Locked by my Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by GripOfChaos, Oct 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. GripOfChaos

GripOfChaos Chaste for her

Austria WIen
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Still no Winner sadly but while we are still searching for a name it gave her many orgasms so the name doesnt matter that much ^^

2. GripOfChaos

Austria WIen
    Local Time:
    The Weekend was hard. (pun intended) My mistress has her days of the month so no pussy licking or dildo fucking or anything really for her. Which of course means only teasing for me. We had a wonderful day on the couch yesterday. With my cage twitching the whole day as she displayed her wonderful breast with the key between and uncounciously played with her locked cock while watching tv. https://eroshare.com/qk9h3sk8

manintyres likes this.
  3. GripOfChaos

Austria WIen
    Local Time:
    Yesterday we had a first meetup with a potential Lover for my Mistress. It went extremly well.We had somne dinks and had fun talking and really enjoyed the company. Befure the date he mentioned he would like her to wear a skirt and no underwear underneath it so of course my beautiful mistress went with his wishes. while talking his hand slowly crept higher on her legst and under the skirt. Sadly not far enough to touch her pussy. When it was time for him to leave we excorted him to his car and my mistress french kissed him, as a farewell gift i pulled mistresses skirt up for him to see her bare pussy and ass. He was a little disappointed that he didnt reach further up earlier ^^ We talked about maybe meeting up again today as he leaves for work for about a week afterwards. All in all it was exactly how a first date should be :) my caged little dick was filling the cage through the hole date ^^
    As we got home she was extremly wet and horny so i used my hand mouth and toys to give her her welld eserved pleasure. I have to say i havent seen her cum as hard often.

iome343 and spider203 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice