Living full-time now

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by omegastar013, Jan 4, 2015.

1. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    For the past few months I have been gradually living as a female more and now its permanent. Also wearing makeup and got my nails a french manicure and pedicure. And yesterday I got my hair cut and it looks much more feminine and pretty. I haven't had any surgeries or anything but I will only wear women's clothing from now on. I feels very liberating too. I do feel a lot happier but still very lonely and getting out is hard due to medical reasons (gastro-intestinal). Plus online dating always ends in failure for me. I just hope that I find love before I die. Please if you want to say something be nice because I am very sensitive.

2. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Sorry to hear you so lonely but I happy to hear you are finding yourself and becoming comfortable with who you you know you are inside.

I have always found that when i wanted to find love it was always a million miles away but when i wasnt botherd or was not looking it just seemed to happen.

I don't have much advice would I would say your profile picture looks amazing and i bet you are too.

Good luck.

3. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    Thanks I can just hope that maybe now my luck will change for the better.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    . Hiya

If I get your location correct you have a major lbgt support centre where you live . It must be very good according to my search it has massive funding unlike anything in the UK.

So get along there it comes up first on a simple search.

Living in your chosen gender is not about surgery or hormones. They tidy up a few loose ends when you are more or less at the end of your transitioning however that manifests it's self .

You need to talk face to face so you really get to be happy with you self .

You may fine that getting a bit more happy and settled may help with your health.

Be good to know how you get on at that centre. .

Xx Wendy

5. Altee

Altee Member

Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    You have taken and important and big step in working toward who you are. There is a lot of bigotry and confusion out there and from personal experience (due to episodes of abuse as a child), I understand the aloneness feelings you have. Stay brave as you explore who you are and understand that this site (from what I have seen and experienced in my short time here) is loving and gentle. Stay true to who you are and try not to let anyone push or pull you away from your inner-person as you work to draw conclusions on your “true self”. I struggled with mind-wrenching gender identity unknowingly for all of my life until an event brought it to the front of my consciousness 8 years ago. I went through a lot of counseling. I finally had to seek my own course as the professionals I found were often blind, lacking the knowledge to help or are simply out of touch with people like us. I finally stopped hurting myself when I locked up the part of my anatomy that most offended me. My device is like a loving glove that holds me and protects me. I also have the blessings of a wife/keyholder who supports me and understands my need to be locked up and "Protected" from myself. This was/is my solution in lieu of any surgical transformation as at my age and life position considerations, it would have been very, very difficult. So my wife/keyholder keeps me locked up, protected, and in a mode that for now, makes life work for me. My hope is that I can continue on in a locked-up submissive role that keeps my mind creative, energetic and loving. So very many beautiful people like you with gender identity issues have ended their journey via suicide and that to me is sorrowful and sad. You are here on this site and in this world for a reason and your God whoever she/he is, has a plan for you. Seek out the plan that works best for you, run with it and never look back. If you ever need to talk privately, send a note through this website’s messaging system and I'll try to be there for you. Understand that I am often away but I will respond when I return to my computer. Understand too, that even though I don’t know you, I love you and I care, just like a lot of people out there who will be reading these words on this page….

omegastar013 and GT-CB6000 like this.
  6. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    Very nice words. Welcome to the Mansion. This is a friendly site. As of today I have not seen any negative remarks here. My only suggestion is to stay positive and try not to let things get you down.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice