Locked Again: Paternity Leave

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Crowdpleaser, Mar 10, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    My husband and I (2 dads) are on parental leave for our 2nd child. We planned it so that we each have at least 6 weeks of time off as we bond with our new baby and get into a routine. Everything has been going well in that regard.

Many times, when a new baby arrives and you have round-the-clock feedings, the intimacy lacks or is non-existent but extremely manageable (no ill feelings or resentment) with communication. Currently, we are in bed together for 2-4 hours per night, and I have the late shift (till 2-3am), while my husband takes over for the early shift anytime after that.

Neither of us were overly horny and had really only jerked off once since the baby arrived but my husband had other plans. My last orgasm was 8 days ago by my own hand and I did not have a sense of urgency to get a bunch of orgasms in. Then, that all changed 6 days ago (last Friday). He called me upstairs at the end of his shift as he went to bed and ordered me to put my cheap to lock my cock with my Amazon Bird Cage (our second cage ever purchased), which is the least confortable for long-term wear and extremely bulky. We typically use a Mature Metal Jail Bird for comfort and snug fit but he deliberately chose the Bird Cage because we are around the house (I have not left since the cage was put on), he enjoys the bulkyness of it, and the fact I can see my dick get bigger while it fills the cage. This device drives me crazy if I am horny.

About an hour after the cage was applied, I was summoned upstairs to give him a blowjob and this has been the case every night since (he goes to bed and orders me to suck dick shortly after). He has reinforced that he does not know how long he will keep me locked but the cage will keep me productive during baby naps.

On a prior lockup he had expressed interest in piss play, spanking, and I owe him a caged orgasm, I expect he will cash in on all those before I am allowed back out. I had also mentioned months ago that I wanted to do some ball torture now that our family is complete and we do not need to worry about any sort of accident that could make me unable to reproduce. He took that comment to heart, because we have had a weighted testicle ring, silicone Oxball cock and ball ring, and a ball parachute arrive in the mail since the cage went on. I suspect he will be pretty hard on my balls next time I do get unlocked. Tonight, he ordered me to insert a buttplug after dinner and later summoned me upstairs for our first spanking session (mentioned above), it was a good time and he fucked me really good as well.

For those worried about a lack of intimacy in the weeks after having a baby, my husband seems to have put a lot of thought into ensuring that he gets off and that I am kept horny, but not ignored, as well.

tangoking4u likes this.
  2. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Glad something is working for yall

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    Happy it’s working out for you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice