Lipsticky's £1 per day Chastity Charity Challenge

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lipsticky, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    I haven't disappeared lol. I will get a validation photo posted tonight if you send me a codeword. The lotto results are a bit slow in being updated on the lotto site. I don't have a webcam sorry so i won't be to do a Skype video.

I will try and have the pics a bit more in focus but its not easy trying to get the right setting on the camera. I was really horny today when i wakened up but i am still locked up.

2. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    Dear Madam,

It's certainly not my place to take any offence at Your use of the said term. I'm only too glad (and genuinely humbled) that my earlier issue here (however misunderstood) might be a source of help and warning to any man whilst in service to his Lady or Mistress.

I've been expressly warned by my Mistress not to in any sense 'hijack' this thread and so I'll gratefully accept Your amused use of the term (above) and can only add my heartfelt thanks to my supreme Lady for Her governance and to You for kindly reminding me of my unhappy 'notoriety'.

Most respectfully and gratefully,

Ganymede.

3. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    Codeword is 'pongypants'

Lx

4. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    I was just after taking these photos with the the lotto plus 5 numbers which are tonights numbers before i seen your codeword.

I tried to have these in focus as best i could. i hope these are ok.

Day 4 nearing 5.

5. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Good boy Dante! You're doing well and I'm very proud of you. I will be wearing my unspeakably filthy knickers again tonight and making sure that even more icky lipsticky sticky lippy girly goodness seeps into the cotton, although I'm not sure that it has any further capacity to absorb my delicious scents. My God I seem to have got the boys going over this, who would have thought that horrible smelly knickers could be such a powerful motivator?

Let's get to Sunday and then we can celebrate your whole week of confinement. I know how I'll be celebrating it :)

How are you feeling? Is it deliciously bad? Does it hurt? I want it to. I want your cock to know who is boss here. I'll be so disappointed if you let me down. Do you think you can make it to 14 days? Can you guess what bonus treat I'll have in store for you if I do?

Lx

6. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    That's a shame, I wanted to watch live when you eventually get to take the thing off and then I was going to instruct you on how I wanted you to relieve yourself with the aid of a small bottle of the deliciously sticky pussy juice that I was going to produce for you.

Are you quite sure that you don't have a webcam?

Lx

7. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Yes lipsticky there is no webcam on this computer sorry. I liked the sound of what you had it mind when i took the device off.

As for going 14 days if i can go for 7 days then i think i can go another 7 but its not easy at the minute as i want to cum so bad but i will hold out for you.

Talking about your wet knickers must have got a lot of people worked up as it did me.

8. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Yes it hurts when i try to get hard and i am aroused most of the time while in chastity. I will make it to 14 days for you as i don't want to let you down. The thought of being locked up for another week will be a real challenge as it will be the longest i will have went in my life without a orgasm.

Yesterday i was really aching to be released but know i cant until you tell me its time to be released.

I have no idea the bonus treat you have in store for me but i am looking forward to it.

9. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Dante, you can release yourself at any time, you know that, but I really want you to hold out for as long as you possibly can and really show the pathetic wimp wannabes on this site what a real man can do for his mistress. You'll be setting a real validated standard which others will need to exceed in order to impress the pants off me. So focus on what you're achieving and harness your sexual energy for good causes.

Some more validation photos please, Saturday night lotto draw. They need to be crystal clear as pet will be scrutinising them. Then if all OK you will see £14 deposited into the charity fund.

My pongy toxic knickers will be on their way to you as well, sealed and treble wrapped in order to try to foil the sniffer dogs. Pet nearly passed out when he peeled them off me this evening.

Lx

10. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Also Dante I've decided upon a plan to try to take your mind off the predicament that you're in, so could you do a little bit of research for me please?

Could you go to http://xhamster.com/ or similar and find me some nice videos of men masturbating themselves. It's for a hen party that I'm going to in a couple of weeks. I'd like you to find me some really nice videos of good looking cocks releasing some nice creamy loads that ooze out and dribble down, and post the links here please. Once you've done this I'll give you something else to research.

Thanks

Lx

11. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Its now been a week since my last orgasm.

I will get the validation photos up tonight after the draw.

Heres the links you wanted. I hope these are ok.

http://xhamster.com/movies/937443/cum_cum_and_more_cum.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/653241/16_day_load_gushes_cum_hard_and_large.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/1009612/cum_cum_cumming.html

12. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    I am still wating on the lotto site to put up tonights numbers so i can't validation until then.

I will check it again later.

13. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Theres one not in focus all that well but it was the best i could get it.

14. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Hi Dante

It's looking good but I really must have clear pictures of the whole lock intact as per the original rules. I will be putting my donation in to the fund today and my knickers will be posted to you tomorrow.

If you can last another week then you'll be getting some of my pure pussy juice

Lx

15. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    I will post more photos before 8pm tonight with the word "pure pussy juice" as the codeword. I took about 54 photos last night and only 3 turned out ok so i will make it my business to get some really clear ones showing the whole tag from different views.

16. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    OK D, now we're all back online, when you're ready ...

Lx

17. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Numbers from tonights Euromillions draw.

Still locked up.

18. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Well done Dante, good boy. Knickers were posted today, hope they don't get intercepted by sniffer dogs and the like, be very careful how you open the packet.

I'll post again tomorrow when I've made my donation, I really need my beddybies now.

Night all

Lx

19. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, i look forward to receiving them :)

Sleep tight.

I'm working tomorrow so i won't be online until after 6pm.

Night night

20. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    OK Dante I've just added my £14 to the cause, I've stamped it with my 'L x' monika. I see that SlaveBo has also contributed, thanks S! Wouldn't it be great if one or two others could join in, Dante must be getting fairly desperate to cum now and so we need to apply a little more encouragement don't we!

Oooh I do like the first xhamster vid, of the cock cumming all over the table top, could you get me some more like that? The girls will love watching them. I wonder if you will be able to make one like that for me when you're released? Could you?

Lx

21. nycsub1989

nycsub1989 Member

Local Time:
    I just want to say that this is amazing! I wish I had seen this at the start of the thread, as I would have participated. What a brilliant idea, and for a good cause too!

22. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    Keep it up Dante, you're giving me something to live up to in the near future!

23. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    I will try and find more videos like that one for you. I would love to make a video like that but i don't have a video recorder.

Thanks for making the donation, it has made me want to hold out for another week :)

24. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks.

I'm holding on better than i thought i would.

25. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    It was great at work today because when ever women would come into the room i was working in to talk to me they had no idea that i was locked up in chastity.

It made me horny later just thinking about it. I was wondering what their thoughts would be if they knew that the man they were talking to was locked in chastity for the last week and could not cum or masterbate himself.

I'm getting horny just thinking about it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice