Locked by my Princess

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by maid madeleine, Mar 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to stop in and share a little anecdote from this morning. My girlfriend came into town last night and we had an awesome night together. I was locked up prior to her arrival. When she got to my house I handed the key over to her. We went to an art museum and looked at some works by Cezanne, Van Gogh, Monet and Renoir. Afterwards we had some dinner and then watched some tv before getting into bed. We started fooling around and had some intense foreplay with me still locked in my chastity cage. After twenty minutes or so of foreplay she was dripping wet and I was (of course) rock hard (I mean as hard as I could be inside the cage, lol) She unlocked me and we had the most amazing sex. This morning I drove her to the airport as she has a business lunch to attend in NY but will be back tonight. Before leaving the house she locked me into my cb3k and placed the key on her bracelet. Now I am home and she is off on business with the key to my manhood dangling from her slender, feminine, pretty wrist. Sweet enforced chastity bliss for this maid today! Just thought I'd share a happy morning with everyone! Hope everyone has a great weekend! P.S. I posted a pic of the key dangling from my Princess' wrist in my photo album. fond and humble regards, maid madeleine :)

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    Very nice maid madeleine. Mistress was very kind to offer you some relief prior to leaving. She is very wise to keep you locked up while She is away on business. No hanky panky for maid madeleine....

:smilies_xxx02:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice