Living in my device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by steph17, Feb 23, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Chastity is not new to me but every belt or device is different when it comes to learning to live in it, It has been nearly two weeks now without any release from the ridged chastity 05 and no access to the key, I did have a 6 week period with the keys to get accustom to wearing the device.
    Since handing the key over to my wife I have had one or two minor problems the worst being when outdoors and my ball sac becomes colder and goes high and tight, the pain could get unbearable as things get tighter.
    So to help keep things warmer I put tight fitting boxers over my briefs and now things are warmer it seems much better when out doors.
    The worst thing of all is I am feeling horny as hell and feel desperate to cum, My wife has had this idea that a month of total denial to begin with is a good starting point so asking for release would be a deal breaker, she also thinks the month should have no teasing sessions.
    All I can do is please her with orgasms.

AlanThom and spider203 like this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    4 weeks about long enough to begin to get you out of the idea that orgasam is a daily event .

I think that is why some go for longer and longer as it avoids the blues after climax .

Xx Wendy

3. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think I must be feeling sorry for myself, It has been a while since I have had a long period locked and denied and I begin to think is it worth the desperate feeling I have at the moment, I know there are good times ahead but this is the hardest time for me, my wife left early this morning and I found myself trying to hump the bed after she left.
    The ridged chastity 05 is a reasonable chunk of metal so I dont think I will be cutting it off, one slip and I may cut something else or it gets too hot and I burn myself, then again I have to keep in mind that it is an expensive chunk of metal and if I did attempt any of this someone would be more than annoyed.

4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    You don't want to waste $$$ by messing with your device. We know you will get thru this. The hardest time for me is when my KH goes away for extended periods of time. Sometimes 5 or 6 days at a time, or be gone at least a couple of days each week for a run of many weeks in a row. This together with the fact that she also likes to go away for long weekends and sometimes on trips with her friends, and I am alone for long periods of time. Being locked for extended periods of time without even a little T & D gets to be a real drag. Makes me wonder if I should quit the whole thing sometimes, but the benefits seem to continue to out weigh the negatives, which I try not to dwell on for any extended period of time.

AlanThom likes this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I wear my Jailbird 24/7 EXCEPT, when it is not practical. Unless you are prone to grab your penis the minute you are unlocked, there is no problem and nor rule against unlocking for certain occasions. I am not locked all the time when I go out of my house. Experience over the last few years has shown us that the unexpected has a habit of happening. When I am locked outside of my house, I have an emergency key wrapped in paper and tape that is signed by my wife, so that if I open it, she will know. If I go our with my wife to visit someone, my wife will have the key in her pocketbook and can slip it to me in an emergency. Plus I vowed never to masturbate, so locked or not, I am not going to masturbate.

I am the one who asked for chastity and no one is forced into it. So why would I want to ruin the very thing I want? Unless they changed the Chastity rulebook, I see no problem with unlocking when it is not practical or painful. It only took one time to be rushed to the hospital for an emergency operation, to learn the value of an emergency key because they had to insert a catheter and other objects into my penis. Safe and sane is the motto of those into any kind of BDSM sex. I have had to have surgery a long time ago for not playing safe and sane. After that, we are always very careful and sexual fetishes are just games to us and nothing more.

AlanThom likes this.
  6. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    We, my wife and I have a different point of view on chastity play, my point is if I can get out I will and I will masturbate, It is the way I am wired and if I tell her dont worry dear I promise I wont touch it, she does know better, If we could just say ok lets agree you (me) wont masturbate she knows that I will give in to temptation,
    Her point is if you want this then lets be sure you get what you want and I (she) gets what she wants ( a more focused husband), more orgasms and more attention.
    I think we are safe and sane and if I where rushed in to a hospital in an emergency then I would just have to cope with it, It is not like I (we} are trying to force our kink on anyone.
    We are aware it is just a game but we want to give it a good go and remember chastity does not begin until you (me) wants out and that is when the fun begins because your mind is in the right place and if you could just slip it out and put it back again is it real chastity?.

7. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    I seem to have periods of many days with no interest in sex, and wear the cage 24/7, unless She tells me She is ready.... then it's game on!!!
    And some days, I cant wait for the cage to be off, and She can usually sense it, and for Her enjoyment, keep me locked for a bit longer. I have one more week to go, and then hopefully a few days free, after release!!

8. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    It is a strange feeling wanting to cum and knowing I will be sad if I do, and wanting to be released from my chastity but wanting her to say no at the same time.
    No wonder my wife finds male chastity confusing, I find it hard to figure myself, how do you explain wanting something and not wanting it at the same time.
    I said at the start I would like it if she was tough and was told no moaning and expecting attention all the time so it looks like this is my only outlet.
    Sorry folks.

boisub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice