Lock recommendations

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Kepoke, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Hey all!!! looking for some good padlock options for bondage equipment - collars , wrist and leg restraints etc

Interested in something more unique , something less common than your typical locks and keys (alot of the standard padlocks seem to use the same keys)

Thanks!

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    We use Master locks as our go to padlocks. The keys vary with the groove being on different sides of the key so less chance of the same key fitting more than one lock.

3. lord9

lord9 Active member

Semi-retired
    USA, Yuma, Arizona
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
  4. knight4princess

knight4princess Active member

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    I hope I'm posting this in the correct thread ... but I have some news about a bluetooth lock that's small enough to be practical for use with a chastity device! We ordered a TSA-type luggage lock from Dog & Bone Cases and tried it out with great success this week. (This is a smaller version of the lock linked to in the post just above.)

Our story is that we've owned a Masters Series SL101 for a few years now but it didn't get as much use as perhaps it should because of two main reasons: My wife found it a hassle to get the key from her ankle or a necklace, fumble with getting it into the lock and finally unlocking it. Believe it or not, using a key on a necklace isn't very handy. Also, the device itself must be one of the heaviest on the market at a whopping 1.25 pounds.

Anyway, my wife is quite fond of gadgets and loved the idea of using a smartphone to unlock me. Also included is a means to remotely grant me permission to unlock it using my smartphone -- either on a one-time basis or a set number of times. The app also logs all openings and closings of the lock.

So the this lock, the LockSmart Travel, weighs about 2 ounces -- about twice that of a 3/4-inch Master Lock that's used on most chastity devices. And it's a bit larger. So because of the weight, we decided to buy a second device -- one that looks sort of like a Jailbird called a Utimi Cock Cage off Amazon for only $28. (Must be a Chinese knock-off.) Anyway, it works quite well and weighs only about 12 ounces. With two additional ounces for the lock, the entire thing weighs considerably less than the Masters Series device.

I can see how bluetooth locks may change the landscape of male chastity and it's here now! We have been totally pleased with this new, relatively small bluetooth lock!

Links:
    The Lock -- https://www.dogandbonecases.com/pro...ini-2/lock-smart-keyless-bluetooth-padlock-2/

Ultimi Cock Cage -- https://www.amazon.com/Utimi-Cock-C...&psc=1&refRID=VJQHCM4K89F4HQ82T2NE&pldnSite=1

5. Tallestrina

Tallestrina Member

Engineering
    London, England
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    Bluetooth locks are really hot as there's no need for an "Emergency Key!"-so she has complete control, but she can send me a code to unlock even if I'm in a different country!

I was a bit skeptical about the reliability of anything electronic in my underwear, given the presence of pee, so we got a padlockable box, and the key lives in that.

I now feel that I've surrendered control to her totally. Which is nice.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. padlock for utimi chastity cage

2. oadlock.and key for utimi cock cage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice