Lock and vanilla girlfriend

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by flohri8, Aug 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. flohri8

flohri8 New member

Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    hello,
    I don’t know if there’s already a fitting thread so I’ll post my problem on a new one:

I am really curious about chastity for a longer time and really want to try.
    But my girlfriend sees no fun and no sense in locking me. She says it was weird.
    I don’t want to risk our relationship but my need for chastity get higher and higher.
    Has anyone an idea what I can do? She wouldn’t accept it if I do it to myself.

Thanks for your.help

2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    I think Nicotime gave some good advice to someone in a reasonably similar situation here.

Guest 2802 likes this.
  3. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    I think quite a few of us started where you are. You're gf might change her mind but it's possible she never will and then you'll have to decide whether it's something you can live without or not. I think you're right in thinking it's a bad plan for you to just do it yourself.

The first piece of advice is to be patient. When I look back on where we started vs where we are today, it seems unreal. My wife's original reaction was just like your gf's. Today, I'm locked up all the time except when she wants me though I'm not allowed to finish.....only she is. She does let me come sometimes but it's few and far between. I started keeping track this summer and it's about 40 to 3. Anyway, the first step is to get her to agree to a trial. You've got to be subtle..............nobody likes whining. I'd bring it up every week or so and finally asked if we could try it for a week. To be clear, I wasn't sure if I would want to do it so I explained that it was a trial for me as well. Finally she agreed. I admit that the first time the lock clicked, I knew it was for me.

I went through all the usual difficulties of learning how to sleep, deal with chafing (vaseline) etc. I focused as much on her as I could. She's always loved when I go down on her and that week, I was hungry to devour her. One day she said, "I still think it's weird but it's kind of fun to come and roll over and go to sleep afterwards knowing you want to fuck me but you can't."

I realize now that I was topping from the bottom but it was a way to get the ball rolling. It's not that way any longer though it was progression over two years. Anyway, be patient, listen to her, talk to her and maybe it will happen. Hope this helps.

Xileh and Robinoh like this.
  4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    Your story is really common and my wife wasn't interested at first either. My wife is vanilla except for when she doesn't want to be but here we are three years later and I'm still locked. My problem was I didn't know how to explain to my wife what I was asking for and how it could be good for our relationship. She was intrigued but not really interested and didn't understand the benefits. I ended up buying her a fairly tame book about male chastity titled "Male Chastity" by Lucy Fairbourne. She read it in about 45 minutes and then came out excited to try chastity. Another excellent book/books is by the Mansion's very own Mistress Jules. She has written a few books on the lifestyle that are very good and are written in a way that helps women understand what the practical benefits and fun of chastity are. Here is her website, http://mistressjules.com/

Robinoh likes this.
  5. Guest 2802

Guest 2802 Active member

Local Time:
    2:52 PM
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    remember, she's coming to this fresh. YOu've had a lot of time to think about it. She hasn't. That means she's bound to find it weird.

You need to talk it through with her. Explain it - what it means to you, what it could mean to her, what advantages there are, how it can work to make things better between you.

Good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice