Lock up periods and sperm release

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by LokiWoof, May 14, 2021.

1. LokiWoof

LokiWoof Member

Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    I’m new to chastity, I’ve been into denial and I’ve been denied for months at a time but no cage
    My question is how long can I be locked in and how often I need to be released for cleaning? And do I need release to get hard health wise ?
    Second question is how often I need sperm release , ruined orgasm, prostate orgasm , to stay healthy?
    I google it and didn’t find anything definitive
    Thank you in Advance

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Cleaning: depends on the cage. And probably your body / skin. Few days. Weeks. Month. Never.
    Maintaining Erectile Function: 3-6 months is my guess based on prostatectomy research. I don’t really know.
    Sperm release: never. You’ll have spontaneous emissions. You never need to clench, spurt, and twitch. You don’t need to climax.

Many people seem to like monthly emissions (milking or what have you). I find it’s a hormonal / mental and behavioral thing. If my prostate is full I start getting “crazy” and less risk adverse. It’s up to your keyholder.

cream your cage to taste ;)

good luck!

MWS, rainer010, BobHew1 and 4 others like this.
  3. LokiWoof

LokiWoof Member

Local Time:
    but I heard you need to release sperm to keep your prostate healthy, that’s what I’m worried about if it effect my health

4. John Valjon

John Valjon Member

Local Time:
    If your body REALLY needs to release fluids, you’ll have a wet dream. Cage or no, your body will take care of itself.

5. LokiWoof

LokiWoof Member

Local Time:
    thanks, this means there’s no need for me to be unlocked unless my mistress wants to

bondinchas likes this.
  6. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Correct. I posted a few years ago my conversations with urologists. I brought up the concern you expressed. I referenced the well publicized study advocating 21 ejaculations/month. But no.

“No. Everyone is different. Just get a prostate exam once you’re 50, or 45 with family history”

I thought maybe I’d get some excuse for a minimum frequency of orgasms. I was stopped immediately when I tried to distinguish forceful ejaculations from gentle emissions. They are the same.

Orgasms seem important to guys. But I was assured I don’t need them.

I only got encouragement and support for having an active and engaged sexual relationship with my wife.

Now, as positive as those consultations went, I did not wear my chastity or mention erection denial.

I just wanted to established when I needed orgasms and how often I needed milked or ruined if I was denied.

On erectile function: My survey of erectile dysfunction research focused on the worst case, as if you lost nerve function from surgery. The risk for fibrosis started at 3 months and a third of men had it at 7 months. This caused shrinkage of 10% - not much. Again that’s if your cock went dead inside your cage.

For most men they do get “rooty” but stifled erections. You get blood flow. You get aroused. In other threads men here have reported zero loss of erectile function.

My wife lets me out maybe once a week. Sometimes she skips a week. She often edges me but denies me orgasm. She smiles at how hard I get for her. Then she puts me back. It’s fun.

Good luck to you.
    Sorry. I tried to find excuses to be let out of chastity and get orgasms on a regular schedule. I did a lot of research and directly faced a urologist about orgasm denial.

My wife’s summary is “You don’t need fo cum. I can keep you locked indefinitely. You may gush in your cage at anytime”

rainer010, bondinchas, Rider9 and 6 others like this.
  7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    Great post @PeterRabbit

SmallRyan and Guest 3972 like this.
  8. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    I find after about 5 days or so, my prostate already starts to have a mind of its own and will release some fluid after I pee, not every time, but there is definite seminal fluid.

9. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I to was worried about releases also . What I read somewhere was that the prostate needs a release at least every 30 days to stay healthy . It didn’t say anything about getting hard or if the boys need a release to stay healthy .
    Cleaning depends on the type of cage you have .

10. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    You do not need to 'orgasm' to release sperm.
    'goo discharge' will occur fairly regularly so long as your body is sexually healthy. The body will purge some from time to time, and produce some to replace what was discharged. You may or may not notice it being discharged, may be while peeing or may be as specific as a couple pearls worth at once while grunting during a bowel movement (very similar to prostate stimulation, since the 'pressure' causing the discharge is basically the same).
    IF you aren't experiencing this, (but how would you really know?) the result is blue balls, a rarely accurate 'condition' where there's a back-up of 'goo' that isn't being cyclicly discharged and is a problem. NOT to be confused with swollen balls from not cumming for a few days! Every guy's bits/body is different, and so is their 'cycle'. Mine is around 10 days but not exact. I don't pay any attention to it any more, but do 'enjoy' the sad moments when I feel/experience/notice the discharge and always say to myself, "Oh, so sad, that 'could' have been an orgasm" and laugh with KeyHolder about it....

Guest 2684 likes this.
  11. SmallRyan

SmallRyan Active member

Local Time:
    Really informative, thanks.

I kinda love the fact that women could turn round to us and actually say: no - male orgasms are not necessary. At all.

Thinking of them more and more as a solely female privilege may not be for everyone but I'm finding the mindset of that and working towards it very enlightening.

bondinchas and tomf_22033 like this.
  12. LokiWoof

LokiWoof Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, that’s very helpful I was worried a out discharging but no I’m not

it a shame thou that I don’t have medical excus to cum on a regular biases, I guess now my mistress will keep me denied as much as she likes

13. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Isn't that the objective anyway?

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    For cleaning I agree with most posters that every week is best, but as for sperm release, there is no need, your body will release when it needs to.

amvetsb likes this.
  15. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Today, I caught a fairly large glob of cum push out first before I peed. I was completely flaccid.

I once spilled in my cage from my wife’s sweet talk telling me she will keep me forever. She adored that and told me I could do that anytime.

She praised me again when I emptied out, completely flaccid in my cage, while reading FLR stories alone.

My being told “no” clearly and authoritatively by two urologists has had a great impact on my mind. “No”, gentle emissions are good enough. My wife keeps reminding me it is official now, and I miscalculated if I was trying to find some reason to get scheduled releases.

She knows she can keep me caged and denied indefinitely.

16. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    I've been caged for 10wks now. Have had sex with orgasm maybe 4 times in that time. But only recently have I started to "leak" and I've been leaking A LOT. It's great bc I love licking it up. =D

17. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    Had a surprise the other day on the loo, during going #2s I spurted out some semen/prostate fluid, not just the normal dribble that you get after a pee, but a decent "ejaculation", first time for me. Was only 7 days from last orgasm, but I did have quite a tease session in the morning after providing her with orgasms which would have lead to the build up I guess. No sexual relief / sensation, just a bodily function. Guess my prostate is doing its work ok

John Valjon and Peter Rabbit like this.
  18. LokiWoof

LokiWoof Member

Local Time:
    I don’t know if this is normal but I Kracker twice now from using the bathroom while I was shiting
    My mistress find it amusing

19. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Regarding sperm discharge, clearly it is not necessary at all. I have a vasectomy, so no sperm is leaving my body. Ever.

I have read a variety of posts and articles that you *might* develop prostatitis from disuse. All these accounts seem anecdotal. I have yet to see a single account where all other causes were reasonably ruled out. For example, maybe you have a bacterial prostatitis because your urine flow is obstructed in which cause you should fix that problem.

Regarding the "increased cancer risk" argument, that study had many flaws and was far from conclusive. Furthermore, everyone lives with calculated risks in their lives (think about smokers). If the inconclusive, minor increase in risk outweighs the benefits, then don't do it.

20. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    This is exactly what I had mentioned previously... A pearl or a string of them, just work their way out. This is simply 'goo discharge' and not an ejaculation... Be very content that your insides are working properly!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  21. BobHew1

BobHew1 Active member

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    with a plastic cage, you need to clean every couple of days for skin health. plastic, resin, polymer cages don't breathe.

with a metal cage that has open bars you can go 2 weeks between unlocking & cleaning. no more than that.

prostate milking while caged is important for health. you don't need to have an orgasm , just regular prostate milking. this has the added advantage of denying the locked Sub/cuck the pleasure of a full orgasm.

I've been locked 24/7 since Sept 6 2020. only 2 orgasms in that time, one of them was a ruined one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice