Locked again

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by New to cage, Nov 9, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    Locked back up 4 days ago after being unlocked for several weeks. I was last locked for 18 days while playing a dice game. Wife had me lick up Sunday night and has not rolled to determine my lock up time this go yet. I have asked her twice what she rolled and she told me she hasn't rolled. We started the dice game because she kept wanting to release me quickly, but she decided she would rather follow the dice timing. Maybe she has decided this time she has more willingness to leave me locked. I hope so.

2. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    the real games have started now then, she'll be losing the key before you know it!

massim likes this.
  3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    My wife and I started with a game as well. Sort of a wheel of fortune type app on her phone. Started with 24 Hours and went all the way up to 72 Hours :rolleyes:. Last time I was allowed a PIV orgasm was July. Other than some time spent traveling and my bi-weekly shave I've been locked up since then too. At a certain point our KH gain the confidence to take possession of our chastity and take what they want from that level of control. At least if you're one of the lucky ones. Just be careful what you wish for, because I pretty much guarantee it won't turn out as you want it to. You might be like me and be surprised with how happy you are being in a situation that would seem to the old me to be intolerable. ;)

massim likes this.
  4. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    One week in and lots of tease which is great. Still no mention of her rolling dice, just some vague comments about when i might be unlocked. Glad to see her enjoying this more.

5. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    Having her enjoy the power great. Things will keep on going if she is also enjoying!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice