we have been very busy handling all the small last minute details before the big day, and YES I have been locked for all of it! :) and she loves it! She loves to tease me about it and drive me crazy! She made it a point to model all 4 of her new swimsuits for me and well it was AMAZING! And very frustrating!!

I'm excited for the ceremony and to have our souls bound for eternity :) (we dont like till death do us part) but I cant help but think about the honeymoon and be extremely excited!! I dont think I've ever been this aroused, I've always just masturbated.... even when I wasn't sapose to, but she is staying very strict keeping me locked every second shes not using it.

Last night marked 15 days locked, which is my new record! She rewarded me by sitting on my face while I pleasured her and an edging session that had me bucking around like a crazy person, she made a remark about needing to tie me down on the honeymoon so I could handle it! Not sure it will help me handle it but will make it much easier for her to do what she wants with me. I'm 6'2" 225lbs and shes 5'2 115lbs so I kinda toss her around when its getting crazy! She had an amazing orgasm! She collapsed on top of me after, saying she really loves having me denied and this frustrated! Its a huge turn on for her to have me begging to cum and her tell me NO!

I try not to be concerned about how long until I get a orgasm but it's really hard ;) and honestly I'm very excited, but I'm also afraid it will be a let down as I have seen some other CM members mention that the anticipation is better than the actual orgasm? I guess we will see.

@slappy I will be locked for the bachelor part. My groomsman are all party animals. She knows we will be going to a strip club at some point in the night and has said that I'm not allowed to become aroused by any other women so I will stay locked!

@KittensProperty the wedding is the 7th and Congratulations on 46 years! Quite the achievement

@Subjr29 I doubt anyone knows, we dont discuss any of this with anyone..... atleast that are not anonymous :) but I agree it would be interesting if that played out.

I hope everyone everyone enjoyed the update! I will continue when I can! And please let's keep this thread going! Advice is always welcome!

20. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    I would say I will be thinking about you but I would be lying. On the 7th we are going to a Femdom party with a slave auction and I will be on the block!

I do hope you have as many happy years together as we have had.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  21. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Any invitations for some fellow minded guys? We could heckle during the vows and make sure caged and locked were included

22. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    Pretty popular hear in the midwest usa...they can be fun but probably not missing much.

23. lilolmeorhislilhole

Local Time:
    Congratulations to you both on the caging and more importantly the up coming wedding, I hope you both have a great day. If I could make a suggestion to make a diary of your experiences and sexploits for futures sake. It will be a nice reminder in the years to come.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice