1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Living with a vanilla keyholder

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by lockednkept, Jan 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Well maybe first start to separate the sub aspect from the chastity aspect.
    Both together are a bit too much for your wife right now (I think).

Start wearing your cage and be extra attentive to her and do things to help her (how small they are is not important: important is that it are things that you would normally leave to her..).

When she is so vanilla like my wife was, she will probably not notice until after a couple of days that you are caged.
    Chances are that by the time she sees it, you probably had a couple of days to let her experience your changed attention for her and your voluntary help in whatever you can do for her. (start with vanilla things like: making the bed, load or unload the dishwasher and what also is important try to change little things you normally do but of which you know she dislikes it but will not actually make a fuss about: e.g. take your laundry immediately to the proper place and not leave it on the floor in the bedroom (even if it was only until the next morning), help setting all things on the table for dinner; help clean the table after dinner by starting before she starts cleaning..etc. you get the feeling I think)

Sooner or later she will discover that you are wearing a cage!
    Take this moment to talk to her how much positive you have read about this and how you feel better the last days (before her noticing it) while wearing it!

Don't ask her to be your key holder, rather tell her that you very much appreciate the changes it brought to you and that you would love her to be involved in this; but without putting any pressure on her!
    Tell her how happy you are that she discovered as you felt not comfortable how to start talking about this; thank her that she helped you start to discuss this about it with her. (when this moment arrives: smiles, hugs, 'I love you's etc are important. make it a fun thing!)

Then after some time you could slowly move further on this path.

Take it slow, listen to what she has to say and feels about it, don't put any pressure on her (remember: you do this for her, not for yourself!)

Important: in all above keep humor in it, show her the fun aspect of it!

Well, this is my own experience of course; might not be applicable to you both, but maybe you get some ideas how to fit above in your relation..

Success!

Felix

Pbare and LesterBallard like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Thanks very much, Felix, for taking such time to reply. It's greatly appreciated. I certainly see what you're saying, and it does give me confidence that my position is not quite as hopeless as I thought.

I do have to admit to a lot of caution, however. Basically, the consequences of misinterpreting her signals and thinking she may be able to accept such developments, when in fact she wouldn't be able to, are severe in the extreme. It's kind of a zero sum game. If it were to go wrong it could be terminal.

So, seriously, thank you for giving me a lot to think about, and for giving me some confidence. I'll give it a lot of thought.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  3. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Good luck! and please don't copy/paste the approach I have written about, it has to be custom made for you both :):+1:
    (in fact that is what is so great with the chastity life style: there are no rules! whatever fits you both is the best!)

Pbare and LesterBallard like this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    thank you Felix :)

Felix cum ea likes this.