LITTLE DID I KNOW….

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jiji_bisous, Jul 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. jiji_bisous

jiji_bisous New member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    I LOVE high high heels, and stockings, garter-belts (what were called suspenders, in the England of my youth).... outfits that take me back to that youth, in the 50's, when I'd get excited without knowing why, at the sight of suspenders and stocking-tops glimpsed in a tea-house, or a café, or a bank, or on the street... matronly women with big busts strapped into corsets, and bras that could be glimpsed down a demure blouse, or at the armhole of a summer dress…

My first school had a largish white building next door which housed a café, sort of a cross between a transport caff and an espresso bar… and we were somehow led to believe that it was 'bad'… it was where the Teds hung out, a few Rockers, and a gaggle of women who were, apparently, ‘bad girls’. This was, as mentioned, the 50's, so they were in high heels and FF stockings, suspenders visible through tight skirts, frilly barmaid blouses, tight sweaters, beehives, lots of slap… and they smoked. Being the 50’s, interestingly, my memory is in black-and-white. Thing is, although only 10 or 11 (and an extremely callow and shy boy at that, completely unworldly) I found them exciting, and though of course I didn't know the word 'slutty' then, that's exactly what they were…

Who’d have thought that some six decades later I should be dressing in high heels and all the other paraphernalia, doing my best to BE them…

jiji Xx

2. jiji_bisous

jiji_bisous New member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    thank you very much…. I'm sure I'll enjoy, and as for learning, maybe I'll even meet someone to TEACH me. (probably too geographically-challenged to make that much of a possibility, but you never know)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice