locked 24/7 as of this week

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tommy619, Mar 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. tommy619

tommy619 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    We have toyed with chastity off and on for years now and this week we decided to make it 24/7. Although we have had several long term lock ups we have been bad at being consistent with it. We are both at the same place with the idea and want to make it work long term.

It started earlier this week when her friends invited her to the beach this weekend. I was not currently locked and haven't been consistently in several weeks. After talking about her beach trip she went to bed and I decided that I was going to put my jailbird on and surprise her with it the next day. I left early the next morning for an appointment at the VA hospital a few towns over and when she woke up I told her to look for her keys. At first she didn't get it and I told her to check them again. I had the keys to the security screws on her keychain and told her I wanted to be locked for her over the weekend and was going to wear it again for as long as she wanted. Initially she said until she came back Tuesday but has since decided that is too soon and I agreed. I want to have more time in the cage to get readjusted to it before being released from the cage and in the past she has always been real lenient, if not too lenient with the cage and unlocking.

Tonight will be three days straight in the cage with lots of teasing and I will admit although I want out badly at this point I know it is a bad idea too. I think the longer we can go and be consistent the better off we will be. Before it would sometimes come off for the gym, a trip, or for school and afterwards it was often hard to put the cage back on for me and we'd fall back out of it. She has really been into it though and has told me to send her pictures when I am gone and today asked me to get her coffee and take a picture of the cage at the coffee shop. It turns me on that it turns her on so thats a plus.

I think I am going to list my looker 3 here and use that to order a custom cage of her choice. I am leaning towards a steelworks where I can use the PA fixing for security but would am also considering a custom mature metal cage and trying to come up with something better than the jailbird with a PA attached through the outside.

Wish us luck

2. Klm1994

Klm1994 New member

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    good luck guys

tommy619 likes this.
  3. tommy619

Local Time:
  4. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Nice entry. Please keep us up to date.

tommy619 likes this.
  5. tommy619

Local Time:
    Will do. Its going to be a long weekend here being locked up and home alone. When ever I am locked up I tend to get excited much easier. Part of it is I can't stop thinking about it or feeling it. I even had a chastity dream last night where she took me to get a new cage at a chastity store and there were tons of people there.

I would be surprised though if I don't get some sort of release before she leaves. I guess I will see tonight. She thinks that celery makes me shoot huge loads and all week she has had me eating celery and drinking water knowing that makes my dick nice and tight in the cage. Its almost a turn on in itself that she's making me eat the celery and load up on water especially at night. Today I woke up to some licking of the cage and sucking on my balls. That sure does beat any other alarm I can set

6. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Great start! Good luck!

tommy619 likes this.
  7. tommy619

Local Time:
    Its not looking good for a release before she leaves... Maybe that is for the best though.

8. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Enjoy letting the intensity build, it's awesome!

9. tommy619

Local Time:
    Oh yeah I love the feeling and I am glad I didn't cum before I locked myself up too. It would just feel so good right now. Plus if she doesnt unlock me tonight before the trip then I must assume that she will be much stricter on releases too.

She just handed me another bowl of celery and bottle of water in fact.

10. Samchas

Samchas New member

Uk, Wales, wrexham
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    Good look fella, have u any idea how long this lockup is going to be?

tommy619 likes this.
  11. tommy619

Local Time:
    No not yet. She is out of town until Tuesday night so its safe to say at least until then. I got my locking PA ring today and was able to get it in with the cage on. Tribal Dream Circle Ring that has a really small allen type screw that locks it in place. The hardest part was getting it in because it was a slight stretch to 1ga

12. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    That's not too bad to start, If she lets you out when she gets home!

13. tommy619

Local Time:
    yeah but its been a long week readjusting to 24/7 wear. It doesnt help that I locked myself up horny and before cumming. She said she loves the new locking PA and said it all feel good rubbing her like I am staying in the cage a little longer when she gets home

14. tommy619

Local Time:
    Looks like I made it though the weekend. The nights and mornings per usual are the toughest but wasn't too bad. Having her her with the key is one thing, away with the key is another. I was a little freaked out by it.

went to the gym today and the new jewelry sounded like it was beating the heck out of the cage on the treadmill. people were looking but likely thought it was the machine. I wish this gym had a sauna though like the golds did.

15. tommy619

Local Time:
    I got unlocked the night she came home almost like I suspected. She did play with them all night up until that and I hd to earn my release but in the end she said shed never seen me cum so much and so hard.

Started new vitamins and supplements today and continuing with celery and tons of water until my next release which she says is two weeks but Id be surprised if its longer than a week. She has a real weakness for letting me out.

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  16. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Enjoy the build up again!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice