Lock your man up you Vanilla Goddess

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TimidKeyHolder, Jul 30, 2017.

1. TimidKeyHolder

Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    To all the timid “vanilla” wives out there,

I was one of them. My husband and I have been trying out the chastity lifestyle one and off for about a year and a half. He was the one who initiated it. He has always been the more dominant one in near every aspect of our life. Over the past 6 years like any relationship things have shifted and changed along the way. Some were good changes, while some were negative. When we first got together I was having some serious anxiety issues, but he stuck with me through it. Fast forward three years we got married. Unfortunately our sex life and general intimacy was awful. I will be the first to admit I was constantly pushing him away. All the reasons… oh I don’t look good enough, I’m bloated, I didn’t shave my legs, and lastly… just not really having a high sex drive and not caring about it. As anyone could guess, it took a toll on the relationship. Our chastity journey has been a long one. It sounds like it takes quite a while with most couples. But, here I am this week telling you all, lock up your man!

It has been the best thing that has happened to us in a long time. I am now holding both sets of keys. One of which is hanging around my neck as a constant reminder for him. This past week was our anniversary. I surprised him and took him to Sybaris, where you have your own private pool. We had a fantastic time. Skinny dipping (which is unheard of for me) and denying his orgasms TWICE in one day. So a big thanks to his dick being locked up, it brings up closer together.

To all those wives out there. I highly recommend it. Yes, I still do not fully understand and still find it a bit odd at times. But I am willing to do something “odd” if it is beneficial to both him and I. If you’re worried about being vanilla so am I. (Or always thought I was). I am the one the dresses rather modestly, works a normal full time job, and lives in the country with my husband and two dogs. I guess I had something hiding in me? Maybe you do too…

2. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    nice dear I remember talking to you the first time you came on here glad your enjoying this .

3. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    So proud to have you in my life!

danleft1 likes this.
  4. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    What a great post, thank you for taking the time to post that for others to read. I am glad to hear you are enjoying this journey.

5. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Very nice post. My wife had "something hiding" in her, too, and loved it as soon as she saw it on me.

6. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    So good to hear from the ladies side of the coin. My Wife too, was very vanilla, whom had never even heard of male chastity when I first brought up the subject. When more from the female side of the aisle realize the benefits that may arise for the both of you (not that he will be rising to anything once he's locked) the more women may become interested and involved with the chastity lifestyle. We have found communication is the key, with all relationships, no matter how they proceed with their lives together. I do know this, at this point in time my Wife would never go back to vanilla.
    All the best to you @TimidKeyHolder as you move forward with your man in chastity. Oh and welcome to the Mansion. I hope you keep us up to date on your journey into the lifestyle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice