Lipsticky's £1 per day Chastity Charity Challenge

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lipsticky, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    Dante
    Some would think you weird, and others would be amused. But a few would want to take advantage of the situation by teasing you at every opportunity.
    Rita

2. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    They're the kind of ladies we like best...

Ganymede.

3. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Dante! My super-sleuth pet tells me that the camera you used for the pics that you've taken is a Samsung Digimax A7, which apparently does have video capability! So you see, you can do that video for me after all.

He's also commented on the fact that the initial ones that you sent were of super-sharp resolution and now they are a bit blurred. I do hope that you can dispel his mounting suspicion! It's really essential that we have a very clear view of the entire lock!

Have my pongy panties arrived yet?

Lx

4. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    I hope these photos dispel his mounting suspicion.

The thing with this camera is you could take a photo and it will be super-sharp resolution one minute and then take another one with the same settings and not changing anything and it will turn out blurred.

The camera is a Samsung Digimax A7 but the video recording quality is the very bad. Its a cheap camera like i said before.

Its a digital camcorder that i would need to record on. Its like mobile phones, you can take pictures on them and record video on them but they are not the same as the Real thing. I'm sure you have seen recordings taken on mobile phones and they weren't that great, unless of course the phone cost about £500 but they are still not as good as a digital camcorder that is made to record video.

No your pongy panties haven't arrived yet. They might be here tomorrow if not then Monday for sure. Royal Mail are very slow in delivering stuff from the UK to Ireland. It usually takes them about 5 days which i can never understand as the UK is just across the water.

5. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    I know they would especially them knowing i can't do anything about it.

6. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    They do, but only up to a point. All you need to do for next time is take two sharp ones like the 2nd photo in your series but with the lock shifted left or right so that we can see that you're not "Doing a Ganymede"

It will be good enough I'm sure. It doesn't need to be a Spielberg-quality video, D, I just want to see the act of your raw relief take place. It will satisfy me in a darkly erotic way. Please don't spoil things by hesitating at my requests, I know you can do it and you've been so good up to now ...

Lx

7. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Tonights Euromillions numbers.

I hope these photos prove that i'm not "Doing a Ganymede" if not then i don't know what will.

The pongy panties never came today, well they probably came again in the packet whilst in transit and rendered some sniffer dog unconscious but hopefully they will be here on Monday.

8. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    I'll Join the chalange.

but after the challange, can you be my keyholder (online) (i ask nothing else that would take your time, simeply lock me and and keep me for your ammusement,give permition to be unlocked). conforming the same way (by pictures).

attached is a picture of my plastick locks. im currently on a self set 14day challange. upon accseptance, ill break seel (current lock) and post all the other requested pictures

[​IMG]

9. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Dante! You are supposed to have validated on tonight's Lotto numbers! My next donation is due as long as you can prove your security.

This could go on for quite a long time you know.

Lx

10. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Chastiff, thanks for the offer. It's too late to join this challenge but perhaps you could join my 'battle of the cocks' challenge once this is all over?

If you want me to be your key holder it's possible but I've decided I need to meet my subs in person from now on (pet will be with me), as I won't be using plastic locks, I will supply my own padlocks. There will be no escape and I'll make sure that you suffer the most terrible frustrations. Are you quite sure that you want this? As I have no mercy at all.

Lx

puwibo likes this.
  11. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    Im afraid im not comfortable with meeting in person arrangement. and as I travel out of the country (and also domestic flights), i cannot wear metal locks (been there, done that, not explainning this to security gaurds again)

i had high hopes for this, pleese reconsider.
    whaiting with anticipation
    Chastiff

12. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    OK well, if Dante doesn't re-appear PDQ then I may let you take his place. He's been worryingly quiet this weekend!

Lx

13. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    I was busy this weekend so wasn't online much. Image i was going to be replaced just like that :eek:

You were quiet yourself as i checked this thread yesterday about 7pm and there were no new replies on it, only the one i left on Friday night at 9.40pm. I wasn't online again then last night which is why i never got checking in with the updated photos.

If you want to replace me then just let me know.

Last nights Lotto numbers with tonights updated photos.

Locked up 2 weeks today.

14. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Just a little playful tease D, of course I don't want to replace you, you're great fun! It must be quite nice to know that others are lining up waiting to take your place if you fail though. Don't let me down, will you?

I sense from your "bordering on insolent" remarks that you're getting a bit tetchy though, are we having problems down below yet? You're now exactly half way through the programme, I'll pop another £7 into the fund.

I really, really want that video at the end, D.

Really. I'll send you one back, I promise you'll like it :)

Lx

15. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    I am just a teeny eenie weenie little bit suspicious of this mark on the lock in the second from last picture, D, but I'm sure you can explain it to my satisfaction?

Lx

Attached Files:

16. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Yes i'm a bit tetchy at times, it could be due to pent up sexual frustration. I was half hoping you would say you would replace me because then i could get released.

Problems down below, whatever do you mean?

Of course i'm having problems down below but i try and not think about it. When i'm working during the week i haven't got much time to think about and i be tired so that kind of helps.

Its hard.......also hard to believe i am half way thorugh the programme already.

17. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Where abouts? I am looking but can't see any. Is it to the left or right of the tag?

I didn't do a Ganymede if thats what your thinking. Thats why there lots of photos uploaded from all angles.

18. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    If you look at picture STA70233 which is the 10th one over you will see that mark is a circle which is on the tag.

19. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    No, it's not a circle, D

There seems to be an irregularity showing about 1/4" up from the fixed side of the locking hasp, it seems to be in some of the other photos as well. Pet is the forensic expert, he'll be looking when he has time, which isn't now because he has me to attend to.

However other members of the forum are invited to comment. Perhaps the expert in these Houdini-esque matters could aire his views if he's not too busy checking the erratic erotic grammar of les mademoiselles Parisienne?

Ah, OK byeeeeee for now

Lx

Attached Files:

20. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Well that tag was never broke. Thats the only thing i can say.

It is a circle. If you look at the tag from both sides you will see that it was never broke.

Look at the tag from the front, is it broke, was it ever broke, no. Look at the tag at the back same thing.

And i am just after looking at the tag thats on the device and the circle is there, i will get a clear photo of it.

Even look at the photos from the emails of the tags and you will see it there too.

21. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    You can see the circle clear in the photo i just took.

Even look at the other photos of the tage from the side.

22. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    D, Pet is telling me that the validated photos from yesterday suggest that a 'linear' fracture in the arm of the lock has appeared. I really don't want to believe him so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt for the moment. The two photos above would be fine if only they were validated, but they are not. Perhaps you could set my mind at rest by re-doing these? Sorry, I know it's a pain.

Could you post a validated picture of the remaining locks that were originally set out at the start? I want to see all of them. Use the words "just checking" to validate these, thanks!

Lx

23. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    The 'linear' fracture is a scratch.

There are pictures of the 3 remaining locks only as the 4th lock i threw in the bin after talking the last photo 2 weeks ago as there was a crack in it which can be seen in the last photo.

I want to end the challenge today as i feel the seeds of doubt have been sowen and will always be there during the remaining duration of the challenge. The only thing i can say is that i have not cheated in anyway and that the tag was never broke at any stage of the challenge since it was locked into place 2 weeks ago.

I was more than willing to stay locked up for the full month.

Hopefully there will be another willing volunteer to take up the challenge.

Dante

24. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    As the challenge appears to have been dropped and the thread appeared to be getting out of hand it is closed until further notice.

25. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Although this thread has been locked, please remember to continue to contribute to the original cause.

https://www.justgiving.com/sarah-martin10

We have shown our support. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice