Lock up at last, even if it's only a few hours

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chasteforfun, May 15, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. chasteforfun

chasteforfun Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    I arrived home from a work trip Thursday afternoon. Well so did my new CB2K + KSD-G2.
    I've been playing with the fitting ever since. At about 1:30 this afternoon, I thought I had it right. It lasted about 4 hours before my little guy shrunk & receded to the point where he slipped right out of the CB2K + KSD-G2. I'm on the middle a ring & middle KSD. When I put a tighter KSD on, I can't pee. So I'm now trying a different approach. I lowered the spacer size to where it's still feeling o.k. but i certainly notice my balls a little more. So far, so good. But in my zealous fitting, I really scraped up and bruised my dick. Still have the CB on, now over 8 hours, counting the readjustment time. But I think i'll be taking it off to sleep & heal. In the meantime, does anyone have suggestions for keeping my dick inside the cage, instead of shrinking into my body & out of the cage?

It's such a sexual turnon to be locked down. As great as it is, It would be even better if I hadn't scraped up the little guy. Though he seems to have a mind of his own. He's already oozing a bit of precum. He must think the added lubrication will help him free his imprisonment.

My wife has been great, letting me size the CB and fit it. She looks at the balls and comments accordingly, telling when my balls look too veiny or blue. She's not really into it yet but I'm hopeful. Last night she said that her being in control was a turn-on, not the other parts but the control is certainly. However today she said I didn't have to be locked up all the time. I guess it's a slow but HAPPY process on all fronts.

2. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Tightness

Take your time when using the KSD making sure all fitting is right. Nothing like getting locked in then having to turn around and take it off because fitting was bad. lol.

Good luck and can't wait to hear how things go.

3. onlinebritishsub

onlinebritishsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    sounds great.. well done

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice