Lipsticky's £1 per day Chastity Charity Challenge

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lipsticky, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    Thank you Dante. May I suggest that you PM me and we can discuss the detail offline,

Lx

2. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    OK everyone, I'm very excited about this. I've had some PM's with Dante and I am happy to announce that he will be embarking on my challenge for real.

Dante: please can you post photos here:
    • photo of your non-erect cock with a written keyword visible: "Lipsticky 2709"
    • a photo of all of your security tags in close up.
    • a close up of the device disassembled
    We will then choose which tag to use and proceed from there shortly.

Thanks, I'm having PT's

L x

3. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    Done.

I can't believe what i'm letting myself in for....

4. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    OK tag no 74714 feels right to me. I trust that everyone else agrees it's OK.

Please lock yourself in using it and when you're secure I'd like you to post another series of photos with the words 'for Louise xx'

Your photos must clearly show everything connected together and especially the hasp of the lock pushed right in. Every time you show a picture of the lock from now on it must be shown twice in different positions so that there can be no accusation of Ganymede-style deception.

This is your last chance to withdraw. Pet says use lots of lube.

Good luck

L x

5. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    OK i will post a photo of that shortly when i get that all done.

Its not going to be easy putting it on when i am hard at the minute just thinking about it.

6. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    It's OK, take your time.

Lx

7. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Locked up at last.

Hope these pics are ok.

8. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Excellent Dante, thank you and well done. I am so happy with this, if anyone else can see any flaw then please shout, otherwise my £1 per day that you stay in confinement starts now.

It would be lovely if some others might wish to join me in sponsoring you. It doesn't have to be £1 per day, of course.

Sponsorship payments will be made directly via the Just Giving link http://bit.ly/wFoCm7 and I will add £7 next weekend provided that you stay locked up and can prove it.

The longer you can hold out, the more money is raised.

L x

9. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks lipsticky.

The fact that i am doing this for charity will hopefully give me the motivation to stay locked up for as long as you wish.

10. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    I am hoping that if we can get lots of people pledging even small amounts then it will all build up to a tidy sum and keep you focussed on what you are doing. I know it's wicked. I've sent you a PM with a few promised treats if you are a good boy.

Lx

11. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    I am going to post a update on how i am doing on this page now and then.

I have been locked up since 8pm tonight in my CB-6000 for a charity challenge. The longer i stay locked up the more lipsticky will donate to charity.

Since i have been locked up tonight i have been aroused since i locked myself up. I have never worn a chastity device for more than a day so this will be a real test.

The longest i have went without a orgasm has been 4 days so the fact that i could be locked up for a mouth will be a real test. But the fact that it is for charity will keep me motivated to stay locked up until lipsticky says that the challenge is over.

I will also have to prove that i am locked up in chastity and that i am not cheating. I would not cheat as it would be unfair on the person who is sponsoring which is lipsticky and it would also be unfair on me to not stick to my word so therefore i will not cheat in anyway, my sponsorer has my word on that.

Dante

12. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Dear Dante

I hope that it's all going well and that your second night in chastity for me was not as bad as the first, but pet tells me that he fondly remembers his first few nights in the CB, and how awful it was.

I shall be travelling for a couple of days or so, and may not be in an easy position to prompt you with validation words. However, I've come up with a simple idea.

Please post some update photos later today, showing the tag from all angles etc., after the Euromillions lottery numbers have been drawn. Then simply copy the lottery numbers onto a piece of paper and display them with the validation photos, these will prove that you're being a good boy. In fact I think this should be the normal method from now on, whenever there is a UK national lottery draw (Tue, Wed, Fri & Sat) just adopt this system. My first week donation will become due if you validate on Saturday night.

If you make it through to tomorrow night (Wed) then it will trigger a doubling of my end of the week donation from £7 to £14.

FYI, I will not be changing my knickers while I am away, and I will be sleeping in them as well. I know naughty boys love the thought of how damp and pongy they'll be. They will be your bonus if you manage to make it to the end of the week.

Good luck

L x

13. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    "FYI, I will not be changing my knickers while I am away, and I will be sleeping in them as well. I know naughty boys love the thought of how damp and pongy they'll be. They will be your bonus if you manage to make it to the end of the week. "

Dear Madam,

I'm sure that such a deliciously 'damp and pongy' memento from You will be more than enough to spur Dante on in his devotions. Naughty boys just can't help but yearn for such gifts...

It's enormously kind of You to aid his efforts in this way.

14. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Just killing some time in my hotel room so I thought I'd do a little something to encourage our poor incarcerated Dante. I do hope he's OK.

More soon

Lx

Attached Files:

15. Ganymede

Local Time:
    Edited/deleted.

16. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Well I do think that it's very important for someone 'doing time' that they can have evidence of the pleasurable effect that their tormented suffering is having on their Mistress.

Must dash

Byeeeee

Lx

17. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Yes my second night was ok. The first night was the worst. I was ok today until i seen that photo you posted.

I will post the validation photos on here tonight after the lotto draw. Does it matter which numbers i use? Will i use the main lotto draw numbers or the main Euromillons draw numbers.

18. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    Good luck dude, I hope there are no issues and you manage to hold out for a full month, or more!

I'll chat to my partner, maybe we can russle up some sponsorship for you also!

19. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks

20. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Heres my update for lipsticky.

As you can see from the pics i am still locked up.

21. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Now why couldn't others have done this?

Well done....

22. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Hello everyone, just checking in to see how it's going, thanks Dante for the validations, photos are a little out of focus so please improve on that next time. Can't have you doing a Ganymede now can we?

SlaveBo that's great if you could join in with the sponsorship in any way it would be lovely as I think we need to give poor Dante lots of encouragement.

Dante my knickers are already so impregnated they could walk out of the door by themselves. Two more days of goodness to seep into them though. I'm sure you'll enjoy the result and I've also decided that I want you to do something special for me when this is all over, are you able to do Skype video?

That's all folks, byeeeeeeee

Lx

23. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Has anyone heard from Dante recently? Has my virtual slave disappeared? I was expecting a Wednesday night validation message to trigger the doubling of my contribution to the charity fund.

My sweaty knickers are now humming ... not sure it's all that healthy to wear them to bed tonight. Should I pop them in the laundry basket after all?

Lx

24. Ganymede

Local Time:
    Dear Madam,

I see Your reference to me in the above post and I'd simply like to say that, since the regrettable incident You cite, I've been making amends in strict 24/7 lockdown for my Lady. Her corrective sentence for me has been verified with daily, dated, picture updates of my device and its security tags (plural) in a minimum of three positions with end-on shots of the sealed tags.

The chastity will only be relieved after a minimum of 10 days, on Monday next. I can only add that I'm passionately grateful to Her for allowing me the time to refocus my efforts and my priorities and so to take steps into a much deeper level of commitment and service to Her, as She deserves, in the foreseeable future...

I feel sure that (with the extraordinarily powerful incentives he'e been given) Dante will honour his commitment to You without fail. The gentleman is probably spending a great deal of time with a cold flannel over his painfully engorged and aching testicles and it will only be a matter of time before he responds fittingly and with all due deference.

I do hope those magically infused panties aren't consigned to the laundry basket when they deserve to be thoroughly adored and cherished by the virtual slave they've been set aside for.

Most respectfully, Ma'am.

Ganymede.

25. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Hello Ganymede

I feel that you have achieved a form of instant notoriety here with the rather reckless incident that I won't dwell upon and I am glad to hear that your Mistress is dealing with the matter firmly but fairly. The phrase 'doing a Ganymede' was actually coined by someone else in a PM to me in reference to the act of attempting to trick a key holder into thinking that a device is secure when it is not, and I feel that it has a certain resonance so I have recycled it (I'm a great believer in recycling). Whether it passes into the CM vocabulary is something that only time will tell, my use of it is not intended to be a sleight on your bad self, per se. If your Mistress indicates to me that she considers the use of the phrase rather harsh then I shall of course respect her views on it, although I sense that she might well agree that it should serve as a reminder to you and a warning to all other subs that duplicity can lead to adverse notoriety?

Lx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice