Lock Boxes for Chastikey

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by bratty-boi, Apr 19, 2021.

1. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    Ok thanks for the reply
    I have ordered one now so will up date how it goes

Jack In A Cage likes this.
  2. McSlavey

McSlavey Switchy Chastity Engineer

Bay Area
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    I've used the nuset bluetooth keysafe ($100) https://www.amazon.com/NU-SET-Electronic-Smart-Box-Bluetooth-Mount/dp/B01MTAJJDN

There is now a wifi version also called "Eyecon safe" https://eyeconlock.com/

The lockbox is nice and beefy (very secure) and the remote key provisioning works alright... but it's a bit clunky,. overall, the best/most secure option for remote keyholding. As far as I know, there is no public API for interacting w the lock so not officially possible to integrate auto-unlocking yet from keyholding apps.

the remote management works like this: owner sets up app on phone, pairs to lockbox via bluetooth. Lockee sets up app w/ account on phone, and lock owner sends invite to lockee through app (using phone number I think?). Now lockee can use app on their phone over bluetooth to unlock the lockbox, temporarily or until revoked.

It would be awesome if someone did a project to pull out the stock electronics/bluetooth control board and replaced it with an Esp32 and demos wifi-enabled remote control...

3. McSlavey

McSlavey Switchy Chastity Engineer

Bay Area
    Local Time:
  4. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    Saw this today. Keypod, coming soon from Qiui, manufacturers of the Cellmate devices. I expect it will be another remote lock device integrated into the Qiui app and platform. I think it's an ideal solution though no idea about the pricing yet.

Attached Files:

5. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    A realtor dial lock keybox is simple and inexpensive. Just tell Chastikey to give you an 8 or 12 digit combo... use every other number or every third number. Good luck remembering the 12 digit combo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice