Locked during night

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by I surrender to my wife, Nov 28, 2022.

1. I surrender to my wife

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    I know what you're thinking. There's like 10 posts about this. Still...

... So I've been sleeping with it on only since last Thursday, and only a total of 4 days. My Wife and keyholder is aware of the difficulties. For me wearing it and dealing with attempted erections is no problem. My problem is that sometimes I wake up, reach my balls with my hand and for like just a few seconds they feel numb. I stand up from the bed panicking a bit (ok a lot) and by then it all feels normal. I am wearing the cage all day everyday for 2 weeks and I feel no discomfort. I bought a The Vice mini V2. I am a grower so not wearing the anti pull out because it's pretty much useless and I don't pull out either way. I am wearing a ring that allows me to put a finger through. I use the smallest spacer as it's the only one that doesn't allow my balls to sometimes go through the gap inadvertently. Still with this spacer all day every day not a problem once.

I have read and the numbing is red alert all over the place apparently but all it takes really is to rub my balls like 2-5 seconds and all like normal. Normal color, nothing out of the ordinary. Should I try a different spacer? Maybe smaller ring and bigger spacer would work? Anyone else having this type of sensation?

The bigger problem that this brings if that every time that I wake up I'm checking if they are not numb. It makes me feel paranoid and I need a solution because my Wife and I are trying to go 24/7, not 7/11

2. I surrender to my wife

Local Time:
    Well that was funny my ball just popped out. Oh well.

I know many of you are going to recommend custom stainless however I just bought the vice mini and would like to get value from it... From the different pieces that come, I have tried different combinations. Let's call the different pieces 1,2,3 and 4 from smallest to largest.

Ring 1 too small, ring 4 too big. I started with ring 2 and spacer 1, and that is such a good and comfortable fit, tight and nice but I can slip a finger under the ring. The ring is right enough to leave mark for a few minutes after removal. I experienced the problem described above with this combination so I tried ring 3 and spacer 2. That's the first combination that allowed my testicle to escape after only 36h or so. So I went back to spacer 1 and kept ring 3. I guess this one is no good either so I am now on ring 2 spacer 2 let's see if that combination works better. All of these feel nice and comfortable. However I'm facing the issues of balls escaping or feeling numb for a few seconds.

By the way I forgot to mention it but I don't use any lubricants, I find it more comfortable and totally painless. I used to apply some baby oil but the device slipped all around and was annoying and uncomfortable.

If anyone had some advice, especially growers with experience with the vice - but of course anyone else-, I would be very grateful.

In the meantime enjoy your sentences

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    If you aren't making out well with wearing it over night... there is no rule that says you have to. If you still want to wear it overnight, try pacing yourself. If you need to take it off until you wake back up in the morning to put back on... that is a really good start.

Don't overthink this, find what what best for you and don't hurt yourself.

4. Newbie61

Newbie61 Active member

Retired(early!)
    Uk
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    I prefer overnight to day time. I like the ruined erections etc
    I have dropped a testicle on a few nights
    Don’t lLike it and it caused bruising
    Adjusted gap etc and now all ok however if you are like me and have tight balls then when they relax in the night it’s always a possibility

5. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    There are literally dozens of dimensions that impact ball “gap” beyond that spacer.

Thickness of base ring. Outside diameter. Inside diameter. Angle of cage relative to ring. Size of cage opening. Width of cage opening. Shape of base ring. Wide oval? Tall oval? Ergo? Flat?

I feel you gotta keep experimenting. For me, Cherry Keepers allow that. Nearly infinite number of combinations.

Good luck. Be patient. Just know there is MUCH more to Chastity geometry than ring “size” gap size and cage size.

6. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I know of no one who wears 24/7 that doesn’t own multiple devices.

7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    You know one. Me!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  8. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    You are very fortunate to have found a 24/7 device first go around!

9. I surrender to my wife

Local Time:
    Thank you for your answers.

To be honest it's never been painful. I just woke up now after a perfect night of sleep using the same combination. Been adjusting and readjusting all day and this is just the best option I think.

I am wearing it at night to please my keyholder. She will be out of town for a week soon and is determined to leave he home alone and locked. The emergency key will be in a box that can only be opened by breaking it. I want to be ready for this experience. Of course if I'm in pain I would ask my KH out of use the emergency key.

Yeah that makes sense what you mention about different devices Laszlo, but for now this is the one I have. I have a knock-off of a jailbird but too big for me, I would only wear it for some occasions when my Wife wants sexual play while I'm locked.

Thanks all for the advice

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Ahhhh.... Now I understand. I did go through a couple of other devices but they all went in the trash.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  11. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    A properly sized cage should not make your balls numb. You should just feel pressure when you are trying to get hard. The ring needs to be sized properly so it can clamp everything down and transfer the forces from your erect penis to your body. The ring should not pull on your testicles at all. The gap is also important because that is where all the sack goes. There should be no movement and gap should be large enough for comfort, but small enough that testicles cannot slip. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice