Lock up duration

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Dita, Jan 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    It's entirely up to the Keyholder. If she doesn't want to worry about the decision, leave it up to chance, with the option to overrule the random decision any time.

With the card game, an option is to require the guy to draw the top card from the deck, and the keyholder may, if she wishes, arrange the cards any way she wants. Or shuffle them, either way.

2. jason rush

jason rush New member

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    lock it up untill YOU are ready to let him out... very simple I understand there are some variables like going to the Dr, and cleaning ...

3. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Very true!

true42 likes this.
  4. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    We started off slowly with a couple days followed by a week or so of freedom, then used dice to decide lockup length once in a while. And then we’d negotiate, locked for X days followed by X amount of freedom.
    The whole time my Wife was losing the guilt she felt, and realized I was in a better mood, more energetic, we cuddled even more than usual, and of course my submission and obedience went way up. All of a sudden it went from a negotiation, to her telling me everything is up to her, and with my oral
    skills getting more refined over the couple years of doing this, I’m unlocked less and less. And while I kind of miss the long fucking sessions we’d have, she is happier, more confident, and if anything, we’ve grown even closer which I didn’t think was possible. And I’m learning to enjoy the aching lust that’s become a constant!
    So basically, as long as you as keyholder are happy and having fun, keep playing and make sure you’re satisfied. He’ll learn to love everything you do to him I’m sure

Headtrip likes this.
  5. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    if we put aside the fantasy and desire to lock every one permanently I think a bit of technical practicality is needed.
    You must seek the quality of the cage and if it is well adapted to your sub.
    Also is he used to, he may need some training with small duration before going further.
    You have to investigate if he can endure physically to see what to do to help help accept the cage for a longer time.

And when he accept it well, his body is fine to be caged you can go further on it.
    After a wile he will love the cage and your work will be easier.

Then you can use all method you like, dice, wheel or just a schedule with no random, depends on what all we are looking for as a sub and what please you as a mistress.
    If you go in synergy with the sub fantasy all will be easier and he will seek more and more to be your sub.
    Well, also do as you want of course as you're the Mistress.

MtnViper likes this.
  6. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    My mistress has implemented her process that she feels best keeps me in line with her vision of a FLR. I am locked up 24/7 in a cage with a PA.

She started her process by letting me out for specific role play sessions and then doubling the next time it would happen each time I’m let out .

Example - she locked me up and then a week later let me out for an orgasm , then the next time was two weeks , then a month , then 2 months , then 4 months , then 8 months , then 16 months , then 32 , etc .

We came up with specific rewards that I’m given each time She lets me out and then I’m immediately locked back up until next time .

If I don’t stay in line with what she requires of me between these lock ups then she skips that session and we have moved on to the next release window .

It’s actually pretty amazing , it makes those times when I do finally get out so special and ensures I stay in line because I don’t want to miss out on the time I’m finally given an orgasm as it’s long until the next one

MtnViper likes this.
  7. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    If you want to go with the dice, you could make it more interesting by having him blindfolded when he rolls the dice. Take a picture of the results. Let him out whenever you feel like it. If he hasn’t reached the time specified, edge him until he’s begging for relief. Then lock him back up to finish the remainder of his sentence.

8. PoorBaby

PoorBaby Member

Healthcare
    west cost USA
    Local Time:
    Ma’am Have you documented this trial period. I would think that I am not the only one who would love to read it.

regards,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice